A New Beginning

Dangerous Kiss
Two twins were born and their names were Ha Ni and Da Ni. They were born in Oh family. The Oh Family were cursed to have any twin born in the Oh Family to gain special abilities. These twins were the first in a long line of "Oh"s to be cursed. People in the family feared them, because their mother died while giving birth to them. They were treated as monsters; they lived with their father , Oh Da Sing, who trained them how to control their abilities. Their father decided to move to a further location away from the cruel family. Their father decided to move them to Seoul, the twins were 8 years old when this happened they had to keep their secret from their friends and everyone they trusted. Soon, the twins started blending into the Seoul life. They went to Shinhwa Elementary School and were the top rankings of the class,but Da Ni had a temper which made her ability to control fire very dangerous. Ha Ni could control water. Sometimes, Ha Ni will help cool Da Ni down when she gets fired up. They stayed together everyday, and everyday they sees their tolerance is getting lower. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Author's Note: The girl in the photo is suppose to be Da Ni when she's fired up. Just so you know. Thanks for reading :D <3 :p <3~~~