This chapter makes no sense at all.(My sister gave me the idea and I'm not that mean that I'm just gonna reject it and besides I had writer's block)

Forbidden Feelings of Love

(Min Mi's Pov)

"Kyu oppa, I'm really scared." I whispered into his ear.

He grabbed my chin and his lips met mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. When we pulled apart I tried to look shocked but I couldn't help the smile from trying to creep up on my face. Maybe, just maybe we can be together in secret. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know how else to make you safe." He looked away and most likely blushed.

"This stays between you and me. Umma and appa cannot find out. Nor can Heechul and Eunhyuk oppa."

"Don't forget Toni and Katlyn. Your American sisters."

"Oh yeah but we don't have to worry about them much. They'll be moving to Jeju island. They planned for months."

"Yeah, anyway, meet me in my room. We need to talk okay?"

"Yes but let's still enjoy our time here."

By the time our conversation ended we had already gotten off the ride and were walking to get something to eat. We went home when it got too dark but instead of talking right away, we watched a movie in Kyuhyun's room. About an hour into the movie I fell asleep. I fell over onto Kyuyun's lap.

(Kyuhyun's POV)

She fell asleep and tumbled over onto my lap. I chuckled at her adorableness. After a while I fell asleep too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on my bed with just my pants on. I got up to see if anyone was in my room. My eyes fell upon a lump left of me.

"Min? Is that you?"

"Who's Min?" Oh I knew that voice all too well. Dissapointment spread through my body faster than a fat kid running after cake. It was my girlfriend, Seohyun.

"My step-sister. She fell asleep on me earlier."

"Oh that girl. Well she told me you woke up to go open the window and you tripped over something, hitting your head on the window seal. You gave yourself  a concusion. She called the ambulance because you weren't breathing and all that juicy sushi. You've been out for 2 days."

"Min Mi has been so worried. She left after I came. She didn't seem to like me though." She murmured the last part.

"Where is she now?"

"She left with some guy a couple of hours ago."

"Do you remember his name?"

"What is with all these questions, and his name is like Ryeong or Ryeowook. Why?"

"I justed wanted to know where she is." Gosh I really hate this girl right now.

"When he came it he picked her up and kissed her. It was really cute. I wish we were like that."She pouted, she's so cue wen she pouts.

"Oh and what happened to my shirt?"

"They took it off so you could breath."

"Oh."I got up and went to my dresser.I picked out a blue button-up shirt, black skinny jeans and my black converse.

"I'm going to my umma. You should leave."

"She's downstairs and I was about to leave anyway." She walked up  to me and kissed me. At first it was innocent but then she put her arms around my neck deepening it. I pulled away and she started walking toward the door. After a minute I went down too. I found that umma was talking to Min and, assuming, the Ryeong/Ryeowook guy.

"Come Kyuhyun. Sit next to me." Umma motioned me to the empty seat beside her. Min asked me if I was okay.

"Yes. I'm fine. Min why don't you introduce me to your friend." I really didn't care to know who he was but I was just being polite.

"Alright. Kyuhyun this is Ryeowook, my boyfriend. And Ryeowook this is Kyuhyun, my step-brother."

"It's nice to meet you." We bowed to each other. I didn't know she had a boyfriend but now I was certain.

"Well do you mind telling us who that girl in your room was?" She said it like it was nothing but I could see the displeased look on her face.

"Her name is Seohyun, my girlfriend. She left already though."

"Hey now that we're learning things about each other, what's your real name?" She faced umma with a confused look.

"I was waiting for you to ask that. It's Leeteuk." My umma is 'special' to me just like her name.

" Umma, what's appa's name? I never learned it." I really didn't know because he wasn't my appa, but I still called him appa because he really did treat me like a so n. Umma was about to talk but Min interupted her.

"It's Kangin." She looked at umma with an apologizing look.

"Okay. Thanks." Suddenly I felt dizzy. I went to go sit down, when I lost my balance. The next thing I knew, I was on top of Min Mi and I felt the fimiliar feeling of her lips. Then it all went black.

==========================================================================

A/N: Hope you like this chapter :) I'll update as soon as possible :D