Thinking Of You - I Still Miss You Like Crazy

Thinking Of You

"Another glorious day.." you thought sarcastically, as you put on your morning robe. A picture of Tao in his Army Uniform, was laying face down on your dresser.  Y'all had been together for almost 4 years. Both of y'all wanted to get married and have kids. When he passed, you stayed in a deep-depression for about a year. You still felt like breaking down onto your knees and crying. Nothing distracted you from the pain you felt.  His last words to you were "I'll be home soon. I love you."  he told you that morning before he was shot and killed. You listen to all his voicemails, re-read his emails all day long. All his stuff is where he last left it. To be never touched by anyone. Life was plain and simple to you again, no lovey-dovey notes or messages, no kisses or hugs....nothing. Just plain emptiness. You've already tried to commit suicide twice, but you just couldn't.

Minwoo was your new boyfriend. You two got along better than you and Tao did. Tao had a temper problem, but he never took it out on you. He never hit you. Y'all did argue a little, like average couples. Minwoo always called you at 10:00am everyday, to make sure you didn't hurt yourself, or try to anyway. He loved you very much. he'd be devastated if something was to happen to you. Work was a killer. You had just turned 20 a month ago. Minwoo went all out for it, he is 22 years old. When he kissed you, you imagined Tao. Same with Minwoo's hugs, you wanted it to be Tao.

Your cell phone started to ring. "Good Morning, Minwoo-ah." you said knowing already who it was gonna be. "Morning, honey. How are you? Did you sleep well?" Minwoo asked so softly.  "I slept okay, I guess. I'm fine.." you replied in your usual sleepy morning tone. "I love you..." he answered after a short silence. "I-I love you too." you stuttered to get out. "Minwoo, I have to get ready for work. I'll call you at lunch, okay?" "Okay. I love you. Talk to you later, baby. Bye" he said hanging up his cell phone. You slid your phone closed, and went over to your once shared closet. Tao's clothes were still on the hangers, they smelt just like his expensive cologne. You grabbed your Pencil skirt, and a matching blouse, and some black pumps. You were the CEO of a big cosmetics brand in China.

You were very intelligent, fun, and outgoing. You dranked some wine occasionally with some friends. You preferred water over anything. You climbed in the drivers seat in your black convertible. Tao got that for you on your 18th birthday. You turned the key, grabbed the gear shift and tried to smile at yourself in the Rear view mirror. Soon, you were at the entrance of your job. It was a long skyscraping building. From the road below it looked like it was touching the clouds in Heaven above. You walked inside, went to the elevators and went up to the very top floor. You sat your stuff down beside your desk and walked over to your city view window. The people looked like ants from way up there, you felt as if Tao was inches away in heaven. You wanted to jump into the clouds and kidnap him. You were mesmerized by the gray and stormy clouds, you felt like jumping out of the window and fall to hit the hard, humid concrete, but you were stopped by your thoughts of Minwoo. it was like Minwoo was trying to replace Tao, but no one could ever. What you and Tao had was special. Now it's just heartbreaking memories. You wished you had really told and showed how much you loved Tao. Things would never be the same. Everything you did, do, or say reminded you of him, but you can't stop your undying love for Minwoo. At least a million thoughts were going through your head in that minute, your skull and head started to pound at the speed of your heartbeat. You felt very dizzy and light-headed. "Why'd you have to go so soon, Tao?" you mouthed as you see the glass fog up from your warm breath. "I still love you, I miss you like crazy, just jump down back to the earth..please." you thought and pleaded. Minwoo or die to be with Tao again? You'd rather live in a cave for the rest of your life. You wanted to be with Tao, but you didn't wanna die. It'd hurt Minwoo.

A knock at your office door startled you, making you grab your chest with fear. "Sorry, Miss y/n." your employee said. "It's quite okay, what do you need?" you replied, smiling at the man. "Someone is here to see you, Miss y/n." he said smiling, "Shall I go get them?" he questioned. "Of course. You may proceed, let them in." you said sitting down in your black leather office chair, at your dark brown wood desk. He let them in. "Minwoo, darling. What are you doing here?" you said worriedly, he only comes when something has happened and Minwoo's face was pale and sad looking. You got up and walked over to him. "What is it, dear?" you asked. "T-the Sergeant of Tao's Army team called me at work earlier..and" Minwoo said starting to cry. "And? What? Is everything okay?! Minwoo answer me!" you pleaded, shaking Minwoo's shoulders a bit. "They found Tao's remains." Minwoo said dropping into a chair behind him. "He wasn't shot..." he continued. "What? That's impossible I saw the pictures." you said sitting down beside Minwoo. "They staged those photo's. He's been in the hospital all this time. Slowly dying, for real." Minwoo said grabbing your cold, shaky hands. "No one is aloud to see him, y/n. I'm so sorry, honey." He said kissing your hands. "Those bastards. They lied to me. They knew how much pain I was in. They all looked me in the eyes and ing lied. My future husband has been alive all this time? How could they..." you stopped yourself, as tears streamed down your face like a river, slowly dripping onto the floor. "Don't cry..y/n." he said rubbing your back. "I wanna hold Tao so bad. I wanna tell that I love him." you squeaked. "They unplug his oxygen tomorrow morning. They're gonna allow you to see him one last time, before he's really gone." Minwoo said, as he started to cry. "Why didn't they tell me this before? I could've saved him." you said walking back over to your big window. "They were protecting his safety, dear. I'm sorry. You can go down there now. I'll drive you." Minwoo said as he wrapped his arms around your stomach, backhugging you. You felt so loved by Minwoo, it was so sweet and comforting. You turned around, looked Minwoo straight into his big brown lustful eyes and said..."I'd love that, Minwoo-ah. I love you very much, thank you for letting me know." "I love you too, get your stuff and I'll get the car started." he pecked your lips, and went down to the parking garage. You grabbed all your stuff, and walked proudly to the Parking Garage, you didn't want your co-workers to see you in pain. This was a confidential mission you were on, now. "Take it seriously" you told yourself.

You and Minwoo drove to the big and tall Hospital, it was a sad, quiet, tear-filled hour drive. "I'll wait in the car, okay?" Minwoo said pulling into a parking space, he turned off the car, and pecked your cheek. "It'll be okay, I love you." he comforted you. "I love you too, Minwoo." you said trying to smile at him, but couldn't.

You walked and walked all the way to the 5th floor. Room 541. You breathed deep, and slowly opened up the big and heavy door. You could hear the heart monitor beeping, and Tao's slow, deep, painful breathing. Tao had been shot in his stomach. The impact punctured a lung. He was dying a slow, pain-filled death. It's like they wanted him to suffer. He went so long without anyone knowing or hearing from him, so they weren't gonna try to save him now. "H-hello? Tao, are you in here?" you whispered, walking towards the light from the opened windows. You turned and saw Tao, awake and barely alive, hanging on by a machine. "You dropped to your knees crying so hard, you felt like you needed an oxygen tank yourself. "y/n? Is that you? Tao croaked, fluttering his eyes down at you on the floor. "Tao? Oh my God, I love you so much. Remember that in Heaven, okay? I've missed you so much! I don't know what to say." you said all in one long breath. "Slow down, y/n. I love you too. I've missed you more than you could ever know. Baby, be with Minwoo and be happy, okay?" he said placing his warm hand on your wet cheek. "He deserves you." Tao continued. "Tao--Don't go, please. I have enough money to save you, Just please!" you begged for bloody murder. "I'm so sorry, honey. But no. They won't let anyone help me." Tao said as a single tear flowed down his cheek, you watched it fall onto his bed sheets. "I'm gonna get you help. Just watch me. You're not gonna die when it's not necessary." you said marching into the hallway, looking straight at Tao's Sergeant who was standing outside the door. "Get him some damn help. Or you'll be joining him." you said shoving your finger into the mans face. "Don't make me ask you to leave, little lady." he snorted. "I have the money to save him. So by damn it he's getting help. Whether you like it or not. You don't own him. He owns himself, he wants help. You think he likes suffering? Hell no. What if that was you, and you watched your girlfriend or wife cry and beg for her love to get help that they need and deserve, Hm?" He just stared at you seething with rage on the inside, but keeping his cool on the outside. "Fine. He'll get his surgery." the man said. "Thank you." you said marching back into Tao's room. Tao was almost asleep again. "Tao? Honey? Wake up." you said placing a hand on his chest. "What is it, dear?" he answered not opening his eyes. "You're gonna have surgery in a few moments." Tao launched himself forward, and smiled at you. "Really?" he said with such joy. "Really, really, baby." you answered kissing his forehead. "Tao were ready for you." his nurse said as she smiled wide at you. You ran over and hugged her. "thank you so so much, ma'am." you said as you let go of her, and turned around to Tao and smiled, crying tears of joy.

Tao's surgery lasted for about 2-3 hours. It had been two already. You called Minwoo and told him the good news. Minwoo was sitting beside you, smiling. He wanted you to be happy, and if you being happy meant you leaving him, that would be okay. "Y/n? We have someone in recovery that wants to see you." the same nurse said smiling at you, as she guided you to Tao's recovery room. "Tao? How do you feel? you said sitting down in the chair beside the bed. "Eh, I'm tired, but very happy." he said flashing a quick, exhausted grin at you. "Y/n, can I speak with you in the hallway for a moment." the surgeon asked. "Yes, of course. Is everything okay?" you asked,crossing your arms. "Yes, everything couldn't be better. The surgery went very well. i was really surprised. It was a miracle. He can go home in a few days. We'd like to monitor him for a few days. We need to get him eating and swallowing again." the surgeon finished as he smiled and walked away from you. You felt like Superwoman saving a random, yet loved citizen.

-6 Months passed.

Your father had ahold of your arm, guiding you down to your loving Prince. Tao was waiting for you, smiling. Y'all were getting married. Minwoo was the Best Man. He was thrilled, he couldn't be more happier. He found himself a girl he loved. Everyone was exceedingly pleased. You and Tao read through each others vows until the big moment Tao said," I do." and You said. "I do." "You may kiss the bride." Tao grabbed you and gave you a big smooch.

"I love happy endings don't you?" Tao whispered as y'all slow danced. "I sure do." you said kissing his cheek, as y'all slowly rotated with the music.