Chapter 1

Idols Couple ~

 

Park Minmi’s Pov

       You looked out the window. You felt boring right now. Then, you looked at the chair left you. You sighed. ‘Nobody sit here.’ That’s what you mind said. Your friend, Anna studied in another classroom. Even Anna is your friend, you never liked her. You fighted with her like two hours ago. She love to disturb Changhyun, your namja chingu. Changhyun is an idol. He is one of Teen Top’s member. Changhyun or Ricky is Kingka at your school. Anna disturbed Changhyun because she thinked she will being queenka if she got Changhyun as her boyfriend. It’s not easy to be idols’ girlfriend/boyfriend. Dating at private places, you can’t hold your namja/yeoja chingu hand. You just can kiss her/his lip at private places. And, you must keep the secret that you are idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.

       “Class, today you have new classmate from America. She studied at America from her age 5 years old. Please be her good friend. Kim Haerin, come in.” Asked Mrs. Choi. You realized when you heard your class had a new classmate. Of course she will sat beside you. You swear she will be your bestfriend.

       “Hello! My name is Kim Haerin. I’m from New York, America. Please be kind and please help me if I have any problems.” Kim Haerin bow. “You can sit beside …” You put your hand up. “Park Minmi.” Told Mrs. Choi. “Dae.”

 

***

 

       Kim Haerin bow before she sat. You slightly bow too. Your eyes only stared at her. Like you falling in love at her. “Annyeong, Park Minmi imnida.” “Ne annyeong, Kim Haerin imnida.”

 

Fast forward

       Everyone went to the café except Kim Haerin. You thinked she needs a new friends. “Let’s go to the café together.” Asked you. She just nodded. She looked shy to nod. “We friend right now. Don’t shy.” You said. “I’m sorry if I looked weird. This is my first time talk with Korean people.” Kim Haerin told the fact. “Chincha? Waeyo?” “It because I never meet Korean people at America. My family life in America style. Mianhae if I looked weird.” “It’s okay.”

       Kim Haerin and you walked together. Many eyes looked at both of you. You felt weird now. “Kim Haerin, why many people look at us.” You asked Kim Haerin. “Molla! What we did any mistakes?” Answered Kim Haerin while playing with her handphone.

        “What are you doing?”

        “Check this news. Why the girl in this news, looks like you?”

        “What the title of the news?”

        “Teen Top’s Ricky dating with a girl … question mark (?).”

        “Bwoh?! Are you sure?”

       Kim Haerin showed the news to you. Your heart beated really fast. You don’t know what you must do now. Ergh … now you knew why people stared at you. Not Kim Haerin but you. “We must go!” You hold Kim Haerin hand.

 

Fast forward

       “Changhyun oppa, did you read the news?” Asked you. Changhyun nodded. “Mianhae.” Your head bow.

       “This is not your fault, don’t said sorry. Minsoo hyung will help us. Chanhee, Byunghyun and Daniel hyung will tell the truth story to Andy hyung.” Changhyun put his hand on your shoulders.

       “Yeah, don’t worry. We are profesional in this situation.” Minsoo winked at you. He knew you very very worried right now.

       “Minmi, let’s go the café. I’m hungry and thirsty. This is my first time I run really fast.” Kim Haerin holded your hand. You starred at her. “Please understand my situation.” You begged. “Please understand my situation too. You run like a profesional runner while you hold my hand. I will go to the café, .. ALONE!?” Kim Haerin mad at you.

       “Hey you girl, please understand Minmi’s situation!” Said the boys who stood behind Kim Haerin. His voice tone really mad.

        Kim Haerin turned her head and said “Who are you want to say like that to me. I know you an idol but please treat me as your fan if you can’t treat as your friend.” Kim Haerin rolled her eyes.

       “Minmi, who’s she? She really scary.” Asked Chanhee in slow tone. “She is new student from America.” You smiled. “Don’t you think she cute?” Byunghyun stared at Chanhee eyes. “Don’t stared at me like that.”“Let’s go to the café. I will go with you.” Byunghyun hold Kim Haerin’s left hand. “But I want her!” Said Chanhee. Byunghyun made merong face.