Its the Beginning of Our Story^^

You and I (Korean Version) [HIATUS]

 It is your first day of your second year junior high school. And as usual, students will be ask by the teacher to assemble in the school hall. 

    You            : Aigoo, I'm late already.
                        Good ____, you'd promised to your friends that you'll come early but now they'd left you.  
                        You murmured to yourself while walking to the school hall.

 You quickly looking for your friends in the school hall as you reached there. 

    You            : Yah... Where could they've been? Aishh... I'm tired already... 
    Doojoon     : Yah, ____-ah. Over here. With excited voice, he waved at you. 

 As you turn around to Doojoon's voice, something miracle had happened. YOU JUST GOT EYE CONTACT WITH THE GUY YOU HATE THE MOST! AND THAT GUY IS YANG YOSEOB!  But you didn't realised your action when the incident happen. You just kept staring at him. 

 Even that guy didn't blinked his eyes as seem you bewitching him. Its took a few moments before you two were being starlted when someone shouting out your name. When you change your eye's position, you saw Sooyoung come toward you with her angry, glaring, tiger-looking-eye.  

   Sooyoung :(with angry tone) Yah ___, wae you weren't answer me?  And wae you're late?!  
   You           :Ne? Did you called me? When? (You frowned while asking her
   Sooyoung :Just now. Don't you hear me? (you shook your head since you didn't heard her
                     Umm... Don't mind that. By the way, wae you're late?
                     I've been waiting for ages with Kikwang. You promised that you'll come early. Wae? 
   You           :You've been waiting for me that long? Mianhaeyo for trouble some you all. 
                      My alarm didn't work this morning. 
   Sooyoung :Kwenchana. Everyone is waiting for you now. Kajja. 

 While you walks to your friends, you took a glance on Yoseob and you noticed he was looking at you(still). You realised it wasn't ordinary stare. You can still read his eyes although you glanced for a short moment. It seem like his eyes said 'wae I can't get her love?' and he looked disappointed with you.

   You            :(Your mind kept thinking) Omo! Did I just......doing that? WITH HIM?! Oh no!
                      It couldn't be like that. And It shouldn't be! But.... There's something about his eyes.
                      It's like just......

 You stopped thinking about that as you don't wanna get more headache with it. Meanwhile..... 

   Yoseob     :(Talking to himself) Aigoo. I can't believe i'm doing that with her. Ughhh....
                        Please don't say that I fall for that arrogant girl, again....(sighs)
   Kikwang    : Urr... Yoseob, kwenchanayo? Since then you're kept talking to yourself.
                      Its really freaking me out. Waeyo? Got any problem?
   Yoseob     : Urr..... Ani, I'm okay. I don't have any problem at all. It just.....
   Doojoon    : Just what?( Interrupting with his BIG smile) Hehe.... May I Join this conversation?
                      It sound like interesting. 

 Yoseob was about to speak out when you and Sooyoung are about to reach there. Realising that you'll be arriving soon, he decided to walk afew metres away to be apart with you.

  Doojoon     : Yah, Yoseob-ah. Where are you going?(Follow him) Jjakhamma.
                       I still didn't heard your story yet. Come on, please tell me.(Showing his puppy eye)
                       Jaebal...... I wanna know what happened too.  
  Yoseob       : Urr, can we continue that later hyung? Suddenly I'm not in mood to tell you now. 
  Doojoon     : Waeyo? Ahh... Your 'problem' is here right? Well, You don't have to tell me your story. 
                       And I know what or WHO is your problem.( Laughing while looking at you)
  Yoseob       : You know?! How did you know? Did someone told you about it?
  Doojoon     : Well, it should be a secret. But, even if you or anyone else didn't tell me, I still can
                       detected it by looking at your face.
  Yoseob       : Hyung, please tell me who is that person. Who gave you the information about it?
                       (Desperately begging)
  Doojoon     : I'll tell you who is it the person if, and only if you admit about you secret.
                      (Waiting for Yoseob for a long time, he can't stand it anymore)
                      Seem that you don't wanna admit it. I guess that I won't tell you either.
                      (Giving Yoseob the annoying smirk) See ya. 

 When Doojoon leave him, Yoseob tried to chase Doojoon but he stop his running when Doojoon stand right beside you.*Now we'll go back to the time you and Sooyoung reaches to your friends.*  

  You              :(After Doojoon followed Yoseob) Morning guys. Mianhaeyo I'm late.
                        Got some technical problem this morning.( With innocent smile)
  Junhyung     :(Standing behind you, poke your shoulder) Chogiyo, akasshi. I think you're lost.
                        This hall is for sunbae. Hoobae needed to assemble in Lecture Hall.  
                        (As you turn around) Oh, its you ____. Hehe, morning jagiyah. 
                        (Greeting you with delighted sound
  You              : Morning oppa.(you greet him with smile) Yes, its me ____.
                         I'm not hoobae anymore, Junhyung-sshi. I know that I'm short, but not that obvious
                         until you couldn't recognize me.(with frowned face) Miwoyo. 
  Junhyung     : Keke... Aigoo, nae babygirl is sulking. Yah, mianhae sweetheart.  
                         I knew it was you earlier. I just wanna tease you. Will you forgive me?  
                        (You look at him and then give him negative answer) Jaeballl.....
                         I forgot that you're very sensitive about height issue. I didn't mean to cuss you.  

 Junhyung shows his pity face. You sighed and just nodded without saying anything. Realizing that you still in bad mood, he decided to cheer you up. 

  Junhyung   : Thank for forgiving me, nae sweetlove.(You still didn't respond him)  
                       Urr... Jagiya, I got a question for you. Will you care to answer it?
  You            :(Looking at Junhyung consciously) What kind of question?
                      Please don't tease me again.
  Junhyung   : Aniyo. This question doesn't involve any teasing, arasseo? 
                      Now listen carefully, who is look like a turtle when he is mad? 
  You            : Bwo? Looks like a turtle? Hmm... I guess.... you.(showing your widest smile
  Junhyung   : Yahh... Jjinjja? Do I really look like one?(Asking you while trying to do turtle face)
  You            : Keke... I'm just kidding, Junhyungsshi. Just tell me who is it.
                      I doesn't know the answer.
  Junhyung   : Jeongmal? You didn't know who? Well, the answer is person who walk toward us,
                       right behind you.  
  You             : Huh? Doojoon hyung?(Look at Junhyung) He is the answer? 
                       ( Junhyung nodded and you two burst into laugh) Yah, Junhyungsshi.
                        Its wasn't very nice to call him like that. You know that he hates people give
                        him weird nickname.(Still laughing)  

 Both of you stop laughing when Doojoon getting nearer. Seeing his angry face, you know what will he gonna say to you.

  Doojoon     : Yah, you little squirt! Did you forgot your promise to accompany me back to the dorm?
                      Umma told me that you slept late last night.
                      You know you should sleep early so you wouldn't wake up late. 
  You            : Mianhae, hyung. I didn't mean to sleep late. I have no idea that my alarm is broken. 
                      And I don't know wae umma didn't wake me up.  
  Doojoon     : Yahh! she had tried to wake you but you didn't respond her.  
  You            : Jeongmal? Mianhae hyung. You must be waiting for me for a long time.  
  Doojoon     : Yes, of course. I've been waiting you for years, you know? 
  Junhyung   : Yah, Doojoon-ah. If it took so many years, all of us should be older by now. 
                       You and Jihyun had married, got kids and grandchildren.(chuckles)  
                       Right, jagiya? (looking at you and then give you naughty wink)  
  You             : Keke... Yes, of course. You are sooooo right, oppa.(still chuckles)  
  Doojoon      : Yah, Junhyung-ah! Don't make a ridiculous morning jokes, it doesn't funny at all.  
                        And you, since when you learn to use 'oppa' word on Junhyung? 
                        Did you two had started dating?  
  You             : Aniyo hyung. I'm not dating with Junhyung. Do you think I want him to be my namja? 
  Doojoon      : Hehe..  I thought that nae dongsaeng had gone insane want you as her namja chingu. 
  Junhyung    : Yahh.. I'm not that bad to be ____'s namja chingu. (Slung his arm on your neck)
                       I'm the best namja.(Giving you a wink) Don't you think it's true, Doojoon?
  You             : I don't think so, Junhyung-sshi.(While put his arm away)
  Doojoon      : Yeahh.. Totally agree with her.(Chuckles) Don't be mad, Junhyung-ahh.
                        Yah. ___, wae you using 'oppa' words? You said that you don't wanna used that.
                        Not even on Yoseob... Upss.. (He quickly cover his mouth as you give him fierce glare)
                        Did I mention his name just now? Hehe..(Showing his naughty smile)
   You           : Hyung.. I told you to stop match me up with him. I don't want him, get it?
                       I wonder wae you want me to date with that bad boy?
   Doojoon    : Yahh.. Wae you kept saying he's bad? You should realised that only you think he's bad.
                       He's actually a good, kind boy..(glancing at you) A perfect guy for nae little dongsaeng.
                       (patting your hair) You'll make a cute couple with him.(chuckles
   You           : Aigoo... hyung, I rather dating with Junhyung than that bad boy.
   Junhyung  : Jjinjjayo?(Smile brightly yet still confused ) You mean it, ___?(with delighted voice
   Doojoon    : Yah, don't be so happy. She didn't mean it buddy.(Laughing at long-face Junhyung)  
                        ____, I'm not kidding. Jjinja. You certainly fit with him. Wae you kept saying he's bad? 
                        Do you have any evidence about it?
   You           : Well.. He keep disturbing me since we met. And I...
                      (You stop talking when you noticed someone staring at you)
   Doojoon    : Waeyo? Nothing to say? (His voice sound so sarcastic
   You           : Huh? (Look at Doojoon, Surprised) Err.. Ani.. I just..(Look again at Yoseob)
                        (Mind talking) Wae did he looked at me just now? Did he heard me? 
   Doojoon    : Yah, ___. Whats wrong? Kwenchanayo?(Waving his hand in front of you
   You           : Huh?(Ignoring Doojoon) Err... Hyunseung-sshi, morning.(You bow, smile and wave at him

 You decided to ignore Doojoon as you wanna forget about it. Meanwhile, Hyunseung seem surprises but he smile and wave back at you. You didn't realised that while you greeting Hyunseung, Yoseob looked at you with depressed face. After you greet him, you continue your monkey chit chat with your friends. You suddenly overheard a conversation. You look at them as they say something about you.  

  Hyunseung : Yoseob, are you mad at ____? 
  Yoseob       : Bwo? Aniyo.. Wae should I mad at her?  
  Hyunseung : When ___ said that she's rather dating with Junhyung than you.  
                       Don't fool me.. I saw your face when she said it. And..,  
                       when she greet me, you're...(Yoseob quickly cover his mouth
  Yoseob       : Alright, alright.. I'm mad at her, ara? Now, will you stop talking about this, hyung? 

 Realizing that you watching them, Hyunseung pointing at you to let Yoseob know about it. You quickly turn your face away and pretending not to pay attention on them. 

 After the assembly end, You and your friends wanna get out from the hall when suddenly a few group of girls invading you guys. They're shouting the boys name while surrounding them. And for the result, the boys happily treating them. As for you, Sooyoung and Jihyun, being push away is the 'present' you guys got from the girls. 

  You              : Aishh.. Here's come the Beast Boy.. (You said sarcastically while sighing
  Jihyun          : Yeah..(looks sad while watching them) Hopefully Doojoon won't cheated me.
  You              : Jihyun-ahh.. Plese don't sad and stop worrying, he won't two-timing you. 
                        Looks, he doesn't even care with those chicks.
                        (You pointed out as Doojoon look at both of you with pouty face
  Sooyoung    : Yeh, she's right, Jihyun. You're lucky Doojoon still realises he have you. 
                        But me..?(Sigh. Three of you look at Kikwang,greedily treating the girls in charming way)  
                        Kikwang have to feel grateful because I'm not the type of girl easily lost patience.  
  You              : Aishh.. That guy, jjinjja.. Wait, let me talk to him. 
  Sooyoung    : No need, ___. Not right now. You can talk to him in the class later. 
                        Now , lets get out from here. We'll just wait for them outside school hall. 

 As three of you step out from the school hall, suddenly you heard someone shouting out your name. When you turn around, a tall, handsome guy puts you in his embrace.

  You              : DONGWOON-AHH!!!!!(You shouted with joy. Hugging him back.)
  Dongwoon    : Noona, naega neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu bogoshipda. 
  You              : Aigoo, Nado neooooooomu bogoshiposeoyeo. Yah..,my dongsaeng is here.
  Sooyoung    : Yah, Dongwoon-ah. Did you only misses your noona? What about me? 
  All(BB)         : And us? (while walking towards you guys
  Dongwoon   : Hyung!! Aigoo, Of course I misses all of you, especially.., my cutie hyung. 
                       (Quickly grab Yoseob and lift him up) Keke.. Jjinjja misses lifting you. 
  Yoseob        : Haha.. Arasseo, Dongwoon-ah. Now puts me down, you're tickling me. Haha.. Yahh..!
  Dongwoon   :(Put him down) Whoaa.. I forgot how 'light' you before..  
  Yoseob        : Keke.. I'm glad to meet you again, dongsaeng.(Yoseob hug and patted him
  Junhyung     : Yeh, can't believe that you'll be eori hoobae again. Jjinjja misses bullying you.
                       (Threatening tone with annoying smirk) Hahaha.(Puts his arms around his neck)
  You              : Yahh.., Oppa. Don't you dare bullying him, or I'll use my blue belt-tae kwon do- skill. 
  Doojoon       : Keke.. Junhyung-ah, Don't mess up with her. She know martial arts.  
  Dongwoon   : Yeay. Noona will protect me. Wait, Did she just called hyung.. OPPA? 
  Junhyung     : I know right?(Smile broadly) I'm so proud as I'm his first love.(Show his charismatic pose
  Doojoon       : Yahh. Stop talking nonsense. I think we should go to class right now. 
                        We'll gonna stand on the chair by Mrs. Kang if we late.(Sigh)
  Hyunseung  : I don't think you will as you're her beloved, favorite student.
                        (Junhyung agreed him and all of you start laughing)
  Doojoon       : Aishh. Don't be ridiculous. She likes me because I'm the most diligent student.
  Junhyung     : Yeah right. Well, we should go now. We'll meet again during lunch, at the same place. 
  All                 : Alright, annyeong guys. See you all soon.(Waving
  Jihyun           : Yoseob-ah, we should go too. I don't wanna be late. 
  Yoseob         : Yeh, we should. Dongwoon-ah, We'll meet again later, ne.
                         Ask your noona where we always hanging out together.(Glancing at you
  Dongwoon    :(Look at both of you awkwardly) Err.. Ne. See you later hyung.(Wave while look at you
                         Noona!(Shocking you) You're dreaming again, didn't you?
  You               : Huh? Dreaming? No I'm not... Just thinking of something(Mumbling). 
                         Wae you're shocking me? What do you want, my dear Dongni? 
  Dongwoon    : Could you show me around the school compound? I don't wanna 'travel' alone. 
  You               : Aww.. I wish I can but, I've class right now. Mr. Han would kill me if I skipped his class. 
  Kikwang        : Yah ___, you didn't know? Mr Han unable to be with us this morning. 
  You               : Jjinjja? How did you know? Wae he didn't teaching us? 
  Kikwang        : Well, he informed us this morning. He said that he have a business to be done.
                         Aisshh.. Look, if you're late, you'll missed everything you know.
  Sooyoung     : Aishh.. Kiki-yah, stop teasing her. Its just a fortuity that we were early this morning. 
  You               : Arasseo, I won't be late again next time captain.(You raised your right hand like army
  Sooyoung     : Hahaha.. Ne. Hopefully you keep your promise. Okay, We're..
  Dongwoon    :(Interrupting) Noona! Seem that your teacher isn't around, lets have a school tour. 
                        (Hugging your arm tightly) Jaeballlll.....
  You               : Hahaha..  Ne, lets start our school tour now. Annyeong guys. 
  Sooyoung     : Hahaha.. Annyeong. Hope you have a wonderful tour, Dongwoon-ah. 
                         (Waving while start walking with Kikwang
  Dongwoon    : Annyeong sunbae-deul.(Looking at you) Noona, kajja. Where should we go first? 
  You              : Alright. You just need to follow me.(Start walking) Yah, Its been a long time since we met. 
                        Aigoo, you're getting more handsome and taller. Aishh.. You're even taller than me.
  Dongwoon    :Keke.. You're more chubbier than before. Aigoo,nae cutie noona.(pinch your cheeks
  You              :(Pat his hand)Yahh. That's hurt you know.(Rub your cheeks) And stop calling me cutie.
  Dongwoon    : Aigoo,you're surely look cute when you're mad. Hehe.. Mianhae noona. 
                        (Doing aegyo while showing his puppy eyes)
  You               : Aishh.. Dongni-yah, you're never fail to cheer me up.(Chuckles
  Dongwoon    : Omo, you still looks pretty when you smile. No wonder they have crush on you before.
  You               : Bwo? What did you say just now?
  Dongwoon    : Err.. Nothing. Hehhe.(Suspicious smile) Oh yeah, I almost forgot. 
                         Noona, are you really dating with Junhyung sunbae-nim? 
  You               : Haha.. Must be because of 'oppa' right? Its nothing actually. It's just fun using that word. 
  Dongwoon    : Fun?(Looking at you suspiciously)Yah.. Who are you?
                         And what have you done to my noona?

  You               : Yah..! I'm still me.(Pat his shoulder) Don't treat me like you've never meet me. 
  Dongwoon    : But my noona once said that 'oppa' is disgusting word. She'll never ever use that word. 
  You               : Ne.. I know. But it was before. I guess it not really that disgusting afterall.
                         But if you want me to stop saying that word, I will.  

  Dongwoon    : Yeahh.. Now that ___ I know. But noona, I've to admit that you're cute when you say it. 
  You              : Well, I'm always cute, right? (Showing your puppy eye)
                        (
Dongwoon look at you in sarcastic way and both of you burst into laugh)
 
Dongwoon    : Urr.. noona, if I'm asking you please don't be mad, nae? 
  You              : Aishh... Wae would I'm mad at you?(He's giving you a reluctant look
  Dongwoon    : Urr... You and Yoseob hyung still hate each other?

 You didn't reply him. You just keep quiet for a few moment. Then you tell him about the school. 

  You              : Now, here is the garden. Or you can called it our hang out station during lunch. 
                        About your question earlier, I'll tell you later, right here okay? Don't forget. 
                        Okay, I gotta go now. I'm late already. See you soon, Dongni-yah. Bye.. 
  Dongwoon    : Ne.. Annyeong noona. Thanks for the tour by the way.(Waving
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun^^ 
MIANHAEYO..... I'm totally forgot about this fanfic.... -_- 
I'm really a nappeun author... >.< 
Well... The 1st chapter is released... What do you guys thinks about it? 
 I'm sorry if my grammar is really bad... 
Please leave a comment to let me know if anything that I've to improve.. 
-Aishhh.. Being a talkative since I forgot about this- 
Thanks a lot for anyone who has respond to my story^^ 
Saranghamnida yeoreobun... =3

tumblr_mfkf4rzFYF1qed9kgo3_250.gif   tumblr_mfj0v7X1S71qk8h0po1_500.gif