ONE

KEY of My Heart (Two Shoot)

A girl is run quickly she was late to her class. She bumped with someone that make her fall on the floor and the bad thing she can’t stand up by herself. Her feet was hit the floor hard enough.

“Ommo… I’m so sorry!!!” someone said and help her.

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault” She said.

“Let’s go to the infirmary!”

They goes to the infirmary, someone who bumped the girl help her to walk.

 

In the Infirmary

The guy who bumped the girl gives her a compress in her leg. Her knee look swollen because she was fell before.

“Sometime you must be careful in your way Yeonnie!!!”

“Ne, Key Ummaaa~~~”

“Why you run, you're late?”

“Emmm… ne” JiYeon’s smile shyly.

“Ok then from tomorrow if you have a morning class I’ll pick you!” Key said.

“Mwo? No~~~!!! Aniya no need Key”

“Why???”

 

JIYeon POV

Aissh no I don’t want he’s pick me. Did he know? I want let him go, go away from my head. He’s the one who make me reject many boys who confess their feeling to me. I have a crush with him since our high school day.

He’s my sunbae, I know him since middle school but I don’t have any feeling till I meet him again in high school and since that day I have some feeling to him. He always do something sweet to me, it’s the reason that make me fall for him.

Too bad, when I meet him again in this college he was has someone special in his life. That’s make me feel sad and disappointed in the same time. I also can open my heart to other people, I afraid to fall in love again.

I lock my heart, who knows how long I don’t know.

 

“So you don’t have reason to reject me right? So that’s mean you’re agree” Key said.

“But…”

“I must go now! Your friend was here. Bye Yeonnie, see you tomorrow!!!” Key wave and walk away.

Aishhh that boy, how can I forget you if you always appear in my days?? He was driving me crazy.

 

“JiYeon-ah gwencana?” Luna and IU asked to me.

“Gwencana chingu-ya, don’t worry!” I smiled.

“Aishhh You! How can you late? Isn’t I was called you and wake you up?” Luna asked.

“Emmm… The bus was leave me again”

“It’s not the bus was leave you, but you’re the one who come late” IU said and rolled her eyes.

 

No one POV

Key was walk to the basketball court meets his friend. He’s a basketball player from this college, Seoul National University.

“Key you're late?”

“Emmm just meet some accident”

 

Key POV

I go to the court to meet my friends. I was late now, yes you was know why I come late right? So I don’t need tell you why I come late. I have schedule to practice since basket competition is among a month. It’s time for break I take a seat in the corner with others.

“Key, where are you from? Don’t you know I was searching for you like an idiot” someone said.

“Oh sorry Jia, why? It’s something important?” I asked her.

“I need your sign on the petition of founds that will be submitted to campus”

“Sometimes just call me! You’ll be tired if you force to search me in the whole campus”

“Ne, ahjussi. I was called you but you didn’t pick my call” Jia said.

“Jinja??? Ah mianhae chingu-ya”

“It’s ok, but as punishment you must accompany me to lunch. Min is absent today”

“Emmm… Ok just call me! See you” I said and she’s go away.

 

It’s a lunch time I was waiting for Jia in cafeteria. Yah she’s the one who want me to accompany her but in the end I always wait for her. Then I feel someone tap my shoulder.

“Yah Jia, why you took so long?”

“Oh you was waiting someone, sorry”

I turn back I know that voice, is JiYeon. She wanna walk away but I hold her hand.

“Yeonnie, gwencana?” I asked her but she’s look confused.

Then I point at her knee.

“Gwencana”

“It’s long time since we have lunch together, just sit beside me! We have lunch together”

She’s take a seat beside me and I ruffled her hair, when she was sat.

 

No one POV

Key and JiYeon wait they order, and also Key was waiting for Jia. Then suddenly someone who was his waiting is come.

“Sorry Key I’m late” Jia apologize.

“It’s Ok, you always late right! Oh this is my friend JiYeon” Key introduce JiYeon to Jia.

“Annyeong, I’m Jia. His friend” jia introduce herself and point at Key.

“I’m JiYeon” JiYeon said and smile.

 

JiYeon POV

Wait, this girl I mean Jia Unnie said if she’s Key’s friend. So they’re just friend. I think she’s Key’s girlfriend, I almost see they’re together every day.

“So it’s the girl who you mean” Jia Unnie said so sudden.

“Emmm…” Key smiled.

What they mean? I really don’t know what they mean, aissh nan molla.

We have lunch together after our order came. They busy talking each other, I just keep silent. Then suddenly my phone was ringing, this from Luna she want meet me in the garden.

“I’m done! I’ll go first. Annyeong Key, Jia Unnie”

“Ne annyeong be careful in your way” Key said.

...