The Wife

Behind The Scene...

 

Hyun Joong and his dongsaengs walk limply to their house in Tokyo. They feel so exhausted after they schedule today, or we can say from yesterday, because right now is already 1 am.

Hyun Joong opens the door and his four dongsaeng following from behind. While he try to open his shoes, someone jump in front of him make him startled at the second, also his team mate.

“Annyong,” said the woman who jumped up before.

“Annyong,” said Kyu Jong, and Hyung Jun who stand right behind Hyun Joong who still silent with confused smile.

“Sorry, I disturbed you all, sorry,” say Hwang Bo, the woman.

Hyun Joong and his dongsaeng only smile, don’t know what to say.

From about two month Hyun Joong is played in one reality show called We’ve got Married, or WGM, which 4 couple celebrities acted as newlywed, and Hyun Joong’s partner in that show is Hwang Bo, a singer, their senior in entertainment world, which is older than Hyun Joong by 6 years.

Hwang Bo herself seem shyly because got the feeling that she really disturbing the five young man.

“Sorry…I just want to make a surprise,” said Hwang Bo, with warm smile.

“That’s okay,” said Hyun Joong, after a little pregnant silent.

The five finally going in their dorm, and look at their rooms, with some chit chatted and little complain, because Hwang Bo only tidying up Hyun Joong room with Young Saeng.

There’s a camera and cameraman also. Before going to kitchen where Hwang Bo started making some meal, there’s a message for Hyun Joong from their manager, and explain that this is a surprise project from the production of We’ve Got Married.

Hyun Joong been asked to get along with the situation, and his four dongsaengs also. Hyun Joong cursed in his mind, but he can’t do anything about this. He just keep his look to a certain one guy, worried.

The guy himself just keep cool, but Hyun Joong can see that the guy is try to avoid his gaze. Hyun Joong picked his phone and started write a message.

Young Saeng feel his phone vibrate, he pick it up and look at the screen

“Sangie, we have to talk tonight.”

Young Saeng looks at his leader for a while, and look away immediately for the appearance of Hwang Bo.

“Hhh…another problem…” said Hyun Joong, inside his mind, tiredly.

>.<

Shooting continue with dinner time. Young Saeng sit between his leader and his ‘wife’, try to look calm and smile along with their dongsaeng. After dinner, they play rock paper scissor to decide who has to do a dishes. Hyun Joong picks his ‘wife’ off course, and Young Saeng for a team mate.

While playing, Hyun Joong casually put his hand on Young Saeng left shoulder, make the later smile from his heart. The smile for the first time today, reached his eyes, after the coming of ‘the wife’.

Hyun Joong’s team is loss, so the three had to doing dishes. After dinner time, they have relaxes time with Jung Min’s karaoke machine. Then the two have to shoot outdoor, that the two having time together in Japan.

When Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo leaving the apartment, Hyun Joong’s band mates prepare some surprise for the two. Young Saeng and Kyu Jong write a letter for the two.

“I’m not coming to the party, I want to go to sleep earlier,” said Young Saeng, while camera didn’t shoot them.

His dongsaeng nodded, understanding. For a better view on camera with the limited space in the apartment, they decide that only Jung Min and Hyung Jun who will wait for the two.

Kyu Jong goes to accompany his hyung at Young Saeng and the leader rooms. Young Saeng lay down his body to Hyun Joong’s bed.

“Hyung, don’t be too sad, you know that leader hyung won’t cheated on you,” said Kyu Jong.

“But…you see that a lot of our fans supporting them, and in the black room it seems like leder already had a crush with her…and…why she came here anyway?” Young Saeng sulking, hug his leader pillow, sniff a scent of his leader and his lover.

“The manager said that this is part of promotion, and this is a surprise for leader hyung,” said Kyu Jong.

“Kyu Jong ah, sometimes I wonder, why I have to fell in love with him? He’s so gorgeous, but that make me had a lot of rivals!”

Kyu Jong laughs softly. Their lead vocal really love their leader so much, and so clearly that Young Saeng is a girl on their relationship. The relationship which is only had known by their band mates and their family.

“I understand that hyung, but don’t worry too much, because I believe leader hyung feelings towards you,” said Kyu Jong, gently.

Finally, Young Saeng go to sleep and while Hyun Joong finally coming and spend the little party with his ‘wife’ and two dongsaengs Young saeng already sleep save and sound on Hyun Joong’s bed.

>.<

“Sangie, jagiya, move a little, I’m sleepy too,” said Hyun Joong, pushed his lover body a bit and Young Saeng, felt the warmness of his lover’s hand, move his body a little bit with whining.

“Why you’re not sleep at my bed?”

“Because I want to sleep with you,” said Hyun Joong, lovingly, rubbing his lover stomach while hugging his waist tightly.

“ert!” said Young Saeng, smile but still close his eyes.

“Jagiya…”

“Hmmm?”

“Saranghae…you know that..I do love you but this is an order from the company..I can do anything for I still on the contract with our agency, trust me please..”

Young Saeng move his body so now he face to face with his lover, in that sinle bed, with no distance between them.

“I trust you… I love you, Hyun Joong ah…”

“I love you too,” said Hyun Joong, kissed his Young Saeng on lips, lovingly.

“Hmm…Hyun Joong ah…I want to sleep,” said Young Saeng.

“I know…”

“But...your little one is poking me up continuosly,” said Young Saeng, shyly.

Being a lover for about 1 year, and of course they already doing ‘it’ for countless time, but Young Saeng still embarrass with situation like this.

Hyun Joong chuckled a little, and he started his job, and Young Saeng didn’t say no, because he’s little one already so excited also to meet up with it friend.

Their dongsaeng, at another room already knew that tonight will be a hot one, so they already prepare with ear bud, sleep peacefully, not being disturb by a loud moans, slapping and banging from the older room.

>.<

a/n : first chapter...please, enjoy...