EunHae one-oh-one

Evanescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In light of the events that take place in this story, know that I, Lee Hyukjae, am not to be blamed for the irressistable attractiveness of the love of my life, and cannot be held responsible for anything he does to seduce me.

Also, 'OMG'by Usher, that song pretty much describes my baby perfectly.

So now you know.

G'head.

 

"No. That's not how it works, Hyukjae. And you know that."

My lovely, gorgeous, imperfect Donghae was standing in front of me (half- having just left the shower) with big, warm tears welling in his eyes. He was trying his very best to bite them back as well as cover his shaking hands by crossing them, but as usual when it came to Donghae, I noticed everything. He had never liked confrontation and was finding this situation very hard to deal with.

I bit my lip to force down my near insatiable desire for my y boyfriend and daintily crossed my legs to avoid embarrassment. I would hate to let him down, especially when he was taking this talk so seriously.

"Donghae, it really wasn't like that."

"Like what?" I open my mouth to reply but he doesn't give me the chance. "The very fact that there is a 'like that' just confirms it."

A big, fat tear rolled down his cheek and I watched as he scrubbed viciously at his face to erase it. My gaze caught like Velcro in his b eyes and I admired the little pits and free-falls littering the brown.

"That's unfair-"

"Unfair? Unfair is having a boyfriend who you love more than anything in the world who goes off and flirts with the first tall, dark and handsome that takes their fancy!"

"Are you calling me a ?" I was maybe just a little too interested in seeing his lips curve around that word.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and draws a shuddering breath. The towel slips a little lower on his cut hips and reveals his lower stomach. I quickly avert my heated gaze and trace the grooves in the floor with my eyes, clutching the bed sheets tight in my hands.

"Are you...are you not interested anymore?" His question shakes pitifully.

"Interested in what?"

"...M-me."

I shudder at the unbearably attractive jealousy he's wearing and try to set my tired brain back on its tracks. We didn't have conversations like this often, but I can't recall a time when it ended up working out well. Donghae was full of kinks, and some of them just couldn't be straightened out. I knew that I should fix the situation, but I found myself morbidly curious.

"And what if I told you that I wasn't?"

A somewhat strangled sob tore from his lips and shrugged to the ground in a slumber. His left hand rested absently over his heart, the fingers flexing as if to hold on to me where I resided in his heart.

He was too lovable for his own good.

"I guess I'll g-go then..."

He walked stiffly to his drawers and dropped the towel, the material slipping down his shapely legs, which were soon (rather regrettably) covered by underwear and some loose cotton pants. I smiled softly as he slid one of my shirts on by way of habit.

But, his hands were shaking so badly.

 

We sat in the conference room, seven unblinking cameras catching us from every angle. I was up front and center, with Siwon on my right and Donghae on my left.

I was melting inside at the sweet words that had just left my Dongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter