Chapter 3

Am i asking to much from you?

 khuna+airport+1.jpg

Nichkhun's POV

After a long and tiring day, i have finally finished all my work.

I heaved a sigh of relieve, happy to be able to see you again after work.

I strolled towards your house.

Waiting for the traffic light to turn green, i saw you on the opposite side, with him of course.

My once happy self became slightly upset.

You are always with him.

And because of my hectic work schedule, he hangs out with you more then me.

Just after my deep thoughts, the traffic light turned green.

I saw you and him walking towards my direction, I tried hiding myself.

"BANG!"

I turned around, looking at your lifeless body on the floor,

Donghae stood there shocked, he wasn't doing anything.

I rushed to you, disregarding the heavy traffic.

I picked you up in my arms and rushed you to the hospital as fast as my tired legs could take me.

I stumbled a few times, but still managed to bring you to the nearby hospital.

"HELP!! MY GIRLFRIEND GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!" I screamed my lungs out.

It caught many people's attention.

A group of paramedics rushed to me with a stretcher, i immediately place you on top of it and watch you hopelessly being pushed into the ER.

I weeped silently, hoping that you will be safe

"don't leave me just yet, i have yet to fufill my wishes for you!" i thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6hours ago, after the meeting with nichkhun at the cafe.

Donghae POV

I smirked to myself, let see who can win her heart first.

I called my butler mr lee.

"Mr lee i want you cause a car accident outside the Im's mansion today @ 10pm."

"Yes.. Sir but may i ask why are you doing this?"

"SHUT UP AND JUST FOLLOW MY ORDERS. THE TARGET IS YOONA!"

I hanged up the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10mins before the car accident

Yoona's POV

Donghae was walking me home today.

"I haven't seen Nichkhun for a long time today, i hope he's doing fine.

Why is he so moody nowadays, i hope its not because of me and donghae.

He should respect me and my friends though." i thought.

We were outside my mansion when i decided to have some supper with donghae.

"Donghae how about we go have supper at the near by cafe, its just  opposite here" i said, pointing to the cafe just located across the street.

He smirked, i wondered why.

The traffic light turned green, just as i was about reach the middle of the road, I heard a loud honk, then felt a sharp pain hitting me, everything went white.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've updated again.

Drama's are easier to write though.

Enjoy <3

YoonakhunA~