Your guardian Angel

An Angel's love

 

There was something entrancing about him, peace settled over him but he never questioned it

 

“Jonghyun-ah.”

 

His name sounded heavenly as it fell from those angelic lips. Jonghyun’s eyes fluttered open to see the purest sight before him. Two beautiful feathery wings stretched out behind him, oddly pitch black. His kind eyes were clouded over with worry and a slight gleam of fear, but his gentle smile was ever present.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, please. Say something.”

 

Still he stood shocked until he heard the pleading tone of his voice. Jonghyun stuttered out a response. “T-they’re...”

 

He heard him sigh sadly. “I’m hideous, I know.”

 

“N-no! They’re beautiful. You’re beautiful Jinki-hyung. So beautiful.”

 

Jonghyun found himself moving forward, reaching out to gently graze his fingers across the soft feathers. He watched as the elder giggled slightly, blushing as Jonghyun continued to caress the silky wings.

 

Jinki tried to stop his giggles as he spoke “Y-yah, that tickles!”

 

Jonghyun smiled then, still completely in awe of the beautiful creature in front of him. He had so many questions for him. How is it possible? What are you exactly? What are you in my life? He hadn’t realised that he had asked them out loud until his hyung answered them.

 

“I’m an angel. I’ve fallen from heaven to help someone in need. I’ve come to help you because I want to take away all that pain jagiya. Jonghyun-ah, you’ll be safe with me. No more tears, no more cutting, no more pain.”

 

The elder stepped forward, closing the gap between them and enveloped the younger boy in his arms. Jonghyun relaxed completely into the embrace, sighing at the feel of the delicate wings wrapping around the both of them, protecting them from harm. Jonghyun felt tears running down his soft cheeks as he clung to the beautiful angel, choked sobs escaping his lips as he cried into Jinki’s shoulder. He listened as the older boy, soothed his cries with comforting words and hushed promises. They pulled apart to a minimal distance, Jonghyun could feel his heart thumping in his chest at the closeness of their lips. He wanted to close the gap, to feel those luscious lips against his own. He watched and waited with bated breath as Jinki began to lean in, his eyes closed.

 

“Can I kiss you?” Jonghyun shivered as the little puffs of air escaped Jinki’s lips hit his skin.

 

With a small nod, Jonghyun relaxed completely and sighed at the feel of Jinki’s lips against his own. The kiss was soft and gentle, never pushing for anymore than an innocent peck. Jonghyun daringly parted his lips slightly, sneaking out his tongue to trace Jinki’s bottom lip. Slightly startled, Jinki tentatively granted the younger boy permission as their tongues slowly explored each other’s mouths. It was sweet, and slow and languid, love radiating between and around them as their tongues danced. They pulled away simultaneously, Jonghyun sighing in content while Jinki simply smiled down at the younger boy.

 

“Jonghyun-ah, saranghae.”

 

“Nado, Jinki hyung saranghae.”