oo1 : Rules and How to Join

K.Kake Roleplay (Open: Ready for acception)

Rules :: 

 

►No Bashing 

→This includes rumors, if you will be caught creating the rumors, or cyber bullying someone, you will recieve two strikes. If you recieve ten strikes, you're out, and banned from this roleplay.

►No Public

→There will be a group for , all the ty, stuff belongs in there, no where else, got it? Break this rule? You've just caught one strike

►Be nice to the admins

→Admins are really nice once you get to know them. I may sound mean right now, but I'm just being strict because the rules are serious. Break this rule? You've earn yourself two strikes. 

►Third Person P.O.V

→Easy, Just talk in third person P.O.V, so dont go up to another person, saying "Annyeong, SNSD's Yuri imnida!" Try more of a  "Yuri walked across the dance room, as she notice a guy dancing inside, she walked inside, secretly watching him, as soon as he turned around, she quickly bowed and said , "Yuri imnida, Main..I'm new here" She shivered . "

►No MPreg or Preg Trainees

→Please, and strictly no MPreg or Preg, because, you will be trainees, dancing 6 hours straight, singing non-stop, if you have a baby, while dancing, it might damage the baby, soo sorry! There will be baby ulzzangs who are training, they do not belong to any one of the trainees, please. But, if you recieve as an idol, you can get pregnant with any child you'd like.

►Do not advertise roleplays in our roleplay

→We just find it very very rude, to see other people trying to make their roleplays active, while ours is not. It's very rude, if you break this rule, you've got one strike.

►Not too much drama!!

→We don't want any other roleplayers leave, or get angry because there is too much drama, so please, keep your drama king/queen at a specific limit!

►Be active!

→Be on atleast 3 days a week, for atleast 30 minutes!! We don't want our roleplay to be quieter than a cricket!! And if you are not on for a while, Admins will hold up an activity check, and you're out.

►Inform the admins!

→Haitus? Deactivating? Security check? Inform the admins!! It's not that hard!! If you get security check, just comment below! We will try our best to help you.

►We need proof you're reading the rules

→Nemo got lost somewhere in the ocean, is the password, comment it below with your request, if you dont, we wont accept you.

►Deactivating?

→Easy, leaves group, unfriend everyone, tell admins, then deactivate.

►Don't add!!

→Do not add anyone out of this roleplay! It's simple!! Admins will be checking your friends list, to see if you have any people who are not in this roleplay, we will kindly tell you to remove them, but if you dont, in the next week, you will recieve three strikes.

►OOC!!

→Talking out of character is cool!! Just make sure you add brackets, okay? Ex : [...] (...) {...} >...<

►Have Fun!!

→Simple. Have. Fun.


How to Join ::

 

►Subscribe

►Read the rules

►Read the how to join steps

►Check the taken list

►Comment below who you want to be, with the password, no password, no roleplaying

►Wait for admin's acception

►Create an account, along with a six sentence paragraph in your 'About Me'. IT SHOULD BE AN AGNST STORY

►Add admins

►Once admins accept, request to join the groups

►Add other roleplayers in this roleplay

►Put Roleplaying as _______ from _______ in K.Kake Roleplay after your paragraph in your 'About Me'

►Put 'Kake' As your alternate name (Optional)

►Enjoy talking in Third person P.O.V!


Once you are in this roleplay, you will be offered as a trainee, debuting as an idol or a soloist. You will be roleplaying as a trainee for atleast two weeks, once you think you are ready, you inform the judge, the judge will take you through first stage test, second stage test, and lastly, third stage test. After a day, you will recieve your score, once your score is above 70, you may enjoy yourself as an idol. Once you recieve as an idol, you will be put into a group on members, if you are placed in that group, you are part of the band. [[Infinite , Super Junior, SNSD, will be seperated into other group/bands]] The leaders will decide the band names with the members. Admins will pick randomly, and replace you into your official group or band. If you have a problem in a specific group, you can tell the admins, and they will remove you from the group, and replace you to the next group that debutes. [[This also include Soloists, if you would like to be one]] Atleast one of the admins will be in your band group, just for a look out. 

Thank you for reading