Chapter 1:You've been invited to participate in the game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.

Left To Survive Island

 Chapter 1:You've been invited to participate in the game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.


Author's P.o.V.-

The crew were preparing the finishing touches and props for their newest season of the world wide game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.They were currently viewing college student's applications in Kiran Arts and were seeing which would be good contestants for the new season.
Bi Rain,the host,was about to broadcast an add thing for the new season of LEFT TO SURVIVE.
~Broadcast~
He bowed"Annyeong all viewers of LEFT TO SURVIVE.I hope you all who were waiting for the new season of LEFT TO SURVIVE are watching this 'cause I've got news for you~!"
He plastered a grin on his face"The newest season of LEFT TO SURVIVE is coming soon!It will be on Tuesday,June 5th.4 and a half{I think :o?} from now."
Random crew people made cheering and 'Wooes' near the mic.
"Hope you're all anticipated to watch~!Hope you'll enjoy it too"
He winked and the stage went pitch black.

The director yelled"CUUUTTT!Good job Rain."Rain bowed and thanked all of the staff and crew.
He happily clapped his hands"I'm excited to see all of the drama,enemies,and viewers we will make.I'm also excited to see how much we'll make this time.."
All of the staff nodded and Rain went over to the crew who were reading the applications.
Name:Jung Jang-Roo...
Name:Kim Myungsoo....
Name:Lee Byunghun...
Name:Jiyong

He read a few of them and smirked"I choose these four,you guys pick twenty others."
The staff read the applications Rain picked,and checked their school and phone number.They started to give the four applicants a text.
~Text~
To:Jung Jang-Roo || Kim Myungsoo || Lee Byunghun || JiYong
From:LEFT TO SURVIVE Staff
You've been invited to participate in the world-wide game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.No audition will be needed nor will any trials be needed for you to enter.
The host and owner of the show Bi Rain has chosen you as one of the five who HE wants to participate from thousands of applicants.
Please call this number for more info. and or details.
347-93x-xxx

Jang Roo's P.o.V.-

I was laying my head on my desk since the teacher gave us 10 free minutes to do whatever we want until it was lunch period.Afterwards,we would go home Well,unless you didn't have afternoon classes(Thank goodness I don't..keke...).My phone vibrated and I unlocked it.

*1 New PRIVATE Text Message*

Private?Oh well~I read the text.I became wide eyed and gasped"Omo!"
Some students raised their eyes at me and one of my friends Shin Yeong took a peek at my phone"Omo!RooRoo(Her nickname for me)!You got in!!"
I smiled and was excited"I might do it.."She nodded"You should!"
*!~KKRRIINNGG~!*
"Time for lunch~"Shin Yeong happily skipped outside while I packed my stuff and reread my text.
To:Jung Jang-Roo
From:LEFT TO SURVIVE Staff
You've been invited to participate in the world-wide game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.No audition will be needed nor will any trials be needed for you to enter.
The host and owner of the show Bi Rain has chosen you as one of the five who HE wants to participate from thousands of applicants.
Please call this number for more info. and or details.
347-93x-xxx

I smiled excitedly and slung my backpack over my shoulder,walking to the cafeteria.I got my food and sat at the table L,L.joe and I would always sit at together,well..most of the time.I started to eat while thinking of what would happen if I won the money.Help Appa and Umma with taxes?Buy myself my own car?Buy a new cellphone?Buy a new Ipod?Buy a new laptop?Donate to the poor?
So many ideas were filled in my head,I started to write down some that I think I would've enjoyed or wanted doing/to do.

Myungsoo(L)'s P.o.V.-

I was tapping my pencil on my desk,trying to solve the last problem on my mathsheet.ARGH,mean teacher..*pouts*I heard some of my fangirls squeal,ugh..so annoying sometimes.
The answer popped into my head and I wrote it down and gave my mathsheet to my teacher.I sat back down and my phone silently vibrated.
I flipping my phone's cover case open and unlocked my cell.

*!1 New PRIVATE Message!*

Private huh?
I read the text,hoping my teacher wouldn't catch me doing so.
To:Kim Myungsoo
From:LEFT TO SURVIVE Staff
You've been invited to participate in the world-wide game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.No audition will be needed nor will any trials be needed for you to enter.
The host and owner of the show Bi Rain has chosen you as one of the five who HE wants to participate from thousands of applicants.
Please call this number for more info. and or details.
347-93x-xxx

A grin became plastered on my face,Rain his self..picked me!This is such..an honor :)!The bell rang and I slung my backpack over my shoulder,wondering what Jangie(My nickname for JangRoo) would say if I told her.
I walked to the cafeteria and got my tray of food.I scanned the whole area and saw Jangie deep in thought.hehe,she looks so cute!
I sat down beside her and poked her side,knowing that's her tickle spot.She squealed"Kya~!Myung Oppa!Don't do that!"
I chuckled and smiled at her"Jangie,guess what!"She was looking at me with an excited face"What?!"Her voice sounded so thrilled.
"I got picked to be one of the contestants in LEFT TO SURVIVE!Remember how we would always watch that in High School?"
She gasped and nodded..why did she gasp?She smiled widely"Myung Oppa!I got picked also!And yes,I do remember hehe..We should both do it!"
I got dirty thoughts in my head at the last part of her sentence...GAH DIRTY THOUGHTS GO AWAY*tries pushing thoughts away*.I nodded while grinning"Yeah we should~!"
*-insert slam noise here-*Jangie and I looked at the table,to see L.joe sitting there.Jangie lit up like a candle..
"Annyeong Byungie Oppa~!"He chuckled and ruffled her hair and gave her a peck on the cheek.
"Annyeong my cutie Roo"Why do I hate it when he calls her that?ARGH!JEALOUS EMOTION GO AAWWAAAYYY!
I felt myself boil up,but I tried not to show it.I swear I just saw Jangie blush...does she like him?Maybe not..she acts that way to me too.
L.joe looked at me with a mixed face expression"I got picked as a contestant in LEFT TO SURVIVE."
I furrowed my eyebrows"That's weird,all three of us got picked.."Jangie started to get excited"Oohh!That's so awesome!All three of us will be able to go together~"
I chuckled at her cuteness and so did L.joe.

Byunghun(L.joe)'s P.o.V.-

I skipped my english period,knowing that I already have A's in that class since I have good english already.I walked to the cafeteria and being the student to get extra food,I helped the lunch ladies prepare the food.They were serving today Ddukbokki,Bulgogi,Salmon,Rice,and or Curry with either water,juice,milk,or an energy drink.I placed all of the beverages on the beverages side of the lunch/salad bar.
I carefully placed all of the bowls near the rice cookers and set up 1 fork,1 knife,1 spoon,and 1 spork(spoon+fork) in each try on the side,on top of a napkin.
---
When I was finished doing all that work,I sat down near the sink of the cafeteria's kitchen while the others served the food for students who came early.I was going to text Roo(My nickname for JangRoo) about what we were having incase she didn't like what we were serving,but my phone vibrated before I could.
I checked it and it was a private message..hmm,maybe another admirer.Might as well read it.
To:Lee Byunghun
From:LEFT TO SURVIVE Staff
You've been invited to participate in the world-wide game show,LEFT TO SURVIVE.No audition will be needed nor will any trials be needed for you to enter.
The host and owner of the show Bi Rain has chosen you as one of the five who HE wants to participate from thousands of applicants.
Please call this number for more info. and or details.
347-93x-xxx

I eyed the message,re reading it a few times just to make sure it was the real deal.And..it was~!
Yippe,I get to be on LEFT TO SURVIVE.Wonder if I'll win the money prize..hehe.If I did then I would've bought something Roo would like since my family is already SUPER UBER rich.I smirked and wondered if Roo would miss me if I left.
Oh well,I'll see her next year anyway if she did.Plus,we could video chat or call each other,or text.I wish she would be a contestant also.
*!~!KKRRIINNGG!~!*
I flinched at the sudden bell ringing.Aish,I got scared!Stupid bell,I'll kill you one day.I started to get a tray of food with extra food and sides.I got an orange juice bottle and saw Roo and L talking to each other happily.I felt my insides boil up,AISH!NONO L.JOE!YOU CANNOT BE JEALOUS!NU-UH!
I inhaled,then exhaled and down at the table we would always sit at,while slamming my tray in the process so I could get there attention.
I saw L look at me with an emotionless expression while Roo lit up like a candle.Oo~Why must she be so cute?
"Annyeong Oppa~!"Her voice sounds so melodic to me..I kissed her on the cheek,trying not to blush and saw that she did too.I saw L get a bit red and I smiled,knowing that he is jealous.
"Annyeong cutie Roo."I nodded my head to L and I told them that I got picked in LEFT TO SURVIVE.
Roo clapped her hands and L furrowed his eyebrows"Weird,we all got picked."
Roo was excited..while L didn't seem to happy when I told him..maybe he wanted some alone time with HER!
I chuckled"Well,are you guys going to do it?"I saw L blush at the comment while Roo nodded"Neh~!I wonder out of all three of us,who will get be most likely to get the prized money.."
I nodded"I don't know..anyways~Let's all eat up~!"They both nodded and we all ate happily(Well..more like L was =.=...).I looked at my back to see 8,000 girls looking at L and I while glaring at Roo.I glared at them and mouthed ' OFF.LEAVE NOW.'
They left and I smiled in sastisfactory.I then suddenly had the urge to um..you know..pee...use the restroom.I got all mine and their trays"I'm going to the washroom real fast..hehe.Meet you guys outside,alright?"
They both nodded like innocent children and I went to dump the leftovers on 
Roo's their trays.
----
On my way to the washroom I heard Roo's name mentioned near the girl's washroom.I walked closer to the girl's washroom,but not to close to the point where I'm looking like a ert.I saw one of the 8,000 girls who were staring at L and I in there.
I listened closer to what they were saying,and my fists clenched in anger.

 

Author's P.o.V.-

The 8 girls who were staring at Myungsoo and Byunghun left and went to the girl's washroom.Their leader,Kim JeeIn sighed"I can't believe it.JangPoo got picked as one of the contestants in LEFT TO SURVIVE."
The mankae of the group,Joori nodded"I know,right?It pisses me off sometimes."The cockiest of them all and the second oldest,Phase scoffed"I bet she can't even last an hour thogh,maybe not even half.PSH.Hope she dies and rots in a hole so we won't see her anymore and we will get to hang out with L and L.joe."
JeeIn nodded"I bet she like,seduced them or something."Joori nodded"Hey guys..we should like,hurt someone she loves just to stop her from being a contestant..huh..huh,huh?Plleeassee?"
They all nodded"Let's think of a pl-"
L.joe who was still listening to their conversation,boiled up to his steam point.He opened the door widely,but didn't go inside.He Interrupted JeeIn from talking"YAH!ARE YOU GUYS THAT LOW,HUH?I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD STOOP DOWN TO DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!DON'T CALL OR SAY THINGS TO MY ROO LIKE THAT!
I DON'T GIVE A F*** IF YOU PEOPLE ARE GIRLS!I WOULD RATHER ROT IN HELL FOR HURTING YOU GUYS THEN NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL!
ALSO,SAY HER NAME RIGHT,ALRIGHT!?I'LL HELP YOU SPELL IT OUT.
J-A-N-G-R-O-O.YOU GIRLS GOT THAT?"
The girls,terrified nodded hesitantly.L.joe showed them the 'finger' and went to use the washroom.