Chap 1

Secret affair

Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk awoke at night as he could not sleep. His mind wondered always. He always thought of his “ fishy “  Donghae. His crush according to him was handsome - handsome Hae was in deep night-sky black hair and eyes and with such a broad smile - always happy. Eunhyuk knew his feelings would never be returned for Hae loved the lab manager and was loved back by him too otherwise why would Choi Siwon chose Hae to be the lab assistant. Siwon and Hae became a couple when they were in high school, Siwon being a few years older than him and as for Eunhyuk; he was still a junior of the school then. He knew that Hae could never love him back. ‘It’s useless to confess for I will get rejected'. Eunhyuk  told to himself and slowly drifted into sleep.



“Hyukkie Oie Hyukkie wake up “called Lee Sungmin, a light brown haired and eyed boy. “I am awake don't need to shout Minnie-hyung “replied Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk quickly got ready for school. As Sungmin and Eunhyuk entered the classroom, Cho Kyuhyun , a black colored haired boy with brown eyes called out “Good Morning , My friends ". " Good Morning “replied Sungmin and Eunhyuk. The three boys took their respective seats.

Their first period was chemistry and their teacher happened to be Eunhyuk's crush, Lee Donghae. As Donghae entered, the students stood up and greeted “Morning teacher".” Morning today I will teach you about oxygen gas but before that let me tell you students something important”. Donghae sat and continued “Tomorrow I won't come to school, so on chemistry period, it is your duty to study chemistry. Do you understand? “The students reply “Yes, teacher ". with that the class began and Eunhyuk  always looked at Donghae and blushed, for why not, when he could see his beloved. Sungmin who was sitting behind Eunhyuk noticed him blushing and wondered ' Why is Hyukkie blushing? He is as red as an apple '.

After class Sungmin told what he saw to Kyuhyun who replied “He blushed for he loves Hae-hyung, pabo " . " Minahae , Hyukkie and Hae-hyung are cute together but he is already taken. Poor Hyukkie ”. Sungmin exclaimed.
While Kyuhyun and Sungmin were talking Eunhyuk went to ask Donghae a question. “Oh by the way Hyuk, I am having a picnic. Tell Kyuhyun and Sungmin to come.”. “Yes, Hae-hyung” replied Eunhyuk and went off and told Sungmin and Kyuhyun of their invitation.” Oie, Hyukkie, You love Hae-hyung huh? '' Kyuhyun told. Eunhyuk looked down and with a sad expression told “Yes, but I know I will not be loved back ". " Hyukkie “told Sungmin and hugged him. Kyuhyun secretly smiled.



The next day at the picnic Sungmin and Kyuhyun was finding it rather amusing as to see the serious Siwon acting like a child to get Donghae's attention. Donghae meanwhile thought “Siwoniee is so over-protective Getting jealous for talking with Hyuk ' . His Siwoniee, Choi Siwon, had dark brown hair with brown eyes that made him look a little evil while Eunhyuk looked dazzling in golden hair which matched the sun's rays to some extent and his brown wood- like eyes. ‘Oh I get it Siwoniee is kind of jealous for he thinks I am in love with the angel next to me . ‘Donghae smiled inwardly.

At night Donghae was recollecting the memories until he realized he called Eunhyuk an angel. ‘I called Hyuk an angel, am I starting to fall in love with him. No that's impossible as I have Siwon but Hyukkie ‘. It did not take him long to realize that he had deeply fallen in love with Eunhyuk. ‘I must make a choice first I need to know if Hyukkie feels for me anything or not,'

He observed Eunhyuk  for four months. He realized that Eunhyuk always blushed when he was near him. He understood that Eunhyuk too loved him. “Lee Hyukjae , please meet me after class " Donghae said one day after finishing his lesson. Eunhyuk dutifully waited for Donghae till he called him “Yes, Hyukjae, please come in “. Eunhyuk entered a bit shyly and Donghae smiled slyly and spoke “So Eunhyuk it is true I believe you always blush in my presence and that you love me?” Eunhyuk was dumbfound “Teacher?” “Don’t Lee me Hyuk; come to my house today “Donghae replied coldly. Eunhyuk was terrified. He could bare say “Yes” and ran to his classroom with teary eyes.


At the evening when he was outside Donghae's apartment he felt what Donghae would say. Images filled his mind where Donghae would say “Hyuk, I don't love you ". Or maybe treat him cruelly. He was scared but with little hope he knocked and Donghae answered. He spoke " Come in Hyuk “ and Eunhyuk sat down with his eyes looking down. Donghae noticed his shy behaviour and smiled inwardly. He brought 2 glasses of juice and whispered something in Eunhyuk's ear. It shocked him, tears gathered up in his eyes and he started to cry - tears of joy or pain? What was it?

 

 

 

 


He hugged Donghae and cried on his chest and Donghae his hair gently and said” Hyukkie, don't cry “.” But Hae-hyung “before Eunhyuk could continue Donghae hushed him saying “I am not Hae-hyung  I am your oppa”.” But, what about Choi Siwon?” he said. “It didn’t work out. Had our break-up almost four months ago. He was unfaithful, he cheated on me and I too developed feelings for my Hyukkie “. “But“ “Not but Hyukkie as I whispered I will again tell it to you. Saranghae,Saranghae, Saranghae “. Eunhyuk blushed “I love you too, my oppa” he said. Donghae smiled “Eh, my cute princess, don’t blush so much, more guys would come after you “. And both shared their first kiss.



The next day at school “Sungmin, Kyuhyun you won’t believe what happened yesterday. Hae-Oppa and I became a couple. “Sungmin and Kyuhyun smiled and Sungmin said “Eh Hyukkie , congrats “. Eunhyuk became redder.
At the end of the day Eunhyuk went to oppa’s apartment ................................

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING ????????????????