▬▬ ♛ rules & guidelines ♛ ▬▬

▬▬ ♛ ❛ t i m e m a c h i n e ❜ aff roleplay ♛ ▬▬

one account per person. if you are caught with more than one account you will be kicked out.

respect everyone and don't bash. everyone has a right to complain if you do and you will be kicked out.

please subscribe to this thread.

be active; try to log on around two or three times a week. or just on the weekends, as i know some people have school. but we don't want dead idols. if you're not active for three weeks without informing the admin of hiatus, you will be kicked out.

and yuri are allowed, but keep it limited. it is preferred if it is kept in private messages.

if you want to join, please comment below and add "i need a time machine". eg. "can i be im yoona of girls generation? i need a time machine."

wait for the admin to accept you first. if you make an account beforehand, you will not be accepted. 

account names must be in the format of "tmrp_imyoona" or "tmrp_yoonagirlsgeneration". meaning that you have the option of putting the idol's full name or just first name / stage name and band. please add "tmrp" at the beginning so we know that you are a part of this roleplay.

before you add anyone else, add the admin first. i am also looking for a co-admin and two helpers that can help me accept others.

do not add anyone outside the roleplay; you will be kicked out of the roleplay if you do. to tell if someone is in the roleplay, check the username - there should be a "tmrp".

in your about me section, put "i got my time machine from time machine aff roleplay" and include a link to this roleplay.

reservations are four days only. if you need a reservation extension, please say so in the comments / by private message to the admin.

when speaking out of character, please use "{{ }}", "[[ ]]" or "|| ||".

advertising and promoting of other roleplays or fanfics is strictly not allowed.

in the case that you want to deactivate or you're going on hiatus, please let the admin know by commenting below or by private message.

and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. have fun!