Khuntoria - Forever (starring : Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Victoria SOng Qian )

True Love???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Don’t you know I already fallen to you since our childhood. You’re the only one who makes my heart beat crazily when you around me and when the time you play the Beethoven, I felt I were at the skies. You brought my soul with the music you play. Since that Beethoven was our theme to comfort each other and Beethoven also was our love memory.

When my parents told me to marry with you to strengthen both families, I never have a doubt to accept it. I jumped hard make my parents laughing hard to me. The best part was when you sealed your lips to me after we exchange our rings, I felt like I’m in the heaven. But why? Why suddenly you change your behaviour towards me? You cold and never touch me again make me wonder what mistake I’m done. You never explain or tell me your problem or my problem.

I’m confronting you to get the answer after you distance yourself to me but what I get was a piece of paper asks me to sign it. You cruelly pushed me to divorce with you. My tears flow when suddenly one young lady with a great body kisses you in front of me. I dumbfounded what I should do. You’ve found someone else to remove me from your heart. With a pain in my heart I sign the paper and throw to your face. You’ve hurt me so much but do you something; I still can’t stop loving you.

Without waiting I packed my clothes and going out from the house. I’ve no intention to come back to my parents’ house. My legs bring me to some place that my make my heart felt ease. It’s far away enough to me forget the painful memories you bring to me. But during the rain fall, it brings all the memories of you in my minds. I can’t stop loving you even you hurt me so much. I also don’t know why my heart doesn’t want to listen my mind ask. Seeing you in the other’s women embrace hurt me so much but nothing I can’t change.

I already accepted my fate. We’ve divorce but I’m never blaming you. I understand why you make that decision. Loving you is the best part of my life.

Sincere from your ex-wife:

   Song Qian

 

 

 

Nichkhun folded the letter with the tears brim on his eyes. His only lover in his life have gone from his life but he never regret to make a decision divorce with her. Taecyeon sigh when look at his best friend. He patted his back “Cry as much as you want. I will never leave you”.

“She never blames me” Nichkhun said with his face is wet with his tears. Taecyeon nodded his head “I know”. He still faith console his best friend, he don’t want him feel he alone to face that. He know how difficult Nichkhun to make that decision so he will never leave him alone.

Nichkhun continued his life without Song Qian in his life anymore. He continued to get the treatment for his disease. Yes, he sick that’s why he want she get the better life without him because he don’t know whether he can survive or not. The moments he receive the results for his health, he cried endlessly because he still don’t have strength to leave his precious Song Qian alone. Then, his minds come with the idea. He was asking help from Taecyeon and his fiancée, Jessica to proceed with his idea.

He felt something stabbed his heart when seeing his precious Song Qian crying and he was the one make her crying. He holds tightly Jessica arms to hold him from weak in front of her. She crying when saw he and Jessica kissing but actually they’re not. They just pretend they’re kissing to make she agreed to divorce her.

 

Song Qian smile widely when her precious son blew the candle. Now her prince has reached 3 years old. She cut cake and feed to his mouth but his cute mouth pouted because she still not gives him the present. Her son really looks like him. From the eyes, the looks, all definitely takes his father. She laughed hard when seeing his prince like that.

“Come, eat this first then mummy will give your present” Song Qian persuaded her son and he quickly open his mouth.

Song Qian stand, take the present she already wrapped and hid for his only son. She give him and he jumped when receive it.

“Be careful Nichkhy. You will get hurt” Song Qian reprimand her son, worried seeing his action. She cleans the table after they eat.

Suddenly, her son asks “Mummy, where is my daddy? I’m never seen him” his cute finger poked her waist to get her attention.

Her jaws dropped when heard her son words. She doesn’t know how to explain. She smiled and hugged her son “Daddy is so busy. He will come see us soon. We will come back home in a few days.”

 Her heart beat when she says that. She also doesn’t know what will happen when she back bringing him back to her. Her parents must be shocked after almost 4 years she hides herself at overseas and suddenly she back brings a child. “I wonder how he is now” she mumbled slowly.

The crowd of people at the airport make Song Qian length her head to find her. She smiles when seen the wave motion her to come that side.

“Qian, I’m missed you a lot” while she hugging Song Qian.

“I’m also missed you Amber. Nichkhy, come meet Aunty Amber” Song Qian called her son and Nichkhy smile approach them.

 “Oh, my Nichkhy, you’ve grown much. How old are you now?” Amber asking while lifts his body to her embrace. Nichkhy show his cute fingers “3” make Amber kisses his cheeks due his cuteness.

While Song Qian and Amber have a talk, Nichkhy busily playing his toys. Song Qian sipped her tea before she sighs heavily.

 “You’ve made a decision to back why do you want to regret now?” Amber asks Song Qian.

“I.. I don’t know how to face my parents and him again. How I should explain to them about Nichkhy. Will my parents accept it?” Song Qian curious to know what she should do next. She is not ready to face all of them after all this years.

“They will accept Nichkhy. He is their grandson, even they have died now. But can I know who Nichkhy’s father is. Is he Nichkhun?” Amber says to calm Song Qian heart. She knew not easy for Song Qian to come back to the place that brings her sad and pain memories.

Song Qian closes both her eyes hearing Amber question “Why do you say he was Nichkhy father? It probably can be another man”.

 Amber chuckles when Song Qian said like that “No, it will not another man. It must be him, Qian. The one you miss so much”.

 

Nichkhun was busily work on his paperwork when suddenly his office door was open harshly by a small kid shrieking loudly “Khun daddy, Soo Kyung miss you so much. Can you accompany me during the Sport’s Day of my nursery?” while jumping to his lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter