Fan

JUNSU...please come back to us...

It was early morning the day after Junsu discharged from the hospital and he found himself in the middle of his sleeping members on the floor.Last night was a chaos,they play like a mad man.All the games that they have left for about 3 years came back into memory and they decided to play every single of it.From the famous `kai-pai-bo` till the true words game.Changmin had a great time calling his hyung without the honorifics.Yunho almost exploding in anger when Changmin told him to shut up.Only when the Ahjumma next house scold them for being too noisy late in the night that they started to slip to the bed.

 

Junsu carefully released himself  from the tangled of the hands and leg of s and went to the window.Its a bright morning and he wonder how would it be to get the fresh air in this early morning.It almost winter now and the temperature is low.When clock strikes to 6 in the morning,he decides to make a brief morning walk around the house area.He takes the muffler and wrap it around his neck and also covering his mouth and neck.He didnt expect that the temperature will be so cold so he decides to just walk in his sleeping pants and shirt.He thought of coming back before they woke up so he didnt left any note.

 

So with only slippers and sleeping attire,Junsu made an exploration around the area.The morning breeze greet him as he walk.Junsu feel a new kind of relief,he realizes that it had been ages since he get a morning walk alone without the fans stalking here and there.A dog barking and it makes Junsu remember about Xiahky,his dog is now at Junho`s place.He cant see Xiahky for a months now,as his disease maks him grow allergy to fury things and even flower pollen.The sky is beautiful and when he thought of taking pictures,he realizes that he left his handphone at home.Smirking at how careless he is,he then keeps on walking enjoying the view of nature.

 


 

While in the house,

 

`sngrhhhh`yunho snore echoed in the house but nobody are bothered by the noise.They are in their own dream land.

It was 8 when jaejoong phone starts making noise waking up the owner.Jaejoong woke up and the first thing to do is to check on Junsu.He feels his blood drained from his body when what he see is only the other 3 members sleeping without Junsu!Trying not to be panic over nothing,he stand up and went to find Junsu at every place of the house.And when he is positive that he cant found him,he used that sweet voice of him to woke up other members

What wrong Jaejoong?Yunho asked with his hoarse voice while rubbing away the sleepiness at his eyes.

Junsu is not here! What are you doing asking me what is wrong?!Get up and find him now! Jaejoong cant contain anymore his anger and worry that he started to lament at his other innocent member.

Hearing that,all 3 Yunho,Yoochun and Changmin get up from the blanket and start the havoc searching for Junsu.

But hyung,he is sleeping right next to me last night.Yoochun asked jaejoong in anxious.

And you are sleeping like a stone when he woke up and you didnt realise it!!Jaejoong almost explode in furious.

Changmin and Yoochun retreat back when he heard jaejoong scream.

Jaejoong,relax..take a breath.We will  search for him together ok?just calm down for now.Yunho,as the leader try to calm the situation.

Jaejoong who is now sitting on a chair realise that he was being too harsh to his dongsaeng because of his anxiousness,

Hyung is sorry Chun,Min,I guess I am too overacting.Jaejoong put his hand on Changmin and Yoochun shoulder.

No,Its okay hyung.We are worried too.Changmin rubbed Jaejoong back in order to calm his hyung.

Their conversation stop when Yunho yelled that Junsu is not in the house.He cant find Junsu slippers at the front door.Jaejoong glance at the coat hanger,Junsu didnt even wear his jacket on this cold morning!he must be outside with his sleeping attire.Fans,cold,health everything was so scary to them.How on earth junsu managed to go outside when he himself in such a weak condition without any additional clothes and mask.

Yunho then decided that they should separate to search Junsu outside.They have to act quickly in order to prevent any other unwanted things to happen.

 

Yoochun P.O.V

Screaming Junsu name will not be helping now.Yoochun thought when Junsu name almost slip out from his mouth.The cold morning makes his lip froze.Yoochun feel a kind of despair surrounding him right now.He havent gotten any news from the other members and that mean Junsu havent been found.He start running lightly in hope that he can found junsu soon.

The tears of worried and scared almost making its way onto his cheeks but he wipes it when he saw a group of girls in uniform school flocking over something in a corner. For a second he thinks that it was an ordinary things but when he saw that the girls are taking picture of something and whispering in excited way,he cant help but to feel curious.

Yoochun swore he almost yell in rage when he saw the girls taking pictures and touching the scared Junsu everywhere.Junsu look so lost holding his knee to his chest,trembling in cold and begging to be leave alone,but the fangirls keep disturbing Junsu with their excited laugh.Junsu almost cried when the disturbance still there as he begging for help.

Yoochun dont care anymore,he push but not so harshly the fangirl as he knows that it will be an explode to the press then.He wrapped his jacket around Junsu thin body to makes him warm.Junsu at first flinched at Yoochun touch but then let yoochun to protect him.The fangirls grew crazy when they see Yoochun and keep on taking pictures.The fangirl keep sticking to their side that its making them harder to go home.Yoochun can feel Junsu trembling more and more in his arms.

Junsu,Junsu can you hear me?Yoochun asked at the trembling figure in his arms.

And when Junsu didnt give a reply,Yoochun had no choice but to piggy back Junsu to their house.He managed to make a way out from the crazy fangirls and running all the way back home.

 

 


 

Sorry to keep you waiting and just update with a short story..For everyone that had encourage me to continue,i cant help but feel so thankful to you..I love all of you and I promise to continue this story and keeping the faith as long as I can..Again,I am sorry.i will update as faster as I can..