Story: I LOVE You ~!!

I LOVE ♡ you KISEOP~!! I LOVE ♡ you too ~!!!!!

Yuna !! Wake up..!! You must get up now.. it been to late” a guy voice. 

“ 5 minutes later, i’m still sleepy..!!” you feel weird because the voice like a guy , because too sleepy you just ignore the voice. Suddenly, you feel like someone kiss your cheek and than it move to your lips. You feel more weird that before and you wake up and see a guy which really familiar for you.

“Yahh!! Lee Kiseop! How can you enter my room while I’m still sleep and what do you do to me” you yelled at him with shoked face.

“Don’t mad.. I don’t do anything bad to you.. just give you morning kiss. That all” he gives simple answer to you with innocent face and try to kiss your cheek again, but push his face away.

“Aishh!! Ok.. I want to my bathe.. But I can’t believe you at all.. Because..” you reply without full your sentence.

“Because what??” Kiseop ask you curiously. You don’t answer him but, you just go to bathroom. Suddenly, he lift you up into bride style.

“Seoppie!! Put me down, now!!” you shout loudly. He just ignore you and back to your bed and give you a smirk. You struggle to get down but fail, he lift up tightly. After reach your bed, he put you down slowly and he get on you. You can feel his warm breath. He started kiss your neck and want kiss your neck again but.. you push his chest.

“Hishh! Naughty boy.. Now I want take my bathe. So don’t disturb me again” you give him warning while poke his nose and go to bathroom but he hug your waist.

“Seoppie.. Don’t block me..” you feel tired with him.

“ I’ll let you go.. but can I join with you!” he whisper at your ear.

“No way!” you tread his foot and past away from him. 

-5 minutes later-

“Kajja~!!” you said.

“Nae… do you remember what day today??” he ask you and he think you’ll forget about this day.

“Ermm.. what is day?? Today, Monday, 18 November” you pretending that you don’t know.

“Aishh… this girl, wae you forget about this day. Waeyo~!!” he sighed loudly. You just laughed slowly.. maybe he’ll hear your laugh.

“Mianhae~!! Naega mollayo..~!! But..” you show a present for Kiseop and continued your words. “Happy Anniversary!! I’ll not forget about this date!.. Don’t be too worry..” you cheering him back and winking happily.

“Ahahaha~!! Aishh..” he pinch your cheek and kiss it.

“Ouww!! Nae..but it pain..” you rub your cheek while hug him.

“Gomawo babe, for remember this day! I’m really like if you remember it” he kiss your forehead. “Kajja!! I had prepare everything for ours anniversary” he pull your hand and help you go into his car. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

-at Coffee’& Chocolate café-

You and Kiseop arrived at the café that make you and Kiseop meet in first time.

-Flashback-

Ouhh~!! This is my first day work in this café. Hopefully it will be great day.. You practice by your self infront of the mirror before start you work. You really excited for start your work.

“Guys.. what about we stop for awhile in this café?? I’m thirsty..” a guy said while rub his front neck.

“Yeah, nado” other guy said. *RingRing* a bell ringing.

“Yuna.. Go get the customer.. They’ll be your first customer” your friend said while make H.W.A.I.T.I.N.G hand.

“A-hh, nae…” you reply in stutter voice. You feel your kneel tremble.. and it been more tremble during you arrived infront seven guys.. Ouhh.. they really make my heart beating faster and melting..

“A-nn-ye-onghaseyo~!! Wel-com-e to Co-ff-ee’ & Cho-cola-te ca-fé” you said in stutter voice. Then a smart guy laugh slowly.. it’ll make you feel hurting..

“Wae.. it something wrong??” a cute guy greet you.

“Mianhae.. I’m still new here..” you bowing and you feel like your cheek burn right now.

“It okay..! You look cute when you feel shy and clumsy..” the smart guy said to you while wink to you.

“Annyeonghaseyo… I’m Kiseop” the guy introduction himself.

“Owhh, nae.. Nan Yuna imnida” you introduction you too.

“You have a nice name.. and nice to meet you” he said.

"Nae.. bankapseumnida~" your mind being like 'did you guy came for order or interview me?'. I know if i say it, it'll be rude. Just follow them...

“Yah! How about we??” other guy said in jealous mood.

“Owhh.. Ok! This is ours eldest hyung.. SooHyun. The reserved one is, AJ and this is Eli and the…” Kiseop can’t  continue this talk because had cut it

“I’m Kevin the second last in this family..” he give you a smile. “This ours little brother, DongHo.. and the last one is Hoon” he said.

“Aishh..! This guy.. wae you cut my talk!” Kiseop knock Kevin head. You just laugh with other guys while waiting them. 

"Hyung, did we came for a drink? Stop disturb her job, right?" Dongho said it to the fellow brother and takes a look of you. 

"It's okay. By the ways, what would you like to order?" that's, my job start begining. But, meet the seven of them make me feel like a warm quilta warm quilt.

-Next week-

You had know the seven brother for a week, and they are happy and nice brother. You really like Kiseop.. because he always cheering  you. Today, you went to meet Kiseop. He told that he had something to tell you.

“Yuna~!!” someone shout your name.. You turn back and saw Kiseop with a box of present.

“Annyeong~!” you greet him.

“Ah! Annyeong..~ Yuna-ah! I have something to tell you.. M-Ma-y~” he said in stutter voice.

“What it’s” you just give him a sweet smile which make him more tremble..

“Ca-ny..yo-u b-e my girl-frie-nd??” he still stutter. You can’t heard the word and ask him for reply back.

“Can you be my girlfriend, Yuna??” he said more loudly. You feel your heartbeat had stop beating when heard the word. Mwo!! Ask me to be his girlfriend owhh.. so great YES!! I want it.

“Can you??” Kiseop ask your answer. Please say yes.. Jebal~! You nod and answer

“Yes!! I really want it” you said in excited mood while jump to him.

“Gomawo.. Yuna~!!” he feel like his world been really happy today. He hug you tightly and both of you kissing each other. That is your fisrt kiss and today someone had stole it from you.

-End of Flashback-

“Yuna-ah~! What you think about..?? Do you still remember this place” he ask you.

“Yes.. I always remember this place.. which make I meet someone special in my life” you said and think about the memories.

“Someone special?? Who’s, me??” he ask.. he know the answer but just want to tease you.

“No.. it’s not you~!!” you said while hang your tongue out to him.

“Mwo!! Not me!! Who’s the guy!” he yelled slowly.

“Yahh~!! It you, pabo! Aishh..~” you yelled back.

“Yea.. I’m pabo.. Imma pabo because of you..” both of you smile and entering the café.

“Waah!! Hot chocolate..” you look very exited when see your favourite drink.

“Do you still remember about my favourite drink?? Gomawo.. oppa!” you ask him.

“Of course , I’ll remember everything about you.. because you are my only beauty and nice yeoja” he reply back. Because of this hot chocolate you and Kiseop fallen each other. You and Kiseop had same favourite food and always share both of your favourite things until you been a couple.

“Let’s me try it..~!” you said and hold the cup. 

Yummy! It’s so tasty..!” you said look at Kiseop. He looking at you with weird face.

“Mwo? It something wrong happen??” you ask him curiously. He don’t answer you but.. suddenly, Kiseop get up and kiss your bottom lips and make you feel weird. You push him. 

“Yah! Kiseoppie..! What you doing??” you yelled him. “Nothing.. Just want to taste the chocolate on your lips..” he just wink and give you a smile which make you boil up with his rude behavior.

“Don’t mad..~ or I’ll taste the lips again~!” he said again. You feel your cheek starting burn harding. A few second, a maid come with Pepperoni Focaccia Sandwich.

“Sir, this is your order..~ Please enjoying your food” she bow and walk away.

“Nae..thanks” Kiseop said before she walk away.

“Babe.. This is new menu.. Let’s try it!” Kiseop tell you.

“Nae” you nod.

Aishh! This guy.. why you look so hot?? Owhh.. my heart beating faster now~ Seoppie, I hope you’ll know that I always love you although you always bully and tease me.. You’re the nice guy that I had found in this world and you’re the perfect guy in my eyes.You so interested looking him until he notice that you just watching him without eat your food.

“Yuna~! What you looking for??” he ask you curiously.

It me been tasty than the food?? Owhh.. it so bad~ “Babe.. why do you still looking me?? Don’t want eat your food??” he said

“I’m don’t looking at you but… Ah! Just looking your fresh orange.. just continue your food” you just deny it.

“Really?? So you want my drink??” he ask you again.

“No.. just looking it..” you answer him. “Seopie..do you know that you been smart guy today??” you don’t know that you released your talk.

“Mwo! You think me smart today??” he ask for certainty from you. Ha! He had hear it.. OMO!!

“Aishh! Forget about it!” you just continue your food with furious mood. 

____________________________________________________________________________

-at Rainbow Garden in night-

“Woah!! Yeppeoda~!! Oppa.. gomawo!” you run to get him and hug him tightly.

“Do you like it??” Kiseop asking.

“Nae..~!” “This is for ours anniversary..” he said and you give him.. a kiss.. Where?? Just on his cheek..

“Ha! Just on cheek.. I want on my.. look there..!” he show you because want to prank you.

“What.. it nothing there??” when you turn your lips and Kiseop had touch each other. Kiseop don’t release you yet. Today, is important day for both of you. You just respond to the kiss back beacuse he hug your neck and waist tightly. Suddenly, fireworks had broke your kiss. You hug his waist and put your head on his chest while watching the fireworks on the night sky.

“Yuna~! I have something for you~! Kajja!” he pull your hand to the middle of the field. You look him knees down while holding a box of present and a small box.

“Yuna~!! This is present for ours anniversary..” he give you the present. Your eyes just look other box which make you feel your heartbeat is beating so fast.

“Oppa..~ Thanks for this present” you said and hug him for a while because he want continue his talk.

“Er-m.. Yuna~! Now I have something special for us and ours future” he said in serious face. Future?? What’s?? I’m so scary.

“Would you be my wife and mom for ours children soon~” he said with hope you accept him while close his eyes tightly.

“Nae.. I’ll~!!” you said which make him really excited to heard it.  

“Gomawo , jagiya ~!!! You’re my best ever!” he shout loudly.

“Nae.. gomawo too because make my day become a special and wonderful..” you start falling a tears….

“Don’t cry..! I’ll always with you althought I have die for you” he kiss your forehead. Suddenly, rainy had fall down on the earth. Owhh.. so romantic.. Kiseop had propose you in rainy day.

“Nae.. I really LOVE you ~!!!” you said it. You kiss his lips in rainy day.

“ I LOVE YOU TOO… YUNA~!!!!!!!” he shout in heavily rain. Both of you kiss each other in the rainy.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for reading my story…~!! Mianhae for my worst grammer ^__^

Hopefully you had enjoying it.. Please support me soon…~

Please read my next story soon.. Paipai ☀