Wish grunted.

Complications in love life.

Seoul, Korea. 5:00AM. 

G-D "_____-yah/ah , Wake up." 

You "Waeyo?" *Hide your whole head under your pillow* 

SR " Time for school~"

You "Don't fool around Seungri Oppa.."

T.O.P " He isn't, we enrolled you in one of Seoul, Korea's high school." 

You know that T.O.P oppa doesn't lie and always meant what he says, you sat right up. 

You "Bwoh?! Chincha?" 

TY "Yeap, so go get changed now. I've seen the uniform just now. It's really really nice!" 

(A/N: The uniform is the one used in Boys over flowers. :b)

You "Komawoyo oppas! Saranghae!" 

DS "Yah! You only love us because we enroll you in Seoul's high school? Fine! I shall take you out."

 You "Anio! I love you guys even if you don't." You pout and Daesung gave in. 

DS "Aigo, stop pouting whenever I'm angry !" *Pinch your cheeks* "Alright go change now!" 

You went to change and look into the mirror. Tied your natural brown hair to side pony tail. 

You "Done! Looking smart." You walked downstairs and eat your breakfast with your oppas. Suddenly random-ness got into you and..

You "Annyeonghasaeyo, Chonun _____ imnida." (A/N: Slightly similar to Onew sangtae? Haha. :> )

Bigbang oppas " Bwoh? Not again?" *Sigh*

You "Random-ness is needed to start off a good day oppas! Hahaha." 

After eating your breakfast you went to put on your knee length socks & shoes. 

You "Oppas! Where's my allowance? Hehe" 

SR "Not till you hug us!" *Stuck his tongue out* "Mehrong" 

You "Oppa! Won't you ever stop your craving-for-kinship-all-day side? Aish.." The other Bigbang oppas just laugh. You went to hug all of your oppas goodbye and finally got your allowance. 

You "Okay Seungri oppa! You owe me a new pair of Nike dunks ! "

SR " Never! Never ever."

You " Oh yes, if not you won't ever beat Jiyong oppa again!" You winked. 

SR " Bwoh? Why? I have my.." As he was finding his ' How/ways to win ' book. 

You " It's right here!" You waved the book in front of him. 

SR " Yah! Give it back." 

You " Anio, not till you get me a new pair of Nike dunks! Will be waiting, see you!" You take the book along with you to school. While Taeyang grab his car keys and drive you to school. 

TY " You sure know how to bully Seungri don't you?"

You nod your head and smile to Taeyang oppa. You " Oh yes, I have my ways."

Once he drive you to your school front gate, he gave you a peck on the forehead and drive off. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At school, 6:45AM. 

You walked around a little to explore as you were new and there still time before your first period. You roughly know the school classes and walk to your class. *Aish, this school is big indeed.* You sat down all the way behind and looked out the window, since you sit next to it. *Hope first day of school goes well.* by 7:30AM everyone was here, many girls screaming at the gang of Kingkas called "SHINee". You didn't know who were they so you ignored. (A/N: Of course, you're new to the school!)

The teacher came in, without further chit-chat ;

Teacher "New student/s please stand and introduce yourself."

You and two other guys stand up. You were shock as you didn't expect any other new students other than you, yourself.

After much introduction, you know their names... One called Junho and another called Jaebeom. 

Somehow you weren't attracted to them like the other girls but you got to admit, they are good-looking. 

After first two period, it was break time. (A/N: Must skip boring parts am I right? :b ) 

You slowly packed your bag, taking your own sweet time. (A/N: You don't like to rush.) Then you got to your locker, and realized the SHINee kingkas lockers were beside yours. You sighed knowing that there will be jealousy/gossips about you and continue getting the books needed for the other three more subjects before dismissal. English, Hangul and Maths. 

After getting the items needed you went to the backyard of the school and sit on the bench under the peach tree. It's a windy day so it's a perfect spot to sit at. Taking out your notebook you started composing a song for yourself. (A/N: You love to compose your own song and sing to it.) Suddenly, someone tap your shoulder. "Yah, get off my spot!" Upon hearing the rude guy, you look up to see who it was... 

To be continued. Sorry for the lame chapter! ): Mianhe!