Lee Sungmin: Seeing him happy

The Broken Promises Series: Guide Book

"Looking through the stuff I saw one of Kyuhyun's pictures. I stared at his handsome face. I had feelings for my former room mate. but eventually, he didn't feel the same way. He had feelings for Siwon. And thus WonKyu was born. I should've known better."

Too Late :Chapter 1;My Farewell to ELFs

How did their relationship crumble down to pieces anyway? So bad that even the Ryeowook didn't talk to Sungmin? The mystery will be revealed in this flashback said in Heechul's point of view.

 

 

"Hyung, if I were to ask someone to dinner, let's just say a special someone, where would I take them?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

Sungmin looked at him curiously before answering.

"Hmmm...maybe you should take that someone to that restaurant 4 blocks away. You know 'The Lounge'? Yeah you should go there!" He chirped. I scoffed knowing Sungmin. He had feelings for Kyuhyun that was so obvious Heebum would notice it. Sungmin had just said his all time favorite restaurant.

"Thanks hyung!" Kyuhyun said before going out of the room. 

A few minutes later he came back with a idiotic smile on his face.

"Sungmin hyung I owe you big time! Siwon hyung said yes! Can you believe it?" Kyuhyun said before drifiting to La la land. I wanted to hit Kyuhyun so bad because the moment he mentioned Siwon's name, Sungmin's happy face turned into a forced one. 

"That's great" He said half heartedly but Kyuhyun was too busy to notice. I scoffed at the gamer.

Pabo

Days passed and Kyuhyun and Siwon started getting more intimate ever since their little date. I noticed Sungmin's sad eyes and heard his quiet sobs in the living room at night. He kept on crying that on one performance he wore shades.

"Guys we have somehting to announce" Siwon said one night while we were eating Ryeowook's bibimbap. I looked at him as he draped an arm around Kyuhyun who was blushing madly beside him.

"Me and Kyu are dating" There was silence for a few second before cheers and congratualtions erupted from the others. Some said 'finally' and some said 'took time' while I just nodded feeling pitiful for one small boy that sat at the end of the table. 

 

The next morning Kyuhyun came out saying Sungmin got angry at him at something and started saying that he hurt him so much. I didn't believe him easily but when Sungmin came out and snarled at Kyuhyun before going out, that was enough for me. For days Kyuhyun started getting bruises. He said they were from Sungmin but he said that he didn't mind.

Leeteuk got mad and ordered Sungmin to go to the storage room and had Siwon move in with Kyuhyun. I was disappointed at Sungmin but what he did was not acceptable so I didn't protest.

Months passed and we ignored Sungmin, our relationship with him starting to fade.

Sometimes he would ask us why we were ignoring him but we just walked away knowing he knows very well.

On New Year, I felt like we forgot something. But I jus tshrugged it off and joined the others at the SMent New Year party.

Suddenly one of the staff said that Sungmin was gone. We looked at each other questioningly and asked what he meant.

"Look"

We watched a video with Sungmin saying a farewell. 

We were shocked and speechless before looking at each other guiltily.

But it's Too Late now.

 

So that's what happened? Hmmm....I wonder what happened to Kyu during those months Min was gone?