Yoochun oppa is my step brother?

Park Jiyeon is my sister?!

"Miss, we have landed" a flight attendant said as she stood infront of you.

 

You quickly took out your earphones and looked at the passengers leaving.

 

You stood up and bowed at the flight attendant.

 

"Miss, y-you're Park Jiyeon's step sister right?" the flight attendant said in English.

 

You nodded excitedly, you hesitated a bit before speaking.

 

"D..Do you perhaps know who her brother is..he's supposed to pick me up but I don't know.." you said while rubbing the back of your neck due to embarassment.

 

You knew you should have known..after all T-ara was your favourite kpop girl group but no matter how long you researched T-ara for, you just couldn't find any information on Jiyeon's brother.

 

The flight attendant shook her head.

 

"Its not been released yet..the identity of her brother, they say he's famous but we don't know yet.." the flight attendant said politely.

 

"Ah..thanks anyways" you smiled.

 

The flight attendant smiled and you walked out of the plane in style.

 

As soon as you lifted your bags up, you could hear shouts and screams from people, it made your heart beat fast due to the sudden increase of noise.

 

You turned around and saw Micky Yoochun walking towards you while flashing a smile at his fans who were continuously taking pictures.

 

"P-Park Yoochun..he's my step brother?!" you mumbled out of shock. A debate started in your head as to whether or not he was your brother, your thoughts were interupted when he stood still infront of you.

 

"You must be ~~~~, I am Yoochun..nice to meet you" he said in English.

 

You just stood there in shock not knowing how to react, after all your favourite group was DBSK!! And now a dbsk member was infront of you, casually introducing himself  as your brother.

 

"I-I..uh..yeah..I am ~~~~" you smiled nervously.

 

"You're adorable dongsaeng~" he smiled while ruffling your hair. You looked at him and blushed due to his actions.

 

"I never knew you were Jiyeon unnie's brother though!!" you said as the two of you began walking.

 

"They said she would get anti-fans if the public found out early on..but now she's Park Jiyeon, famous for her acting and singing~ Now..I can actually say it out loud~" Yoochun smiled, until his smile faded into a small sigh.

 

"W..Whats wrong?" you asked.

 

"Its been ages since I actually met Jiyeon..things just got too complicated between us I guess.." he said. "But you shouldn't be worrying about that!!" he smiled to reassure you.

 

You smiled back.

 

"Did you know that I am a Casseopeia too?" you spoke while waiting for his reaction.

 

"Chincha?! Who's your favourite??" he asked.

 

"Jaejoong oppa obviously!! He's so great at singing..and he's really funny as well!!!" you shouted out loud as you started fangirling over Jaejoong.

 

"I never in a million years imagined that I would actually get to see you!!" you said while fanning your boiling face. He stared at you before chuckling.

 

"I am upset that I am not your favourite but what to do right? I am funny too!!" he pouted.

 

You looked at him and immediately laughed at his face.

 

"O-Oppa!! You're pouting!! So..so funny!!" you tried to control your laugh, he couldn't help but laugh alongside you.

 

"That is the first time in ages that I have laughed so much!!" Yoochun exclaimed while smiling brightly.

 

"Don't worry cause now that I am here, I am gonna make you laugh a lot~" you answered with full confidence.

 

"Aigoo!!" he ruffled your hair again before looking at you.

 

"I...its not easy to say..but..Jiyeon..she's not that excited about meeting you.." he said while walking quickly to the car.

 

You entered the car and sighed.

 

"I had figured...I wasn't expecting to be greeted by anyone to be honest. And I didn't think you would be excited to meet me either.." you confessed.

 

"I have let a lot people down..but I am not going to let you be one of them~" he flashed a smile before driving.

 

"So..who's your favourite idol beside JYJ? Who do you have a crush on?? I could set you two up!!" he said excitedly.

 

You looked at him and chuckled.

 

"You're trying a bit too hard...besides I don't really know the idols up close so how can I have a crush on them when I don't know their personalities?" you said.

 

He looked at you and smiled.

 

"Most girls would die to get introduced to idols..but you..you're definitely my sister~ Personality over looks huh?" he said.

 

You nodded.

 

"I really hate those dramas where the kingkas have a sad past..I mean why couldn't girls have them you know? Girls have sad past too!! And those love triangles!! Ugh! I hate it when the girls go for the 'bad' boys instead of going for those who had actually cared for them from the start!!" you said.

 

"I know right!!!" Yoochun said before his phone rang.

 

"Could you pick it up for me?" Yoochun said, you nodded and pressed the accept button without looking at the caller.

 

"Yoochun oppa! I saw pictures of you and that girl together..just..don't! Don't bring the girl to my dorm ok?!" Jiyeon said and ended the call.

 

You looked at Yoochun who looked back at you.

 

"Who was that?" Yoochun asked.

 

"Fangirls..they saw the pictures of you and me..where are we headed?" you asked.

 

"Jiyeon's dorm..the Ceo wants T-ara to meet you" Yoochun said casually.

 

You bit your lip while trying to think of an excuse.

 

"C-Can I see my school first?!" you shouted out.

 

"O..ofcourse." Yoochun looked at you suspiciously.

 

"Its just that my friends wanted me to post pictures of the school..cause..obviously...I won't be going to college there.." you quickly said.

 

"As you wish." he answered.