Prologue

언젠가는: A Story from Hwansoo Academy

 

The boy stared at the girl beside him, smiling. "Are you nervous?"

The girl only gave him a small nod. A huge fear was very clear on her face. Seeing her like that, he really wanted to pull her closely in his arms, comforting her. But he knew that he can't do it now.

Still smiling, the boy slowly bent down and whispered, "Don't worry, everything will be fine. As long as you believe in yourself, I'm one hundred percent sure you can do it!"

She smiled back, nodding her head quietly.

"Thank you," she mouthed.

At that moment, the lights above them , spotlighting the two of them. The girl sighed and glanced at the boy briefly. The boy gave a small nod to reassure her that everything will be okay, and then he took her small hand and led her gently.

Under the dim light, the boy could see the girl's eyes filled with tears beside him. Seeing it, he could feel that his eyes also began to glaze.

Now, he knows what it feels like.

That feeling when finally, he could stand side by side with the person he loves.

The feeling when finally, all the weight on his shoulders are lifted.

The feeling when finally, his dreams become true.


a/n.

So, this prolog is a little teaser for you all! It's still kinda blur, right? Next chapter will be much, much, much longer than this, we promise! Anyway, subscribe and comment, lovelies!

note: we only use center justify and italic in this chapter because it's a prolog. We'll use left justify on the other chapters.

Thank you!

iCaramelMilk.