01.1

You're beatiful, to me.

 MinSeo POV.

Another day of school… Once again, the most boring teacher with the most boring subject: history. And why is it always me he has to pick?
“Kim MinSeo, what was I talking about?”
“I don’t know.” I said and looked him in the eyes.
“I don’t know?”
“I don’t know, seonsaengnim.”
“Maybe you should pay attention for once in a while…” he said to me and I nodded. Of course I should, that’s what he says everytime. Maybe he shouldn’t talk monotone for once in a while, maybe then I will pay attention to his lessons.
A knocking was heard in the classroom and everyone looked at the door.
“Come in!” Mr. Lee said and a man in suite came in. The man bowed and looked around as if he was looking for someone.
“Annyeonghaseyo, is Kim MinSeo here?” My eyes grew big and I was thinking do I know that man? No, no I don’t know him. What does he want from me?
“Yes, she is sitting right there.” He pointed at me and I looked the other way, hoping he would think he pointed at someone else. But no… I heard footsteps coming my way and closed my eyes. Please don’t let it be me, please don’t let it be me.
“Kim MinSeo?” Damn… I opened my eyes and looked right. The man had glasses, dark brown hair en brown eyes, he was in his end 30’s. “Could I maybe talk to you for a second, in private?” Ew, what kind of man is this…
“Eh, sure.” I stood up and followed him outside.
“I have a very special favour to ask you.” He said and I looked at him, curiously.
“What do you mean?”
“You are JiSu oppa his twin, right?’ He asked. How does he know that?
“Is something wrong with oppa?” I asked and looked worried. If something is wrong with JiSu oppa I would blame myself, since I left him alone there, in Busan.
“He is doing fine, but he needs recovery from his surgery so I need your help. He auditioned for T.O.P Media and he got in. He is going to be a new member of boy group Teen Top, T.O.P Media wants JiSu in right away.”
“Teen Top?” I asked. I don’t know them…
“Yeh, Teen Top. They think Teen Top will be more populair if a new member joins them and JiSu got picked as a new vocalist. But since he still has to be in the hospital for 3 months, I have to ask you a favour. You look a lót like him, really a lot, I mean it.” As if I don’t know that, I’ve lived with him since we were born… “So my favour… Please can you be him, for 3 months. Act like you are him.”He’s asking me what?! Is he asking me to be a boy for 3 months?!  I opened my mouth but didn’t say anything, I didn’t know what to say exactly. “Please.” He looked at me with a puppy-like face. “I really need your help.”

 

Niel POV.

“A new what?” Chunji asked our president.
“A new member” President Ok said.
“Wae! And why didn’t you tell us until now?!” He almost yelled at him. I just kept my mouth shut, I didn’t want Chunji to yell at me too.
“I think it is the best for the group, to gain even more popularity. He will be another lead vocalist.”
“WAE! I DON’T WANNA REPLACED!”
“You won’t be replaced, you will just have less lines to sing.” President Ok said and at this point I thought Chunji was about to start to cry.
“Less lines, yeh right…” Chunji said and looked angry. I didn’t really like it myself either, but there was nothing we could do, we’re not the bosses. We’ve grown together as a group, we’ve already made it this far together as a group of 6 and now another member will join. He will have to start where we started, while we’ve already grown. But maybe President Ok is right, maybe it will work out, I thought. We should just give it a chance and we will see where it will take us.
“When will he be joining us?” I asked. Chunji immediately looked at me, angry.
“Do you want this?!” He yelled. I shook my head.
“No, I don’t. But we can at least give him a chance, we don’t even know the guy.”
“Isn’t that the problem?! We don’t know him! We’re not friends with him, we have never even met him!”
“Chunji, just calm down.” President Ok said. Chunji shook his head and bit his lip.
“No, I don’t like this.” Chunji looked the other way and kept shaking his head.
“I promise you guys it will work out, give him a chance, he’s a great vocalist.”
“We will.” C.A.P said while Chunji still kept shaking his head.
“He will be here in an hour to sign the contract and in the evening he will be joining you in the dorm. So look out for your manager, he will be with him.” President Ok said and I sighed. I didn’t think he would be here this soon. It’s already almost evening, it’s 3pm.“You can leave now.”
“Thank you, President.” C.A.P said and he stood up. “Come on, let’s go home.” I stood up and looked at Chunji, who wasn’t moving at all.
“I’m not going anywhere,” he said. “I want to know how he looks like and how he sings before I’m going to accept him as a part of our group.” Aish, he is causing trouble with this. We should really just go.
“Chunji, go. You will see him tonight.” President Ok said but Chunji shook his head.
“I’m staying, I will wait.”