Something is missing?

Korea, I'm in love..

Alexandria (Lexi) POV:

Isn't this weird? I felt something is missing. But, I can't find what it is..I guess, I'll forget this feeling by the time I"m in New York and have some quality time with my mom! CAN'T WAIT!!

**Lexi, went to New York to see her mother. There, she had lunch with her mom. Lexi feels she needs to find what she's missing and she thought she'll forget this matter by now, but she can't. Her mother notice her daughter unusual manners.**

"Dear, Is there something wrong? You looked so gloomy all day, you barely eat your food. Do you have something to tell me?"

"No, mom. I'm fine. See, I'm eating! Don't worry about me I'm just super tired. **Lexi put on a fake smile** "

"Lexi, I'm your mom, you can't hinde anything from me. I know you too well." **Her mom holds her hand**.

"Fine, It's just that I feel like I'm missing something, something important but I don't know what it is. I'm so frustaded! and it's killing me ! It's not about school, modelling, or anything! I'm so confused!"

"Ahh, I see what you're saying! You need a boyfriend dear!!!"

"MOM!!!! It's not like that. Didn't I tell you that I don't know?!"

**For 30 minutes, her mother talked but Lexi didn't pay attention at all. Finally, just when her mom realized that her daughter didn't pay attention, Lexi just solved her own problems.**

"Ah! Lexi, You didn;t pay attention to me while I was talking this whole time? eh?"

"MOM!! I know what I have to do! I need to go, like go somewhere far away. Like living in a different country and so maybe I could find what I'm missing since I will not be at home. Isn't this a great idea?! and I could enroll myself to another school there. Right??!!!"

"You mean like Paris?!, Oh dear that's such a great idea! I would see you often then.I wouldn't worry too much then because we have a lot of connections there"

"NO mom.Not Paris.And I don't want your help or anything. I want to be independent and try everything by myself so I could find what's missing from me, myself. And so I hope you would understand and respect my decision would you? please? I'm thinking about somwhere in South Korea. Remember my friend way back in elementary school, Park Min Young?! I'm still close to her. I think Her family wouldn't mind having me to live in their house.And her family is a well known family in Korea, so I don't think you should worry about me too much. You know her mom right?, she was super sweet and you went shopping together for her.and We're close too. And I'm improving my Korean well too! I'm fluent at it! So, would you? If you would, I'd promise you to let you visit me during summer."

"Lexii, I don't know about this. I don't want you to be a burden. nah, I don't know. If your dad say yes, then I'll let you go." 

**Lexi went straight to her mom and hugged her thightly, saying Thank You so many times.**