The Lee Brothers and Sunny's dormmates

Sunny and the Bunny

 

Sungmin decided to just return home after such defeat. Watch your back Lee Sunkyu. He swore to take his plushy back if ever he meets Sunny again. After all, the town isn't as big as Seoul.
 
"Sungminnie! You're back! Come on, dinner's ready." The elder woman whose age was about at thirties, greeted him as he bowed ninety degrees low. The woman chuckled before patting his back amusingly. "You don't need to be that formal to me Sungminnie." She noted him as he slightly smiled and nodded. "Sure, Wookie ahjumma."
 
"Just call me ahjumma." She giggled as Sungmin then again nodded as Ryeowook led him inside the house.
 
"Ah. You're finally here!" The elder man said as soon as he saw Sungmin. He was already sitting on one of the seats around the not so big circular dining table. Sungmin bowed. "Annyeong Haseyo Yesung ahjusshi." He greeted as Ryeowook awefully looked at his respectful manners.
 
"Kaja, sit here now, my sons will be arriving soon. I'm sure they're on their way." Yesung said as Sungmin sat on one of the seats in front of Yesung. Ryeowook, still with his pink hello kitty apron on, was humming a tune as she proceeded on the kitchen. "I'll be back~"
 
Sungmin observed around as he sat silently on his seat. Yesung was reading a newspaper with his narrow eyeglasses falling down every now and then on the tip of his nose. Later on, Ryeowook, still with her humming, went out off the kitchen and started to serve the usual korean dishes on the dining table.
 
"Yeobo~ Your kimchi fried rice smells so yummy~" Yesung complemented his wife as Sungmin saw the skinny woman winking at her husband. Sungmin inwardly laughed so hard as he saw how awful was the ahjumma's blink.
 
He was about to dig into his meal when suddenly, a noise interrupted.
 
"Appa! Umma!"
 
"We're home!"
 
Voices echoed as Sungmin assumed that the owners of the voices were the sons.
 
"Ah! They're here~" Ryeowook announced as Yesung turned his head. Seconds after, two boys about his age appeared from the front door, rushing over to the dining table, not even noticing Sungmin.
 
"Yah! Where are your manners, you two! Aigoo." Ryeowook sighed as she watched her sons already digging into their own bowls of kimchi fried rice.
 
"We got visitor sons," Yesung reminded him as both heads lightened up and found their way to Sungmin. The two smiled at him, both of their mouths stuffed with rice. Sungmin smiled awkwardly and bowed his head slightly again. "Lee Sungmin-imnida. I'll be living here for a while."
 
The brothers put their chopsticks down and straightened themselves before standing up from their seats. They bowed in synch, making Ryeowook stared at them in disbelief.
 
"Donghae-imnida." The one introduced himself with a toothy smile.
 
"Hyukjae-imnida." -- "But everyone calls me Eunhyuk." The other one said as he grinned widely at Sungmin.
 
"Don't call him Hyukjae nor Eunhyuk. Either Monkey or Anchovey will do." Donghae mocked her brother as he received a smack on the head from Eunhyuk.
 
"Don't mind him. He's a fish after all." Eunhyuk told you as he sat down back on his seat. Sungmin weakly nodded his head and chuckled slightly at the two. At least they seem fun to be with. He thought as he felt relieved and didn't removed his sweet smile from his face.
 
"Just so you know, Sungmin-sshi will be attending Sooin Academy as well. So I expect both of you to take care of him there. Guide him around the place, and introduce him to some people." Yesung told them as they excitedly nodded.
 
"Jinjja? Sooin Academy?" Donghae asked again. Sungmin nodded as Eunhyuk cheered.
 
"You should hang out with us often. Now Sooin Academy's F4 is finally and officially complete!" Eunhyuk gleefully cheered as he sang and danced Almost Paradiiiiiiise~. Donghae, beside him, furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"But if Sungmin-sshi will join us, it won't be four. You, Me, Kibum, and Zhoumi.. plus Sungmin-sshi now.. that'll be five right?" Donghae calculated as he put his fingers on his chin. Eunhyuk laughed and then again, smacked his brother's head.
 
"Pabo! We'll kick you out of the group, of course!" Eunhyuk huffed as he carried on eating his own food. Ryeowook hissed, urging them to stop bickering before Donghae could make his revenge over the monkey.
 
"Mianhae Sungminnie, they've always been like this," Ryeowook apologized with a squeaky voice. Sungmin shook his head. "Aniyo. They seemed easy to get along." He replied, which made the woman sigh in relief.
 
After dinner, Sungmin directed himself to his room and lay awake on his fluffy bed.
 
Lee Sunkyu. For some unknown reason, her bubbly face entered his mind. He unknowingly smiled as he pictured her cute aegyeo. "I had a hard time resisting her back there."
 
***
 
"AHHHHH! Eotteoke?! Kyuhyun doesn't notice me at all!!" Sooyoung whined as she cried her heart out again and again. Sunny patted her friend's back as she tried to calm her with soothing words. "Hush Sooyoungie.. I told you to confessed to him right? I mean, in a more straightforward way." Sunny told Sooyoung as she continued on soothing her.
 
"What's wrong with shiky?" Jessica entered their room and curiously looked at Sunny and Sooyoung who were embracing each other while sitting on the edge of her bed.
 
"KYU is evil! He's the densest guy on earth!" Sooyoung just shouted and went on after with her crying. Jessica sighed and sat beside the two. "Aigoo. It's that guy again. Stop crying already, you'll wake Hyoyeon up." Jessica said as Sunny and Sooyoung turned to look at the sleeping Hyoyeon across them.
 
"Hyukiiiiiieeee. Saranghaeyooo.." Hyoyeon mumbled against her smiling pursed lips, making the two chuckle.
 
"Lucky she's in love.." Sooyoung sighed as she rubbed her completely swollen eyes. Sunny moved away from her and dusted off his already damp shoulder. "Eunhyuk is such an annoying guy, how could she be lucky having him?" She hissed as she watched Hyoyeon in her sleep.
 
"Hyukie's actually fun to be with." Jessica defended as she lay down beside Hyoyeon. Sunny shook her head, "Nah, he's always introducing me to some guys I don't even know. Psh. As if I want a boyfriend." She huffed as she rested her back against the hard wall. Sooyoung knitted an eyebrow and turned to Sunny. "But Sunny, shouldn't you think about having a boyfriend already? Everybody wants to date you but you just keep on refusing them."
 
"Yeah, just look at me and Hyoyeon.. blooming so prettily because of love~" Jessica proudly nodded her head as she fondled her beautiful face. Sunny just shrugged and closed her eyes firmly. "Sooyoung, shouldn't you suppose to be thinking about confessing to Kyuhyun? Stop bothering my lovelife." She said, totally ignoring Jessica's comment.
 
After exactly five seconds, Sooyoung cried out again. "WAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Eotteoke???!!"
 
Jessica and Sunny sighed as they exchanged glances. "Ne Sunny, sleep with that girl just this once. I don't wanna sleep beside her tonight." Jessica said as she buried her head on the pillow beside Hyoyeon. Sunny exhaled deeply after seeing Jessica disappeared on her sight and patted Sooyoung's back again. "Neh, that guy doesn't deserve your tears. Stop crying Soo.."
 
"He only sees his games. I hate it!" Sooyoung wailed as she dramatically put her palms up to her face. "At least, he's not into girls.." Sunny told her which made Sooyoung cry even harder. "That doesn't seem better though." Sooyoung cried.
 
"Come on. We still got school tomorrow. Aishh. We need to sleep." Sunny said in impatience but Sooyoung kept as is. "Yah, Ara Ara.. I'll treat you cakes tomorrow if you stop crying now." Sunny muttered in defeat as she thought of having no choice. She knew how to get her friend.
 
"J..Jinjja?!" Sooyoung beamed as Sunny bluntly nodded.
 
"Kyyyaaaaaah~!! Saranghae Sunny~~!! You're the best! Yay! Let's sleep now!" Just as that, Sooyoung comfortably lay on her bed and strode off to sleep. Sunny sighed. "She loves food as much as Kyuhyun loves his games. Aigoo. What a perfect match."
 
Not feeling sleepy, Sunny stayed awake as she sat up on the bed. Hovering her sight around her, a certain thing caught her attention. Bunny.
 
"That rude guy..." She inwardly mumbled as she remembered his cold facial expression. Although she admitted to herself that the bunny guy was cute. Super cute. She corrected herself as she grabbed the thing on her hold.
 
"Yah bunny.. I'm Sunny. Nice to meet you." She held the rabbit's tiny arm and shook it while grinning. "When will I be seeing you again bunny?" She asked herself before tightly hugging the plushy. She doesn't understood why was she feeling that way. Her heart wavering, her mind buffering. That was prolly the first time her heart pounded that hard and she didn't want to think that she's fallen at first sight.
 
"No.. I won't see him again.." She agreed to her thoughts before closing her eyes to slumber, still cradling the stuffed toy across her chest.