Idol Family Preview!

SBS's Idol Family!

(A/N: I'll be testing some  story formats for this since I want that "variety show" feel to it. Tell me if it's weird or confusing.)

______________________________________________________________________________

 [Captions= Purple Highlighting ]

 

1.

"Why are they making me wait out here in the freezing cold?" Key complained to the cameraman as he shivered and rubbed his hands together for warmth. "Ah, screw this. I'm going inside." Luckily, there was a cafe nearby. The diva of SHINee walked in with the staff and cameras trailing behind. "Oh? What's this? Congratulations Key umma," he read out loud, looking at the large banner that hung above their heads. On the banner were FOUR little cartoon babies. The PD then whispered the situation to the new mother. "NE?!" 

I HAVE KIDS?!

"Then...the father...I must have...." Ah..Key..let's keep this 12+... Key started laughing. "What kind of creepy variety show have you people come up with now?" He stood up, suddenly curious. "If I'm the mom, who's the dad?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So who do you think the dad should be?

1. Onew of SHINee.

2. Hongki of F.T. Island.

3. Other suggestions?

 

And a little preview at the guests that will appear after the family has gotten settled.

 

 

The four boys were uncomfortably sharing one couch for the filming, their faces covered with an animal mask.

"Ne? We..what?!" The man with the gorilla mask asked. "We have to..what?" The PD repeated what she had just told the group.

"We're a ballad group," The mouse mask protested. The unusually large person with the panda mask on the other side of the couch leaned over to look at Mouse.

"Yah, that's never stopped you from-" Panda started, but Gorilla cut him off.

"Yah, yah, they said we have to keep our identities hidden so don't go talking about kkap *bleeped out*."

"Do I have to call you guys "dad" now?" The rabbit who had been quiet asked questioningly.