Used to...

I'm with you.. [HIATUS]

 

[CHAPTER X]

 

 

Chohee's P.O.V

 

 

Chohee was walking around the school looking for Sohyun who had suddenly disappeared, when someone jumped on her back and wrapped his arms and legs around her. “Chohee, is it just me or are you getting fat?”

 

“Your arms and legs must be just getting shorter! Don't you see I'm underweight you idiot, so yeah, it's definitely just you!” Chohee growled. “Mir it's you isn't it!? Get off of me..” her voice went darker after every word. “Or... else....”

 

“Woa-woa-woahh...” Mir said as he dropped his legs from her waist and stood behind her. His arms remained around her shoulders, as he continued to hug her from behind. “...by the way... Seungho came back to our dorm super pissed off last wednesday.” he said quietly, “I think he found out where you live.”

 

“Yeah.. Hyunseung told him.”

 

“Hyunseung?” Mir gasped and pulled away from Chohee turning her to look at him. “Are you two back together?!”

 

“No.. we're not. We're just friends.” Chohee smiled, and added quietly, 'better than acting as strangers...'

 

“You know, Seungho is really worried about you...” Mir said, but seeing you roll your eyes and frown made him sad. “He's your brother! Why can't you believe he cares?”

 

“Because that ing idiot does not care about me...

 

“Come on he—” he suddenly stopped and looked at you wide-eyed with that happy spark in his eyes like he just had an amazing Idea “Why don't you come live with us and see for yourself how he feels...?” Mir suggested. “MBLAQ loves you!”

 

“Um.. no thanks... I'd rather stay where my best friend and a better brother figure, Junhyung live.”

 

Mir frowned again about the comment she made referring to Junhyung being a better brother than her own biological brother.

 

“Do you hate me?” he asked pouting slightly.

 

“You? Why would I hate you? I LOVE YOU!”

 

“CHINCHA!?” Mir laughed and grinned happily. “More than the other MBLAQ members?” seeing her nod brightened his smile even more. “More than Junhyung?” her nod was a little bit hesitant this time, but a small smile still gave him courage to believe she was being honest. “Then... what about the rest of B2ST.”

 

Chohee was speechless, as she watched him with a blank expression, while Mir's smile faltered.

 

“Nevermind. Don't answer that...” Mir chuckled awkwardly. “So anyway.. wanna go out with me today?”

 

“Sure.” Chohee answered without hesitation.

 

“Sure---really??” Mir seemed surprised. “REALLY? You know, I'm asking you out on a date, right?”

 

“And I'm saying yes, I'd love to.” Chohee tilted her head.

 

“GREAT I'LL PICK YOU UP AFTER SCHOOL!” he gave her a hug and then the bell rung, signaling the end of lunch time. “See you later.”

 

 

--

 

Dongwoon's P.O.V

 

“I can't believe this...” Dongwoon sighed and slumped back in his chair. “Cherry and Chohee.... are the same person.... why didn't I realize this sooner? The clues were all over the place but right in front of my eyes all along...”

 

“I know why you didn't realize. Because you're stupid...”

 

“Yah, Hyuna.. you should be helping me figure out what to do!” Dongwoon glared at her. “...and if you knew all along how could you not tell me? Were you jealous or something?”

 

“Jealous?” Hyuna sneered, then glared at him and slapped his head. “Why the hell would I be jealous of her!”

 

“I dont know... because you like me?” Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

 

“No I don't. Did you forget already? ..you havent fallen for me have you?”

 

“Of course not...” Dongwoon looked down with a frown.

 

Hyuna sighed frustratedly and sat down in the second chair in front of his computer. “Dongwoon... do you know why I know about the emails?” Dongwoon stayed quiet so she continued. “Chohee talked about IASDWTSNS's emails all the time... she never actually showed me them, but I knew it was you. There was one very big clue.. and a smaller, almost unnoticable one...”

 

“How did you know then? What was the big clue?”

 

“I know you better than she does.”

 

“No you don't.” Dongwoon chuckled.

 

“Yep, you're right, I dont.... but I do know the conceited you better than she does, I mean come on. With SDW and SNS in the email address—who else could it be?” She tried to look serious, but the nickname he chose for himself still caused her to laugh out loud.

 

“Shut up.” Dongwoon glared at her, but no, she didn't stop.

 

“ahahahaha~~ You could have just called yourself GODWOON or something, no no no. I got something even better I-AM-THE-GODLY-GODWOON-BOW-DOWN-TO-ME-ES!” Hyuna's laugh was completely mocking now.

 

Dongwoon didn't have the energy to argue with her anymore, so he just simply said. “That's too long so I can't use that...”

 

“But you would?” Hyuna broke into a more hysterical laughter now. “Grow up, Woonie, you're not a god!”

 

“Shut up.. and dont call me Woonie, I've told you that before...”

 

“...because she used to call you that.” Hyuna said, but quickly regretted it. Dongwoon frowned even more, and she felt bad for hurting him. “I'm sorry...”

 

There was a silence between them, that there never was before. They'd always argue, or make fun of each other, but they never felt uncomfortable in a silence that neither new how to break...

 

Dongwoon lifted his hand onto the mouse, and moved the cursor to [x] the email window.

 

“You better not stop emailing her, Dongwoon.” Hyuna suddenly said.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Whether its through emails or not, I know that she still loves you. That's the second clue... I get the same vibe from her, when she talks about the guy she emails, and how she used to talk about you.”

 

“used to...” Dongwoon pointed out. “she'll never be the same Chohee I used to know... that I used to...” he sighed. 'love.'

 

“So anyway, if you start to ignore her emails, I will ing kill you.” Hyuna stated, with a serious expression. “She's my best friend. And I care about her happiness alot!”

 

“Whatever.” Dongwoons stood up.

 

“It's not 'whatever'...” Hyuna stood up too, and punched him in the gut and then walked away quickly. "you're supposed to say, 'Yeah, of course I'll continue to email her!' you idiot!"

 

Dongwoon didn't get angry at her. He didn't yell at her. He endured the pain, like a man, and went to whatever class he was going to have after lunch break was over.