Two different worlds collide

Love you too, Mr. Arrogant {hiatus}

“Yah, Kwon Miyoung! Stop it; you’re putting too much icing!” Your best friend, Soojung shouted as she pushed the hand that was holding the icing away from the overflowing-with-icing cupcake. You shook your head and stopped squeezing the bag, muttering your apology. Soojung stared at you in confusion as she picked up the cupcake. “You’re usually more attentive than this. Did something happen?” She asked you and you sighed before slowly nodding your head. There was no point in trying to hide things from Soojung – no matter what, she always finds out. “What happened?”

“I accidentally ran into a person’s car…” You trailed off before shaking your head. “Actually, in my attempt to save a dog that suddenly crossed the road, I slammed on the breaks and I didn’t realize that there was another car behind me so… yeah.” You ended lamely.

“What’s the problem then? I see you’re fine.” Soojung checked your body for any injuries. You slowly nodded your head.

“The problem is… I don’t have the money to pay him!” You moaned in misery. You were so going to be dead once this was over and once your parents find out. You let out another frustrated groan, feeling your eyes watering. Soojung placed the cupcake back on the counter and rubbed your back.

“How much do you owe him?” She asked softly.

“More than I can pay,” You mumbled but Soojung heard it nonetheless.

“Do you want me to help you pay for it? You can always borrow my money first.” Soojung offered and you immediately shook your head.

“It’s my fault. I should pay for it myself,” You declined, not really wanting to borrow any money and getting yourself into more trouble. “Besides his car was a Mercedes Benz,” You sighed and Soojung’s eyes widened as she finally understood how much it must have cost to repay the whole damage.

“So, how are you going to repay him?” Soojung asked and you shrugged as you ran your hand through your hair.

“That’s the problem; I don’t know what else I can do!” You really didn’t. You ran out of ideas on how to get the exact amount of money in a month to pay him. Your work in this bakery didn’t pay a lot and you had no idea where to start to look for another job. If you asked your parents, they would surely want to know why you needed extra cash. “And not only that, I told him to keep my iPhone!” Now that you think about it, it was a very stupid decision.

“Huh?”

“I told him he could keep my phone until I pay him back. He gave me a month,” You whined. Now that you really had the chance to think about it thoroughly, your actions were really stupid. You felt like giving yourself a high-five on the face with a chair.

Soojung felt sorry for the pitiful look that was plastered on your face and gave you a hug. “Don’t worry; I’ll help you out. I’ll support you and do whatever I can to help you!” Soojung stated firmly. You wrapped your arms around her, careful to not press the icing. You mumbled something on her shoulder and Soojung furrowed her brows as she pulled back. “What?”

You pulled yourself away from her and with your free hand; you took out the card that he had given you earlier. “It says ‘Kim Myungsoo, CEO of OT7 Company.” You read the card and Soojung’s eyes widened.

“OT7 – that’s like the… whoa, you’re in deep ,” Soojung blurted and you groaned in despair. You need not to be told about your condition – you knew what OT7 was. It was a highly known company that specialized in a lot of things, so much so you couldn’t even count with both of your hands. Soojung sighed as she stared at you, feeling sorry about your problem.


Myungsoo stared at the front of his Mercedes before sighing in annoyance. He lifted his hand to caress the car; he was still feeling frustrated that his precious car was damaged and it was that crazy woman’s fault! “She should have just gone back to driving school if she can’t drive properly.” He hissed in annoyance as he let his eyes roam on his car, checking any more damages. “My car,” He sighed pitifully.

“What’s the matter, baby?” Yejin, his current girlfriend, which came out of nowhere, wrapped her arms around his waist. Myungsoo jumped slightly, startled by his appearance before pushing her away from him. Yejin pouted but stood beside him, inspecting the car. “What happened?”

Myungsoo furrowed his brows. “None of your business,” He muttered coldly, not wanting to explain everything. He still continued to stare at his beloved car.

Yejin sighed in annoyance and repeated her question. Myungsoo glanced at her before rolling his eyes; this was her tactic: she would not stop until she got what she wanted.

“Someone rammed into the car.” He told her lazily and instantly regretted what he said. Yejin began running her hands over his body trying to check him for any injuries. “I’m fine; stop that.” He ordered. “Can’t you just go back to work or something?” He spat and Yejin pouted once more. Myungsoo stared at his girlfriend’s face that was clad in thick make-up. ‘What was I thinking when I agreed to be her boyfriend?’ he mused.

“L-ah~ don’t be like that; I’m just worried about you, baby.” Yejin said in a cute voice. Myungsoo resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “I hate knowing that some crazy person hit my baby’s car and you’re in a bad mood.” Yejin caressed his arm. Myungsoo sighed and nodded his head slowly. “How about we go out for lunch later?” She asked and Myungsoo stared at her.

“I’ll try.” He said dismissively.

Yejin smiled widely and nodded her head. “Okay then; I’ll meet you at 1! See you later, baby! Don’t forget our lunch date, okay?” She stated as she gave him a light kiss on the lips before walking towards her flower shop.

‘Why did I even agree to let her open her ridiculous flower shop here?’ He asked himself as he looked at his car. “Oh yeah; stupid family connection,” Myungsoo glared at the damage on his car as he shook his head.


Author's note: whoa, thank you to those who have subscribed! Didn't expect people to subscribe to this story of mine! Now if only you'd leave feedback... lol, no pressure. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Myungpoop's finally here. Until next time! :)