Oh yes here I am

Unidentified Club

Eunhyuk's POV

 

"What would you like to order baby~?" I could see a hot girl wearing an invisible lingrie with a huge bustline and... oh geez.. she's so y. That perfect body just driving me crazy. I could feel I almost drooling over her. "Excuse me~ baby~ !! Are you listening~~~?" she looked down to me, exposing her bustline near me with her exotic lips near my ear that blowing a hot air around there. "I-I- want the most delicious strawberry cheese cake, baby..." I said while I was spanking her y . She gave me a y wink as an 'okay wait for me baby' signal. Oh, man..... she looked so hot. Who wouldn't fall for her..? I could see her y walks away.. and... BRUGH!!!

"Ah... ... It's hurt.." I mumbled. Hell, yeah, It was only a dream!! Urgh, i really want her! I mean the strawberries too!! Urgh!!!! I hate, no, well... argh whatever!

 

Took a bath, went to a NEW SCHOOL. Urgh, no, I don't wanna tell anything bout the past. Whatever. I didn't realize at all that my feets already brought me in front of the NEW SCHOOL 's gate already. Well, I should say it's cool enough. It's big enough. The PAST SCHOOL was more cooler ofc. But hell, who cares. I'm here to study. I could hear footsteps running behind me, around me, everywhere. Well, this is no only-boys-school but I just usually met some boys around than the girls. I could say this school is kind of awesome. It looks cool. I stopped walking and trying to see around before I entered the gate. I heard a footstep running to me, I'm so chill but suddenly the footstep gettin nearer and bump on me.

"OUCH!!!! ARGHH!" I groaned in pain. I could see the boy who bump on me feels kinda hurt and sorry. He fix his nerdy glasses and got up in a sec.

"S-sorry... s-so-s-orry!" After he got up, he deep bowed at me. I bet he'll give me a hand and help me to get up but... A BIG NO. He got up and tiding up his things that scattered around. I keep on staring at him like not believing there's a nerd human like him thats not sensitive at all. He twitched a bit, maybe he could feel I'm staring on him. He slowly turns his head and found out I'm staring at him like a derp. Then he get up quickly to help me. He give his hand to me and I pull it. He's kinda lost his balance and the nardy glasses fell off his nerdy face. I got up, I saw him narrowing his eyes and bent down to search for his glasses so I helped him. "T-Th-Tha-nks....." he muttered nervously. "You're welcome."

I could see he's kinda troublesome with his things that still scattered around. I thought it would be good if I helped him. "Need help?"

"N-no. T-thanks." He said and run away with those things. I shrugged and walked to the enter the gate. "Hey!! Are you the new pupil?" I heard the sound from my back. I stay in silence. "Erm, hey, I'm the senior here. Jungsu Park, Leeteuk in familiar. I was the one who take a responsible of you today. I'm the leader of Student Council so... yeah... would you like to come with me?"

"Uh huh, sure. Thanks a bunch." I said. "Kay, cool. Let's go!"

 

"First let's go to the administration room. We need to take your student's card and information." he lead me to the administration room and give me the student's card and information. "Wanna see the dorm?" he asked me. "Uh? sure." he brought me to the dorm. not bad big enough and kinda elite, that was my first sight. "So yeah, this is our dorm. Cool enough eh? So, you can stay here if you want. I mean, you know, sometimes we have to sleep here because of the assigments. So yeah here it is. I bet your room number is....04! uh no! its 404! or 864..? Uh... whatever, you just go check the students dorm list on the announcement board. So shall we go back to the learning building? Oh yeah, the building near the dorm, that one, is practice building. and the creepy one there is an old building. A kind of music room but well....yeah, old one. The soccer field is there, and the indoor basketball field next to it. I'll bring you there on break. Let's go to your classroom! We've been too late!" He guide my hand running corridor through corridor, stair through stair, urgh... so tiring. "Huff-pff huuff huft... so..hh.. yeah-hh.. here's your huff... classroom..!" he was saying while catching his breath while i can say nothing. "So, bye! Meet up on break!" He left me dumbfounded infront of the room's door. "XI - 3...." I muttered.

 

"Excuse me..." I said while opening the door. "Sorry, Ma'am. I'm the new student here. I'm sorry, I'm late, there was a bit incident before." I said to her in a polite way and she did the same, we did an introduction session. everythings okay. I sat beside the nerd that bumped to me before. He's really a nerd. He kept on writing since morning. He's a good boy. Serious typical. Well, of course! A Nerd Typical. Tsk, nerd are weird. They have their own world. Uh..? Autism? LMAO I mentally laughed.

 

On break, Leeteuk hyung meet me up. Right after the bell rang, I saw him in front of my classroom, waiting for me. He ask me to go the the cafeteria. and we went to the practice building. He told me everything about the school. I felt so relieved. I have a really kind friend like him. Well, thats a good start. We exchanged our phone number so if I need anything, I can call him. "Thanks, hyung. For helping me today. So much."

 

The bell is ringing, we went back to our class. The classes was so boring. Spending some hours indoor making me sleepy already. Good thing that the bell is ringing. It's time to meet Leeteuk hyung. We kept texting since I'm bored in the class. He invited me to go to the library, and checking out the announcement board. My room was in 404. I was thinking, maybe the students are spending their time in home. how come im in the 404 around more than 1k students here? Whatever I don't really care. I'm not really goin to sleep here though. I spent the day well. Time to go home. I'm lazy to walk up home. Should I spend a night here? NO. Should I call Leeteuk hyung? WTF what's that for, I can't be a big rock for him. He's helpin me too much this day. Even  we've just met. Ah.... Okay I'll walk home. I went out the school's gate and I saw my nerd, wth, no, I mean the nerd was carrying too much things with his bare hand crossing the way. I saw a biker going to pass by in a great acceleration. If I help him, I'll be hurt. If I didn't help him for my own sake, he'll be hurt and I have no humanity. What should I do? Just shout to him! "NEERRRDDDD!!! THE BIKE IS GOING TO PASS BY!!! GO QUICKLY!!!!" I shouted, and he doesn't seem like hearing what I said. Tsk! Stupid moron!! I just ran to him and pull him to my side. He looks shocked by what I have done. His things are scattered everywhere again. "Well, sorry. I've shouted to you, but you're too slow-minded to understand it. I'll help you and walk you home."

 

I end up helping him to carry his bag while he's carrying the things. I could feel the way his bag getting heavier than before, in the morning. He lead me to a small house and inviting me in. With his stutter style of course. I refuse and bid a farewell. "Th-Thanks..Thank you, Eunhyuk-ssi!" he shout. I turned my head, whoa! Now he can even shout! "You are always welcome, Mr. Nerd!" I saw a little cute pout formed on his lips. I could feel he's feelin a bit upset because I called him a nerd. So I was going to ask him about his name, cos till now I know nothing about it even he just sat beside me. I was goin to ask, and when I turned my head, bam! no one's there. He's so creepy. I ran out of the street and went to my house in rush. I'm afraid, really. I felt like someone is watching me and following me from behind that was the nerd in creepy form.

 

Ahhh! Finally home!! ! My legs so hurt... I get myself a cool drink water and drink it in a sec. I slam myself to the sofa and let my head goin weight. Let my mind has its own rest. I doze off to my strawberry dreamland.....

 


 

I'm so sorry for the really late update... You guys waiting for this? Is this bad? Aw?

 

Thanks to all my dear unique subscribers !! Stay tune!! Sorry I didn't reply the comments... as the apologize symbol this chapter is dedicated for you, all subscribers, my ert ff lover friends, Krizz, Hanie, Kimbald, Kingkong, Shai etc. much love x)) GB :*