Home at last or, maybe not yet...

An unfinished journey...

After the crazy time all the girls had, Amanda drove everybody home and Nataly went straight up into her apartment and plopped onto her bed.

N: (Puff, Flash back, Mir's smile and Mir and Nataly dancing.)

N: Wow... What an awesome night.

Nataly then got up and checked the time.

N: Holy Ffff! It's 2?!

Nataly then said whatever and then got changed and then went to bed.

A couple hours later it was 9 am and Nataly had a short time to get to work. She worked as a maid at 'Clean Housing Inc.' She had to be there by 9:30 and it was 9:15. So she skipped the shower figuring she would get dirty anyway and she brushed her teeth, got on a black outfit and drove off to work.

Then it was 10 am and then she was definetly late to work. Shirley was the manager and she noticed Nataly was coming late and said...

S: You're LATE!!!

N: I know, I know! I'm so sorry!! I was busy last night and barely got any sleep.

S: Okay, okay I understand now go do your job at the counter while I go ahead and go clean at this persons house today.

N: Ok then. See you later!

S: Seeya...

Nataly took a big breath. Okay...where should I start? She asked herself.

Nataly first organized the desk a bit and then she started on the computer. She took the big planner filled with orders and put them on the computer.

She was typing and typing until...