final

My Dream

Big Bang came to do a concert here and i went to watch the concert. After the concert ends, Mira drove to the nearest coffee shop because you were feeling thirsty after all the screaming and shouting.

Mira arrived at San Francisco Coffee House and ordered yourself a caramel frappuchino. Mira were looking around the cafe when you spotted Big Bang were sitting at the nearest table reading magazine while leaving their frappuchino untouched.

Mira didn't realize the staff were calling your name saying your frappucino is ready. Mira paid and drink before heading outside. Mira were about to walk when you heard a group of girls saying they spotted Big Bang were hanging out at some coffee shop. 

Mira POV

"If the girls spot Big Bang it would be a great chaos. They are now relaxing and they would hate it if someone interrupt their privacy" 

"I should go and tell them now before i regret".

I went back to the coffee shop and go to where Big Bang were seating.

Mira "excuse me? 저기요?"

Big Bang & their manager look up to see a girl standing near their table.

GD "yes? 네?"

Mira "i'm sorry to interrupt your time but i heard a group of fangirls are coming here to find you guys"

TOP "정말요? we better go now"

Taeyang "감사합니다. thank you for telling us"

Mira "I'm just doing what a fan would do for her fav group"

Seungri "VIP? Cool! Hyung we should ask her to join us"

Daesung "이름? Your name?"

Mira "Mira. 미라. 반갑습니다"

Big Bang Manager "alright then Miss Mira we should go now before those fans found us"

Mira went with Big Bang and their manager to their van went off somewhere. 

GD "how old are you Mira-ssi?"

Mira "I'm turning 23 this september"

Taeyang "we're older than you except daesung is your age and seungri is younger than you. You should call us oppa"

Mira "아 네...오빠. Ah yes...oppa"

TOP "Are you working or studying?"

Mira "Oh, i graduated last year. I'm a fashion design student. now i'm helping my mum in her company. doing clerk works"

Daesung "와우! Wow! Fashion design graduate" 

Seungri "누나 판타스틱!! Noona fantastic. You should work with us"

Mira "I would be honored".

Mira look at her watch and realized it's getting late. It's almost midnight and she needs to get home.

Mira "It's getting late but i have to get home. My mum will kill me if i arrive home late"

GD "엄마? 네 아버지도 괜찮으 시겠죠? Mom? Your dad won't mind you then?"

Mira cringed at the soun of dad. Taeyang notice her eyebrows changes.

Taeyang "미라? 괜찮아? Mira? Are you okay?"

Mira "아...네...그들은 이혼한다. Ahh..yes... they are divorced"

Daesung "미안해. I'm sorry"

Mira "It's alright. life goes on" 

GD "미라...미안해.. Mira... I'm sorry...how about you slept with us at the hotel and i'll treat you breakfast? 

Mira "ahh...okay... Oppa.. if you say so and breakfast sounds nice"

Mira smile at GD and GD replied with showing his gums while smiling. He told the manager to bring them straight to the hotel.

They arrived at Double Tree Hotel and went straight to their suites. Mira went to shower at one of their room and wore the shirt and pants that Daesung and GD owns. Her hair was still wet when she went outside to the balcony.

Mira text to her mother saying she's staying at her friend's house for tonight and sigh.

GD "Why are your sigh so loud? It seems like your having problems?"

Mira "Yeah. I am. it's tough when you feel like you wanna let this feeling out of your chest but there's no one to hear you out..."

GD "You should let it out..it's not good to bottled up the feelings"

Mira "Thanks GD oppa.. sometimes it nice when other people understand you"

GD "지용. Jiyong. call me jiyong oppa"

Mira "지용? but oppa we're not that close... we just met a few hours ago... and i'm just a vip"

GD "a pretty girl like you shouldn't bear those heavy lift in your shoulder alone, so let me help you too. i want to help you. will you let me?"

Mira "왜?..Why?.. i'm just a vip..i'm nobody. and you shouldn't bother about me oppa"

GD "because your a vip and your a girl. a pretty girl. and i want to bothered about it, Mira. so what do you say?"

Mira "... okay jiyong oppa. thank you"

GD "your cute. listen i know we just met but your cute and pretty. plus me helping you will make us become closer"

Mira "네???... Yes???? oppa... what are you saying??"

GD "be my girl, Mira. I don't care if we just met and we got time to know each other. so what do you say? be my girlfriend?"

GD turns and look at her. Mira blink her eyes many times. unable to answer, she just look down on her feet and said yes. Her cheeks were blushing but 

she's too shy to look up.

GD "what's that? I can't hear you"

Mira "yes.. oppa.. i'll be your girlfriend"

GD" 고마워..Thank you.. I'll make you happy"

Mira look up and hug Jiyong as tight as possible,crying at his chest. Jiyong hug her back and her hair while humming a song. Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri shows them thumbs up and went to sleep.

At jiyong's room

Mira and Jiyong slept on his bed. Jiyong hugs mira tightly to his chest and hums her a song to make her relax.

Mira "oppa?"

Jiyong "Hmm.. what is it Mira?"

Mira "Can i hug you? I wanna hug you because i'm sorry for whatever happened to you last year"

Jiyong look at her and nods. So Mira hugs Jiyong and brought his face to her chest. Jiyong feels the warm, love and kindness of the girl that was hugging

him and so he cried that night too.

The next morning,

They woke up and as promised GD treats Mira breakfast by calling room service. They ate in their room while the others went to have breakfast at the lobby.

Mira was eating the waffles and the sauce smudge on her lips, so GD wipe it with the napkins and her cheeks. Mira smile and feed him happily.

Mira "Oppa, what happens now?"

Jiyong "Hmm.. what you mean dear?"

Mira "Now that we are dating... and your going back to Korea soon.."

Jiyong "Ahh that? You'll be coming with me to Korea with the guys and be one of our stylist in YG. I already informed YG hyung, he wants to see you and us"

Mira "Us?"

Jiyong "I'm gonna tell him about us. I promise to help you right? and we're dating now.."

Mira "Okay.. i'll be happy too.. Oppa.. thank you. really thank you"

Jiyong "It's my pleasure"

They were looking at each other and we're almost there to kiss each other's lips when the guys came back and shout "Hyung! Noona"

the end.