First Kiss

First Kiss {Oneshot}

 

It started as a crush. Nino never had crushes, except for this one time he thought he had a crush on a girl in middle school who actually turned out to be his biggest bully's younger sister. After that, crushes were non-existant.

But he had a crush. A big huge crush. Nino had a crush on none other than Ohno Satoshi, Arashi's leader and oldest member. When they met, they were immediately best friends. As time went on, Nino realized that he had, in fact, begun to develop feelings for him. It's impossible, he would tell himself over and over again. It's impossible to be with him.

Ohmiya SK was the only time he was able to show how much he loved Ohno. By then, Nino had fallen deep in love with Ohno, but he was good at keeping it a secret. No one in Arashi knew, which was a plus and it allowed him to be more crazy and in love with Ohno. If he couldn't do it off-stage, then on-stage it was. 

The best part? Ohno never took it seriously. He just saw being Taka as an acting role, and once he was out of his costume, what they did on-stage was a myth. It never happened. And Nino was glad. He was scared what would happen if Ohno ever found out.

Somehow, Aiba found out.

"You should tell him," Aiba told Nino one day. "Confess! It'll do you a load of good!"

Nino sighed. "How can I?" he said. "He'd hate me. Besides, I don't remember ever telling you."

"You don't really keep it a secret," Aiba answered. "We've known from the One era that you've had a thing for Riida."

Nino sighed. "Great. No one was supposed to know."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE--" Nino almost yelled but stopped himself. "Because I'm afraid. I don't want him to hate me if he ever found out."

Aiba leaned his head as he thought. "Maybe he likes you back."

Nino looked at his friend. Why hadn't he ever considered that? Valentines' Day was coming up. Maybe it was meant to be. 

--

On Valentines' Day, Nino didn't have a chance to see Ohno. At all. He was gone all day doing scheduling and filming and whatever it was that Ohno did. Nino felt disappointed. As soon as he was done with his last photoshoot, he grabbed his gift and took off. He didn't even bother to change out of his suit. He knew that right about five that afternoon, Ohno would be on his way home, and lucky for Nino, he knew that Ohno walked home. It was the perfect setting. Nino just prayed to every god he could think of that it worked out.

When he caught up to him, Nino called out. "Oh-chan!"

Ohno turned around and looked at Nino, surprised. "Nino," he said. "You're well dressed. Are you following me?"

Nino smiled slightly as he stood in front of Ohno. "Well, kinda," he admitted. "I actually came here to give you something."

Nino then held out his hand and showed Ohno the small bouquet of flowers that he had gotten. "For you," he said. "It's Valentines' Day and I thought you might enjoy these better than chocolates."

Ohno looked up at Nino, surprised. "Nino," he said. "Thank you, they're beautiful."

Nino bit his lip. "Also," he hesitated. "I have to tell you one other thing."

"What is it?" Ohno asked curiously.

Here goes nothing. "Omae ga suki, Oh-chan."

Nino felt his heart stop. Ohno looked at him with a blank stare. It was probably the last thing he expected, and both men were left speechless. After a minute of deathly silence, Ohno took the flowers out of Nino's hands. "Arigatou," he said. "They're beautiful."

"You think I'm stupid, don't you?" Nino said.

Ohno shook his head. "No, I don't. I just think it's about time you said it."

Nino looked at him with wide eyes, and Ohno just smiled as he put his arm around Nino's shoulders and kissed him gently on the lips. "My mom will be happy," he said. "She's been betting with your mom for years about this day."

"EH?!" Nino exclaimed as they started walking. "Wait. Does this mean--?"

"Omae ga suki Nino," Ohno cut him off. "I have since the day I met you. And I always will."

Nino felt himself blush. "Arigatou," he said laying his head on Ohno's shoulders. 

Nino did always act more like a girl around Ohno.

 

=========================================================================================================================

enjoy~