I Missed You

Yeobo, Saranghae

I sat in front of the tv again as I had done so many times before. Super Junior was on Star Golden Bell and it looked they were having loads of fun. The MC's had just finished asking everyone about their love lives and now moved on to Leeteuk. Looking at him made my heart beat twice as fast in my chest, I remember like it was yesterday we were so in love and we planned on being together forever. But of course all good things must come to an end, he left to join Super Junior, more like I told him to go.

"So Leeteuk-sshi, is there any woman that catches your eye?" I listened intently, hoping that he would at least mention me and all of the good times we had.

"There is one but I doubt she will remember me"

"Tell us about her"

"We loved each other so much even though we were young. But that changed quickly." His voice was sad and I held my hand up to the tv as if I could somehow comfort him. There was a chorus of sad awwwwww's throughout the crowd.

"Did she leave you?" The camera turned and focused on a girl fan clutching her chest.

"More like I left her, she told me to leave and pursue my dream. She said she didn't want to hold me back."

"What is her name?"

"I don't think I should mention it."

"Well is there anything you want to say to her?"

Leeteuk looked at the camera at his lips turned up in a little half smile.

"I love you and I hope you still feel the same way about me. I didn't want to leave you but you insisted and as you know I have to give you what you wish. I hope we can meet again and go back to the way we were before I left. Saranghae."

I felt tears in my eyes and I turned off the tv. Since I knew where the Super Junior dorm was (don't ask it involves a stalker friend and a grocery store clerk) I decided to pay Leeteuk a visit. I got to the dorm and heard a big commotion going on inside. I meekly knocked on the door and the noise stopped. The door opened and Kyuhyun and Yesung poked their heads outside.

"Annyeong haseyo is Leeteuk oppa here?'

"I'm sorry but we are not allowed to have fans here" Kyuhyun was just about to close the door when I stuck my foot out and blocked it from closing.

"That girl he was talking about, that's me. If you don't believe me ask him to come out here an have him confirm who I am." I was determined not to leave until I talked to him and settled our unfinished business.

"Okay give us a minute" They poked their heads back inside and shut the door leaving me out in the cold. About five minutes later Leeteuk came outside. The look on his face was one that I missed, he was showing the smile that was always only for me.

"Eun-hee what are you doing here?'

"I came to see you, I heard what you said on SGB and since I knew where your dorm was I decided to pay you a long awaited visit. You're not mad at me are you oppa?"

"How culd I ever be mad at you?" He walked even closer to me and wrapped me in his arms so our noses were touching. We were so close I could smell the scent of chocolate and something else that just screamed Leeteuk. I couldn't take it anymore and I crashed my lips to his in a way overdue kiss. Our lips molded together perfectly and every ounce of passion that that we had when we were together never left and that was known in the kiss. We broke apart when we needed air too much and just stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Eun-hee and I really missed you these past few years"

"Trust me I know how you feel and I love you too"

We kissed again until I heard a lot of giggling and whispering, pulling apart I saw the other SuJu memebers standing there with the door wide open staring at us.

"Okay guys show's over"

"Awww hyung no fun," Yesung pouted but ushered the others back into the dorm with one last smirk directed towards us he himself went inside. I looked at Leeteuk and smiled I had really missed this man and just watching him on tv didn't cut it for me.

"I have one question Eun-hee, if you knew where I lived why didn't you come sooner?"

I realized then I was afraid of him not remebering every single time we spent together and all of the good times we had together. When I looked up at him I realised he was waiting for an answer, " I guess I was scared"

"Scared of what?"

"I guess I was afraid that you wouldn't remember any of our time together before you left"

"That's ridiculous I couldn't have forgotten about you even if I wanted to. You don't realise that you are everything to me, you can even ask the guys I only ever loved you"

I started tearing up at his words, they were the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"I love you so much oppa"

I love you too"

We kissed again and for the first time in a while I was truly happy.