My Confesssion .

Please Wait For Me ... Byun Baekhyun! [ONESHOT]

Byun Baekhyun. Yeah, he's the one that can makes you crazy . Even if you look at him, you're already half-dead. But, you always try to be cool infront of him. Today is the last day of him in this school. He is going to be one of high school student starting next season .  You know high school will be a challenging year for him. You don't care about that .  You just scared that he will meet someone special there.
You are his friend, yet, not really close. To confess your feeling to someone is not an easy-to-be. Even if you just need to say 3 words. "I Love You" . That's hard . 

------

*where's he..?!* you panting hardly . You're running around the school just want to meet him . Confession . Is what you wanna do . *urghh..! i hope he's not home yet!* *i need to meet him!* you are still running . and running . Then you saw a familiar figure walking towards the school gate. *IT'S HIM ! Baekhyun oppa!!* you thought . He's walking with his friends. Exo-K .

"oppa !!" you shouted . he didnt hear your voice . 
"oppa !! Baekhyun oppa !!" you shouted hardly. more louder.
"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!" you shouted while running towards him. 
He turned back. *he hear me! he does .. okay ... calm down ______ ~*

As Baekhyun turned back, he stop walking . He just stand there looking at you running towards him . A small smile form on his face. 
You are getting nearer to him ... and you are there. Infront of him. Infront of the person that you will confess your feeling. You are really exhausted . So you sit on the floor . the sandy floor. cathching your breath .

"you guys go first. wait me at the bus stop" baekhyun speak up, telling his friends to go first.

He then follow you. Sit infront of you. didnt care the dirt that will be on his cloth.
"hey ... what's up..?" he ask you. Only that simple words can makes your heart beating fast.
"oppa.... i have something to tell you ... i-it's r-really important .." you stammered .
your heartbeats are going faster . faster than usual.
Baekhyun just stay silent. He didnt say any words . He just look at you calmly. 
Then you continued to speak ..


"oppa, first of all.. i'm sorry .. i'm sorry for telling you this.. but i really need to tell you this. oppa... i l-lov---" you don't get to continued your words then you felt his lips on yours . He cut your lines. You can feel his warm breath . 10 seconds. Yes, you counted it. it's 10 second for for your first kiss. 

"______-ah .. i'm going to Hanlim Art High School. Be sure you're there too. Then if you meet me there, you can continue your words. I'm waiting for you.."

He ruffles your hair then he stand up and turn his back to you and make his way to the bus stop. 

You're stunned. Freeze. Shocked. Happy at the same time. You feel like your tears started to form and you wipe it quickly.

"please ....  WAIT FOR ME OPPA !!!" you half-shouted and makes him turned to look at you and waving you with a warm smiles . *maybe...i will ..*
Small smiles appear on you face as you stand up and turn back and make your way into the school building . 

*one year oppa.. one year. it will not take a long time. wait for me oppa .. i'll be one of that Hanlim Art student soon. Just wait for me . * you thought as tears suddenly drop to your cheek . It's not a sad tears, but a victory tears .