chap 15

Bi curious ?

“So go & pack !”  Dae shouted . The others started cheering & went pack .

“Minji , i’ll drop you off, come one.”  Jae said taking minji’s hand. Minji nodded . Jae drove to minji house and waited for her to finish

packing .  After about 30 minutes , minji came down with a 2  durable leather duffels.  

“Kaja .” Minji smiled at jae . Jae smiled and they walk out of the house and drove back to Jae’s mansion . After they arrive , jae went

and pack her stuff . After 25 minutes she came down . The others were in the living room talking and laughing .


They were already in their beachy clothes .

Soo-hee

4uik1J3cQu1X3vDS7-tnyYXESfXupwQkDpjhrCOC
Soo-young

487X1B1wMxFDRz6Pu3aNCiKpdKtFQy_vTea4XpVf
Kimmi

8AVUZEbyw_DN7VfO6rfOI67wXnO1RPtNR50KpL24
Dae

3W9Gl94nKmlHFZTM26Tro0CDQ4vyvp_W2FCMHARa

zyan

 

 

 

"Guys , go change into more beachy clothes ." Dae said playing racing car with zyan . The two nodded and went changing .

 

Jae

 

 

Minji

 

* Dame ... why she gotta be so damee y ?* Jae thought to herself looking at minji before smirking . They pick up their bags and walk out the door . While minji was walking , jae came behind her and slaped her . Minji gasp . Jae run to the van laughing .

"Yah ! come back you ert !." Minji shouted running to the van also . The 5 in the back was laughing .

When all of them got in the van , they sat down . Jae and minji was in the back while the others take the front seats .

They were talking and laughing ...

The drive was going to be 5 hours . So on the way . They fell asleep.

after 3 hours . The 4 wake up, they look behind and saw the two sleeping .

Kimmi took out her camera and took a snap of them .

 

pretend it's them ..

 

"Awhh ! LOOK ! They are so cute !" Kimmi, soo-young & soo-hee awed . The boy chuckle .

 

After 2 hours .

 

"YAH ! You kids ! wake up , were here !" Dae yelled at the kids . The kids groan and woke up . They woke up and went outside . Minji's jaw drop .. the others chuckle at her .

 

"You guys have your own beach house !?." Minji ask in surprise . The 5 nodded .

 

The beach house

 

Balcony

 

Living room & dinning room . 2 living room

 

 

 

Kitchen

 

The stairs & stuff

 

 

Bedroom

 

Bedrooms

 

Dae's

 

 

 

Soo-young

 

Soo-hee

 

Kimmi

 

Zyan

 

"Jae & minji , share the bedroom ... don't you dare do anything dirty ." Dae said smirking at the two . Minji eyes widen and shook her head while jae just rub her nape .

"Don't worry ." Jae smiled .

 

Jae & Minji's bedroom

 

After unpacking .

 

"GUYS ! Let's go swimming !" The 5 shouted .

"First , go change into swim suit ." Dae said . They went to their room .

 

Kimmi

Soo-hee

 

Soo-young

 

dae

zyan

Jae

 

Minji came out .. but with a big t-shirt ..

 

 

They went out and to the beach ..

the beach

 

Jae came closer to minji .

"Minji ... take your t-shirt off ." Jae said . Minji keep looking at jae's body even thou she didn't want to . Minji nodded . She tan took off her shirt .

 

Jae's smiled .. * Gosh , my girlfriend is so freakin' HOT-! Jae stop being a ert ! AISH ! * Jae thought to herself .

"You look beautiful- not to be a ert." Jae smiled . Minji blush.

"GUYS ! Come on , we're playing tag !" Zyan shouted . The 2 run to the beach . It was kimmi's turn , than it was jae's turn . She run behind minji and caught her from behind . Minji screamed . Jae spun her around . Jae than run away from minji . Minji run and tag zyan . They keep playing and playing untill they were tired .

 

"Guys , let's go back , shill we ?." Dae ask . They nodded .

Jae and minji was walking behind

 

 

 

In the beach house .

 

7:30 .

 

They already ate their dinner .

 

"Guys , we're going out !" Jae shouted, running with minji . They rest nodded and went back to play games and talking .

 

Minji was wearing this. minus the sunglasses

 

 

Jae was wearing this

 

 

Minji was wearing bikini , so was jae . 

 

They walk hand in hand on the shore . Jae turn to minji and look into her eyes . Minji look back , suddenly jae lean in and close her eyes , while minji did the same , soon , their lips made contact.

 

 

They broke the kiss . They smiled at eachother . Than minji took her shoes off and her shirt off and run to the water . 

"Catch me !" She shouted looking at jae . Jae smiled and run after her . Soon she caught up with her . Jae pull minji's waist and spin her around , minji squealed and laugh .  

 

After awhile , they were in water splashing water at eachother

 

After awhile . They went back in