Why?

Change

The Super Junior members were concerned. An important matter had somehow altered they way they lived in unusual ways. It was strange and odd. Do you want to know what it was? It was their maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. Also known as Gamekyu. He was their evil and dorky maknae. Kyuhyun was famous for his love of Starcraft and Sung Sikyung songs. Not to mention how much he will tease and disrespect his hyungs for fun. Being the youngest (2nd youngest if you count in Henry ^^) member of Super Junior, he was just naturally loved. They never thought of Kyuhyun changing. They really never thought there would be a time when Kyuhyun would suddenly change his ways.

Kyuhyun changed so much under the unknowing watch of his hyungs. They didn't notice anything until every little part of his had changed. As if they were somehow blind. A person they had never seen or met before. They didn't want to open their eyes and see Kyuhyun as a completely different person. What had changed? Practically everything inbetween. As if some incredible force had made Kyuhyun want to suddenly change. They really wanted to know.

Kyuhyun no longer played Starcraft all day long. He no longer had any urge to scream out when he lost a game. Kyuhyun often brought his laptop with him. He didn't anymore though. The other Super Junior members would find it in his room. Full of battery and unused. Kyuhyun let it there for his hyungs to maybe use and play games on. Since when did Kyuhyun stop liking games? Were they no long entertaining? Did he find something better than Starcraft?

Kyuhyun no longer wore anything. He used to just grab what was in the closet and wear that all day. Not anymore though. Instead, Kyuhyun would spend a couple minutes deciding whether he could wear certain things (A big change from before, even if it is a few minutes). Kyuhyun always made sure that it looked 'nice'. The other members didn't know why Kyuhyun was acting in such a way. Sure, Heechul, Ryeowook and some of the other members acted like that. They never saw Kyuhyun act in such a way.

Kyuhyun, for some odd reason, always seemed to have lipgloss on his lips. Not when he left the dorm, it was when he entered the dorm which the members would find a coating of lipgloss on his lips. The moment he came back into the dorms, the members would see it. None of the other members really knew why. They had never seen a tube of lipgloss in his hand or in his room. Even if Kyuhyun was wearing no make-up at all, they kept noticing the shine on his lips.

Kyuhyun no longer spent days at the dorm. He would often just disappear like smoke and reappear again when it was 10:50pm. The latest he would return was about 12: 20am. Kyuhyun would leave without a word then walk into the dorm like nothing had ever happened. Whenever he was gone, Kyuhyun was uncontactable. What ever they did, they couldn't get a reply. Not a phone call, not a text, not even a message. Actually, sometimes Kyuhyun didn't bring his phone at all.

Lastly, but not finally, Kyuhyun didn't let anybody into his room. No-one was allowed to enter. Whenever Kyuhyun had to be away for so much as a minute, he would lock the door. Taking the key with him. When Kyuhyun was inside the room, he still locked the door. Nobody was allowed in Kyuhyun's room. That rule want for everybody. Managers and members all the same. Even if they tried to peek through the door or unlock it with a needle, they couldn't get it open. After 2008, not a single person beside Kyuhyun had seen his room.


After thinking about it, the members wanted to know the reason for Kyuhyun's sudden change in attitude. They eyed their maknae who was sitting on the floor. Kyuhyn's eyes were glistening as he read the text which he had just recieved. A gentle smile was plastered onto his face as he quickly replied. The members wanted to know what was going on.

"Kyuhyun-ah." Leeteuk called out.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked back in a somewhat innocent tone.

"Whose texting you?" Leeteuk asked.

"Just a person." Kyuhyun replied back bluntly.

"A person? Who?" Leeteuk asked again.

"Just some person. So, what is it?" Kyuhyun asked, looking at the time and putting his phone away.

"Um..." Leeteuk didn't know what to say.

"You're acting different from usual. We want to know why." Heechul spoke.

"What do you mean I'm acting different?" Kyuhyun asked unknowingly.

"You have." Ryeowook said.

"How?" Kyuhyun asked in a disbelieving manner.

"Well, you don't play games anymore which you used to be married to. You seem to have more fashion sense that before. You always come home later than before. None of us have ever seen your room after 2008 and you always seem to have lipgloss on your lips when you get back to the dorm from wherever you've been." Hyukjae said calmly, trying to make Kyuhyun actually think about it.

"Why are you so different from before?" Sungmin asked.

"Well, aren't I different because I'm maturing?" Kyuhyun asked as the members were silenced.

"That doesn't seem logical. You're already pretty old." Donghae pointed out, earning a glare from Kyuhyun.

"I'm wondering, why aren't we allowed to go in your room?" Yesung asked.

"You never asked to enter." Kyuhyun spoke bluntly.

"Then, can we see inside?" Kibum asked.

"If you really want too. Just don't break anything." Kyuhyun sighed as he gave Kibum the key.

"Thanks." Kibum spoke rather awkwardly. All of a sudden, they heard the doorbell ring.

"I wonder who it is." Siwon said. To his surprise, the maknae of Girls' Generation was standing outside their door. Seo Joohyun. Seohyun was dressed very prettily.

"Hello oppas." Seohyun bowed respectfully.

"Hello." The Super Junior members greeted back.

"Why are you here?" Shindong asked.

"Well, I was hoping to talk to Kyuhyun. Is he avaliable at the moment?" Seohyun asked in her usual 'formal' speaking.

"Okay. I'll go get him." Hankyung said as he ran to Kyuhyun who was already heading towards the door.

"Kyu oppa~" Seohyun smiled happily as Kyuhyun put his shoes on.

"Hyunnie." Kyuhyun smiled back as he gave Seohyun a hug.

"I decided to come here instead of waiting." Seohyun said as she grabbed Kyuhyun's hand.

"You didn't have too." Kyuhyun smiled with his eyes shining brightly.

"I wanted too." Seohyun said as she gave Kyuhyun a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait.." Donghae muttered.

"Don't touch anything in my room or I'll hurt you." Kyuhyun spoke as he disappeared into the distance with Seohyun.

"They're..." Kangin spoke.

"Yep. Joohyun's wearing lipgloss." Hyukjae pointed out.

"I want to see Kyuhyun's room." Heechul spoke.

They went to his room.

They opened the door.

They looked in the room.

They closed the door.

They never wented to go inside again.