The Silly Bet

The Silly Bet (One-Shot)

 

- 11.12am, Saturday


 

Myungsoo woke up, to find nobody at home, except for Sungyeol, who was in the living room, reading a book.



"Gahh, where are the others..." Myungsoo asked, rubbing his eyes. Sungyeol opened his mouth, about to talk, when he heard, "... And my Sungjong?"


 

 

His Sungjong?! Since when was Sungjong his?



Sungyeol just ignored him.



"Yahh, what's wrong with you?" Myungsoo asked, "Why won't you answer me?"



Sungyeol ignored him again.



"I tell you what, let's play arm-wrestling right now. If you win, I'll be your maid for the day. If I win, you'll be my maid for the day."



Sungyeol nodded his head.



 

Doesn't he remember that I hurt both of my hands? What is his problem? Aishh, is he doing this on purpose!?


 

Myungsoo sat down and put his right hand out on the coffee table.



 

And my right hand hurts more.


 

"Come on, come on," Myungsoo shook his hand.



Sungyeol sat down, putting his right hand out and Myungsoo squeezed it hard.



Sungyeol wanted to scream, but instead he bit his lips.



"1, 2, 3, GO!" Myungsoo shouted out.



Sungyeol used all the energy he had, being so angry and pissed he just wanted to win while Myungsoo was being so relaxed and calm.



Sungyeol started tearing, thinking why Myungsoo was doing this to him. His hand was hurting too much that he just had to give up.



Myungsoo only focused on the game and never noticed Sungyeol's eyes. He felt Sungyeol relaxing his hand and he unknowingly slammed Sungyeol's hand onto the table.



Sungyeol grabbed hold of his shirt with his left hand and clenched his fist, crumpling his shirt.



Myungsoo stood up, saying, "You can start off by cooking me lunch." and he walked into the bathroom.



 

Sigh, does Myungsoo hate me that much? Why did he use so much force on me? Now my hand's hurting a lot.


 

"Remember to make my bed~!"



Sungyeol kept quiet.



He made soba for Myungsoo, knowing he likes it. Then, he went to make Myungsoo's bed.



Myungsoo came out of the bathroom, yawning, "Ahh, when are they coming back?"



Sungyeol kept quiet.



"Sungyeol~ Tell me where they went!"



Sungyeol put some ice into the plate of soba and put soba sauce in a bowl. He brought it to the coffee table, as Myungsoo was already siting there.



Sungyeol left his lunch on the table and was about to leave, when Myungsoo held onto his wrist.



He pushed Sungyeol onto the floor. Sungyeol's head knocked onto the floor and it was hurting like there was no tomorrow. "Why won't you talk?" Myungsoo asked, not knowing Sungyeol's head hurts.



He got on top of Sungyeol and stared in his face. Sungyeol felt his face becoming lobster red and he turned his face to the right, not wanting to look into Myungsoo's eyes.



Myungsoo squeezed his face and turned it, making Sungyeol look at him. Sungyeol started crying, crying like his heart was broken. Of course his heart was broken, he did not understand why Myungsoo had to torture him like that, making him want to fall in love with him, but knowing he can never.



"Sung- Sungyeol, stop- stop crying," Myungsoo said, panicking. He tried wiping away Sungyeol's tears, but they just kept flowing down his face.



Myungsoo got off Sungyeol and pull him up gently, bringing Sungyeol near him, hugging him. Sungyeol was leaning on his chest, still crying.



"There there, don't cry," Myungsoo said, patting Sungyeol's head softly. It just made Sungyeol cry even more. "Please don't cry, it hurts a lot seeing you cry," Myungsoo said, being scared.



"If- if it hurts you seeing me cry, *sobs* why do you make me cry?" Sungyeol muttered out. "I make you cry?" Myungsoo asked in shock.



"Myungsoo, you are always with Sungjong now. What happened to us? We used to be so close. And now, I'm all by myself. While you have Sungjong, Woohyun has Sunggyu and Hoya has Dongwoo. It's unfair."



Myungsoo caressed his face, "Sungyeol..." Sungyeol cried even more. "Myungsoo, don't you know I love you? When you're with Sungjong, I get so jealous, I feel like I can die! I feel like we've drifted so much, so much... till I don't know you anymore..."



Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's face and brought it close to his. He pressed his lips against Sungyeol's. Sungyeol, being shocked, opened up his mouth. Myungsoo let his tongue explore Sungyeol's mouth.



 

(How do people even kiss? ._. Cause right now, it's making me think I don't really know what a kiss is. Forgive me, I'm just a twelve years old kid.)



Sungyeol wanted to push Myungsoo away, but Myungsoo didn't allow that to happen. Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol closer to him, clinging his legs around Sungyeol's waist.



 

(Ahh what am I writing T__T )


 

Sungyeol tried to ask Myungsoo to stop, but all he got out of his mouth was, "Hmmm, mmmm." And Myungsoo thought he was enjoying it. (?)



Just then, Myungsoo heard something drop. He stopped kissing Sungyeol and looked up to find a surprised Hoya who had just dropped a bag of groceries.



Sungyeol was lying down now, breathing deeply. He actually wanted to push Myungsoo away cause he needed oxygen.



"Myungsoo, Sungyeol, we're back from the supermarket!" Woohyun shouted out, not knowing they kissed.



"Hey Hoya, why are you freezing at this spot?" Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo was staring at him and Hoya understood. "Nothing," Hoya replied, "Come on, let's go to the kitchen."



Then, Sungjong came running towards Myungsoo. "Myungie~~ I missed you~" he said out, back hugging him. He looked Sungyeol and asked, "What happened to him?" "Ahh nothing..." Myungsoo said, scratching his head.



Sungyeol got up and went into the bathroom. He started crying again. This time, crying like he found true love. But was it really true?



"I guess it was just a one time thing, *sobs* Myungsoo was just playing with you, Sungyeol. He is still with Sungjong, you saw how close they were together just now," Sungyeol said to himself, "Give up, just give up on Myungsoo, you'll never be with him."



****************************************************************************************************


Should I make a sequel? :( I feel bad towards Sungyeol.