Why I Love her So

10 Reasons to Love her

(Kyuhyun pov)
Even if I do have many, and I mean many, reasons to hate Seohyun, it doesn't just end with that. I do really hate her with everything inside me, but I also really love her with everything inside me. Without her, my life would become completely useless. So, people always ask me this question. 'If there are so traits about her you hate so much, why don't you just end the relationship with her?". Since I always comment on this topic with my friends, I guess they think I really hate her. I may hate Seohyun with all my heart, but I also love her with all my heart. Thus, to that question people ask me, I always reply the same answer. "Why would i break up with her? There are so many things about her I love.". This is my response to the question.

Seohyun really does do a lot of things which I absolutely hate. First off, she can make me do pretty much anything. If she asked me to do something totally drastic, I would probably do it. That's how foolish she has made me. Secondly, she is so insecure that it is ridiculous. She often asks me if I love Starcraft better than her. She should know I love her way more. If she asked me, I'd probably stop playing it. Not to mention how she can influence me, how she annoys me to no end, how she keeps me from bullying my hyungs, etc. When I first realised I loved Seohyun, I didn't want to believe it. She had so many traits which I never wanted my girlfriend to have.... but, she's the exception to this. If it's Seohyun, I won't complain about it.

I should shut up now, shouldn't I? I'll stop complaining about my beautiful and lovely girlfriend and actually start complimenting her. I should just change the whole topic. Even if Seohyun has so many different traits in which I absolutely hate, she has so many traits which I love. Because of this, my heart is always being confused by her. At one moment, she annoys me so much that I which she wasn't there. The next, I can't remember why I was mad in the first place.


1. I love the way she smiles at me
I have no idea what's wrong with me. Am I going crazy? Whenever I see Seohyun smile at me, my heart starts to go crazy. I absolutely love Seohyun's smile. The way her eyes begin to light up like crazy. Her eyes will go into a half moon shape. The way she gently smiles at me, shyly putting her hand in front of to hide her teeth. Seohyun shows me different types of smiles for different occassions. Proud smiles when something good happen, embarrassed smiles for when we are caught, annoyed smiles for when I do something really stupid... Which smile do I think is the best one? I think... it would be her embarrassed smile. The way she starts to awkwardly act, how her smile comes out awkwardly, the way her cheeks start to burn a bright red.

When she gives me that smile, I can't help but find it so cute. The way she hides her head behind me and grips my shirt nervously is adorable. When I first saw such a smile, we were caught holding hands by Changmin. He teased us over and over again. Seohyun showed her famous embarrassed smile. The next time I saw it, I kissed Seohyun in a crowd of people. Nobody seemed to know our identity, and even if they did, there weren't any pictures leaked onto the internet about it or any scandal. After that moment, she had caught the DBSK members reading her secret diary. To tell the truth, I don't know what's in her diary. I can assume it's about me though. Then, when my hyungs caught me with a love bite on my neck. Even though they didn't know it was Seohyun, she still blushed like crazy. After that time, it was when the Girls' Generation members had found a picture of me in her room. Next time I expect to see it will be when I propose to her.

2. I love the way she looks at me
Seohyun has the most innocent leyes when she looks at me. I love the way she looks at me. Her eyes were beautiful, big, pure and clear. I must say, she has the most beautiful eyes any person could ever have. When her eyes turn into a half moon shape. Her eyes shine like stars in the night sky, accompanied by her smile. When we are infront of a lot of people, she will shyly turn her head and look at me. As a 'secret' couple, we have mastered the skill of secretly glancing at one another. Her eyes will follow mine until they finally break because people around us might notice or get suspicious. Every expression she feels is expressed through her eyes.

I feel somewhat nervous when she looks at me. I want to please her in some way. The way she looks at me gives me some sort of energy and pride. I absolutely hope she never stops the way she looks at me. Without it, I think my life would definitely collapse. Her eyes are so innocent and untainted eyes watching me. I wonder, what did I ever do to deserve such a person in my life? I don't know, and I won't complain.

3. I love the way she is patient
Since I am always busy, I can't be sure of anything. When I finish or when I start. Sometimes, shows can run over time. On other occassions, it can end up finishing early. That is why I am so lucky to have Seohyun in my life. Most girlfriends would get impatient and the whole relationship would end up falling apart. Seohyun is different though. For my Seohyun is patient. I love that she's patient and waits for me. No matter what, Seohyun had faith in me. Even if I'm late, Seohyun always says how grateful she is that I arrived. Sometimes I feel bad that she's wasted on me

I remember, once long ago, I was late for my meeting with Seohyun. My schedule had run overtime by an hour. Seohyun and I agreed to meet in the park. I was quite a windy day. Even though I was so late, Seohyun still waited for me through the harsh weather. Her smile quickly showed as she saw me running down the street. My face was red from running and my clothes untidy as I rushed to arrive. At first, Seohyun looked very upset that I was so late. Then, after a couple seconds of looking at me, she gave me a smile. Seohyun's smile gave me so much relief. Her patience never ceases to amaze me. I'm so glad that Seohyun is patient. (Should I turn this idea into a fanfic? Comment below if yes~ And anything else from here you want to be a complete fanfic~)

4. I love the way she tells the truth
Seohyun is a person who doesn't beat around a bush. Whatever she thinks or feels, Seohyun doesn't hesitate to hide it. Now, the truth might hurt a little bit, but I prefer it if she was like this. I love the way she will always tell the truth and not lie. I mean, we all lie. Everyday, we tell the biggest and most important lie any idol could tell. I do not have a lover. It's as simple as that. All I'm saying is, she doesn't lie when it is unneeded.

Once, someone confessed to Seohyun. I was a little jealous, but I wasn't insecure for a second. I trusted Seohyun with everything I had and even more. Of course, Seohyun replied no and apologised for rejecting the man. When he asked why, Seohyun simply smiled at the sad yet understanding man. It was quite simple, what Seohyun told the man. 'I already have someone to love.". There was no other reason than that. I just couldn't stop the smile creep up to my lips and blush at least several shades of red. I don't think Seohyun has ever lied to me. No matter what, she won't hide the truth frm me. I am so lucky to have Seohyun.

5. I love the way she is always there for me
When my whole world is crashing down and smashes into a millions and millions of pieces, Seohyun is always right beside me. No matter what, she is there to make sure I don't completely fall and helps me to pick up the pieces. I love that she's always there for me. I mean. even though I am tagged as the 'Evil Maknae', I still get quite lonely. I miss my hyungs when they go out on schedules and I am alone. Seohyun takes the loneliness away.

Seohyun promised herself that she would never let me get lonely. It was a unneeded promise, but I don't regret such a promise. No matter where I am, Seohyun will always be there to keep me company. Not once, have I ever gotten sick of Seohyun's company. When she's there all the time, it does not in anyway annoy me.  No matter what happens during the time she is with me, I want to remember it.

6. I love the way she says me name
When Seohyun says my name, it sounds different from everyone else. I think that Seohyun is the only person who has callled my name so innocently. She is the only person who has actually spoken to me and not expected anything in return. Such as money, connections to other people, a good word in with the president of SMent or anything else. I love the way she says my name. Even in a room filled with hundreds of people, I would be able to hear her.

I have never mistaken Seohyun's voice for someone else's voice. Even if they try, I would be able to tell the difference in a second. There was once a time when I injured my sight. A fan accidently through something into my eye (Not true, made it up~) and I had to go to the hospital. For a month I couldn't open my eyes. When someone came in, I couldn't tell who it was. Then, someone came into the hospital room and claimed they were Seohyun. I couldn't help but laugh. She sounded nothing like Seohyun. For the fun of it, I played along. Until she touched my hand, I pulled it away and asked her to leave. I heard the girl sigh and leave. Next, the real Seohyun entered the room. She laughed at my antics.

7. I love the way she doesn't want me to be anyone but me
As an idol, we have 2 options in the life we live. Either be yourself, or be a lie. For me, I am seperated about half way between the 2 options. Thus, nobody really does know the real me. The fans don't kow the real me, and neither to my hyungs and sunbaes.  Luckily, when the camera is turned off and when the fans are gone, I don't have to act anymore. Seohyun brings out the real me. So many times, she has told me to be myself.

Sometimes, I find it hard to seperate the Super Junior Kyuhyun from the real Kyuhyun. Seohyun is the person who seperates them. If she wasn't there, my whole life would become torture. Seohyun can tell the difference easily. She really doesn't want anyone else but me. Seohyun posses no feelings for the Super Junior Kyuhyun. She posses feelings for the real Kyuhyun. The person that she loves to much. I love the way she knows and loves only me and not some other persona which I happen to posess.

8. I love the way she sleeps on my shoulder
Whenever Seohyun's tired and stressed, she sleeps on my shoulder. I don't mind it at all though. Her stunning features looking so gentle and calm. Her head lightly resting on my shoulder. I love the way she sleeps on my shoulder. Actually, sometimes, she doesn't even realise it. Unconciously, she will lay her head on my shoulder. Seohyun doesn't realise it until I actually point it out. She then blushes and quickly moves away from me. She's so cute and innocent. Well, innocent and cute to a point. The rest is for me to know...

Seohyun and I always meet up where there is few people. That means, we often meet on the train when it's late at night. No-one would expect us to be there. It is the perfect place. Yet, Seohyun always sleeps at 12:00am midnight. Well, that's what people think anyway.... So, she will always fall alseep on me in the middle of our conversation. Not that I mind at all. If Seohyun didn't do it, it just wouldn't be 'normal'. Seohyun's traits and everything else. I accept and love it all.

9. I love the way she smirks
I am known as the 'Evil Maknae'. Even if that is my reputation, that's only half the story. I get some of my traits from a certain Seohyun. I know, her reputation is completely different from mine. The 'Sweet and Innocent' maknae of Girl's Generation. They don't know how evil she cane be. Actually, Seohyun has the best smirk. It is as evil as mine. I'm not scared of it though. Strangely, I find it kind of cute. I love the way she smirks.

Even though Seohyun isn't as famous as me for her smirk, it is well known amongst some people at our company. When people who aren't aware of it see it, they actually find her smirk quite interesting and surprising. I think it's actually really amusing. I think, she is the most beautiful when she is being herself. And that means, even if she smirks devilishly, she is still very beautiful. Also, when she is mad, she will smirk in a evil way. Since Seohyun has too much pride to get angry.

10. I love the way she kisses my cheek
Seohyun is quite shy. Well, sometimes she's shy. Seohyun doesn't usually give me a kiss on the lips. Thus, a kiss of the cheek will suffice. I love the way she kisses my cheek. Her eyes closed gently and her lips soft and gentle. I feel that Seohyun is wasted on a person like me. Seohyun has no flaw while I, being the 'Evil maknae', have many flaws. I actually sometimes question the relationship we have together. Seohyun has so many other choices in much better men. Still though, she bothers to stay with me.

Seohyun often kisses my cheek. And because of that, I sometimes have a lipgloss stain on my cheek which I try to wipe off after Seohyun kisses me. Not that I dislike it. I'm just scared someone will start to get suspicious and a scandal will be started. If I am in a scandal, Super Junior will break apart. If Seohyun is in a scandal, Girls' Generation will break apart. Many times over, we have discussed whether to continue or relationship or not. Every single time though, we never try to push away our relationship.


I love someone.


I am loved by someone.

I have someone who holds me precious.

I have someone who I hold precious.