Happy 4th Anniversary

Happy 4th ShaWol Day!!!!

25th of May. 2008. The day the world completely changes. From that day on, things wouldn’t be the same anymore and the whole world knew it. 5 Beautiful and gorgeous boys had started their journey in changing the world’s course. Under the leadership of the oldest, the 5 boys debuted by the name of SHINee and have begun their adventure.

Lee Jinki, better known as Onew, the oldest and the leader. Lead vocalist. A voice which can melt the iciest heart, a smile so big and sincere, wonderful and warm eyes, respectful to everyone, no matter age, size, height, religion or ethnic.  That was the first impression he made. Impression which even now is the same, though with time, as you get to know him better, you get to love more and more about him. There is nothing that would make you not love him. From his talents, to his dorkiness, sense of humor, his chicken mania, his clumsiness, his gag, his condition. There is nothing not to love about him. Being only 18 when he debuted and being the leader, he had to mature faster than the rest, and even though he’s a responsible leader, he’s still a kid at heart and that only makes him more adorable and lovable.

Kim Jonghyun, the 2nd oldest, barely 18 when he debuted, main vocalist, also known as dinopuppy. A man truly one in a million. A man so perfect, so special that it hurts. A voice with such intensity, such tone, a voice that you can recognize in an instant, a unique voice nowhere to be found ever again. His hoarse voice when hi hits low tones, his beautiful and perfectly controlled high notes. He is a man of many talents, including song writing. Such beautiful and meaningful lyrics, not even forgetting to thank their fans. His manly and y attitude, his unbearable teasing on stage, his deadly aegyo and his heartbreaking tears. Everything about him is unique and perfect.

Kim Kibum, better known as Key, the Diva Fashionista, the umma of SHINee, a triple threat, rapping, dancing and singing. 16 when he debuted, he has so many talents. At first I thought such a man was too perfect to even walk on Earth. So many talents in one body. Wonderful voice, powerful rap, smooth dance, good ability in learning foreign languages, great fashion sense, protective and caring attitude, mischievous pranks, excellent cook, good with make-up, loves shopping. There’s nothing more a girl could ask from a guy. He’s the definition and epitome of perfection.

Choi Minho, the most competitive of them all. Like Key, he was only 16 when they debuted, the second youngest, he is also the lead rapper and a sub vocalist. Everything about him is y and manly, his rap, his voice, height, body, face and stare. A gaze that could make you faint in less than two seconds. As a rapper he doesn’t have many singing lines, but when he does, he sways you off your feet with his deep, low tone. He’s good with sports, good with children and gives off a very protective feeling. Such a charismatic person, that it’s hard not to love him.

Lee Taemin, the maknae, debuting at the age of only 14. He’s the main dancer, also known as “the dancing machine” and a vocalist. Being the main dancer, he wasn’t thought of as a singer too much. Many have doubted him as a singer, but with the age he has proved everyone wrong with his soft, warm voice, reaching high notes with ease, not losing control over it, not even when dancing. He’s mostly thought of as cute and girly, but he has a side that is so manly and y, that he surpasses everyone at times. He’s the aegyo king of SHINee. He’s the kind of member that you’d want to keep him in a pocket and always feel the need to watch over him and protect him, when in fact he’s a lot stronger than you think.

As for me, what does SHINee mean to me? I can’t say I’ve been a ShaWol for too long. Almost half an year to be completely honest, even though I’ve discovered them for the first time somewhere after Lucifer and before Hello, but at that time I listened to them, liked them, but when I closed the youtube tab I almost instantly forgot about them. Now I’m wondering how could I have forgotten about such boys? SHINee to me doesn’t represent a band, and the members don’t represent idols for me. I see SHINee as a family, the 5 boys being my saviors through hard times, my smiles, my laughs, my pillars to be able to get up again. SHINee made their way quickly into my life and my heart. If one day I will be able to meet them, I won’t jump up and down, I won’t bother them, I would try to get their attention and even if for a slight second I would be able to make them look at me, I’d kneel on the floor and bow down deeply and full of admiration and respect, mouthing a very sincere “thank you”. Because SHINee now means the world to me, and I want to let them know just how much they’ve done for me.

Thank you. Thank you for being so wonderful, thank you for sticking together, thank you for helping me so many times in so many ways, thank you for always putting a smile on my face, thank you for all these emotions. There are no words big enough to describe how grateful I am to you. If I could only do something to repay you even by 10%, I would truly be happy.

Happy 4th Anniversary my babies ♥To many more . I’ll be counting each and every one and by the end of my life I will see just how many anniversaries I’ve lived to be a small part of your ShaWol family.