Appa's pride is bruised, Bambi

Hey Bambi This is Appa (A Crack Fic of Many Parts)

Hey Bambi!

Your Appa’s pride is greatly bruised today. *sniff sniff* Thanks for that pat of comfort, Bambi, yes I love you too.

Well, I decided to jog around the park this afternoon to stretch these hard chiseled perfect muscles of mine. You see, Bambi - and you listen to this really well because I have no doubt in my heart that you have inherited my dancing skills – dancers need to always be prepared with sound, strong, and healthy muscles. My members rely on me a lot (and I do mean A LOT) when it comes to choreography so I have a big responsibility on my awesomely toned and muscular shoulders.

Of course there’s Junsu to also thank for (bless that little guy he’s awesome but not as awesome as I am) because he has been helping me a lot with choreography, I mean c’mon, Bambi, let’s admit it, those other three as balls when it comes to dancing! Just look at them – oh sorry, Bambi I forgot we’re not in dance practice right now but, HELLOOOOO! Jaejoong dances like he’s in a trance and Changmin can’t keep those long gangly legs of his in control and Yoochun….well, my heart just breaks everytime I see that guy dancing. Make that triple break because when you put those three together in dance practice my eyes just bleeeeeeed, Bambi! It bleeeeeeeds! It bleeeeeds so much I think I’ma have anemia right after every dance practice! But of course I can’t tell them that because I’m a good, kind, and meek Leader-sshi and the Leader-sshi never hurts s’ feelings even if Leader-sshi thinks they as balls in their dancing because Jaejoong dances like he’s in a trance and Changmin can’t ke---

Okay, breathe in, breathe out, Leader-sshi. Inhale. Exhale – do it with me, Bambi – Inhale. Exhale. Inner peace. Inner peace. Peace to y’all. Peace to the world. Love and peace. I come in peace….

I feel relieved now, Bambi, thanks for doing that with me. So where were we? What? I didn’t quite catch that, Bam- Oh ok.

Okay, so anyway, I was jogging around the park when Jaejoong appeared with Vic. Apparently he decided to take Vic out for a walk and he looked for me before going out so I can take Taepoong (Typhoon) out as well but he couldn’t find me so he went on by himself. And Jaejoong was staring at me with those big beautiful dazzling doe eyes of his all the while – while, as in for a whole 5 minutes - until it got to my nerves coz, you know how Jaejoong stares right? He STAAAARES. Like, really, really, immensely, intensely, powerfully staaaaaares at you without blinking or breathing or blinking or brea– sorry, Bambi, I’m going in circles again.

So he stared at me for a good five minutes until I got annoyed so I asked him why he’s looking at me weird like that (I never could get used to that powerful stare of his. It’s just too……powerful you’d feel like you’ve been stripped off your dignity and being….nah, maybe just stripped off your clothes).

And Jaejoong said, “you’re jogging?”

So I nodded like, duh dude, what do you think I’m doing? Sleepwalking? (I did say that, ha!)

But he kept staring and said, “with your tracksuit and running shoes and pedometer?”

And I’m like “C’mon man are you going to enumerate my underwear as well?” (Coz I don’t want anyone to hear it coz I’m wearing the one with red apples on it and it’s embarrassing to admit but I think it’s rather cute.)

“Is that Bambi in your arms?” and I swear I could see that devilish glint in his beautiful dazzling doe eyes. “You left Taepoong in the apartment but took Bambi out to jog.” He stated it matter of factly, Bambi, and I swear I could see horns jutting out of his head and fangs growing out of his mouth.

So what if I took you for a jog, Bambi, so what? A father can jog with his daughter, right? RIGHT? What is wrong with society? Is there no freedom for a father-daughter activity as well? He even laughed at me, Bambi! And simultaneously people around the park started laughing at me as well! Jaejoong got as far as rolling on the grass laughing (ROGL, yes) and banging his hands on the ground and- gosh, Bambi, I was so humiliated I just-

Okay, Bambi, let Appa just go to the bathroom to *sniff sniff* can you please hand me those towels? Okay thanks I just - later, Bambi.