Teaser 1

Sookey's Bias List [On-hold]

 

“....wow .” I gaped as he pulled that expensive-looking , black-coloured bow ; preparing to shoot .

 

His arms ...his muscles ....He looks like hes one with that bow . He looks like a ...warrior . But who am I kidding ?! He did star in that movie as ___________ .

 

A damned good looking one .

 

My heart is pumping so loud ...whats happening ?” I wondered and fisted my hand against it , trying to calm it down .

 

Beads of sweat are forming on his forehead . He is concentrating .

 

  Twwwaaaang !!

 

and the crowd cheered loudly . He grinned sheepishly and went back to his seat .

 

The arrow had hit the bull’s eye !! Omona !

 

“Sookey .” Key nudged me , but i was too shocked to hear .

 

“Yaaaah ! KIM SOOKEY YOU PAHBO ,” Key shrieked .

 

God , i was gaping . Openly .

 

...very openly ,” i thought as i covered my mouth .

 

“n-ne , Key ?” I stuttered .

 

“See , now what have you made me do ?!” Key whined and he stomped his foot around in his Key-way .

 

My eyebrows merged as I got confused . What did I made him do ?

 

It was then that I realised his eyes was on me . He is looking at me . He is looking with a smile on his face . And hes mouthing something ....something that looks like ....

 

Kim Soo Key . I like that .”

 

and he smiled once again .

 

Thump . Thump . Thump ,” my heart responded . 



 

A/N : the only reason this is on hold is that i'm having my major exams this year ...aish . But I will get bored of studying so to relieve the boredom , I may come back and write !! kekekeke . I thought about putting a Character Profile ...but I think its redundant ( except for Sookey's ! ) cause SHINEe boys ; you know them . and that I dont want to reveal my chracters just yet >///< But yep ! DO SUPPORT  . 

TheRealSooKey, XOs .