Seulbyul?? Arrives?!

Endless Story - Ha Nyeo Shi Dae (Maid Generation) [HIATUS]

 

 

After passing through the steep and thorny road, the biting cold to the bone and other obstacles, finally I reached this place. Places that I've been dreamed of. With my backpack on my back and a hat which save me from the sun burn, I establish my step to reach my dream.

For the first time in my life today, I can feel the coldness of air-conditioner. Step by step I reach the elevator which will bring me to my dream.

“Annyeonghasseyo,” I bow to the person beside me. He bows back.

Ting

The elevator bell sounds beautifully in my ears because it’s a sign that I’ll reach my dream soon. With my rigid heart, step by steps, I reach that door and push the bell.

I’m sure, now all my dreams will come true.

“Yes?”

“A—annyeonghasseyo?”

“Ah, you! Come in! Come in!”

“Anny---“

“Ah, so you’re--- You’re----“

“I--- I’m Seul---“ I’m Seulbyul, Soonggyu unnie! I’m mean Sunny.

“Seulbyul ah! Annyeong?!” I turned my head and saw Seohyun unnie waves and walking towards me.

“A--- uh,” I’m speechless.

Seriously I’m gonna be their manager?! Uh yeah! Thanks God! I don’t know what to say untill someone slap my backpack.

“Put this in your room first, umm, Seulbyul ah,” I nodded. Now I know why somewhere out there. I mean people out there said if she was an angel. Indeed, they’re right.

“Seulbyul ah?! Ya! Back to the earth now!” Yoona unnie said again but now pats my head too.

“Ah--- umm, ne,”

“Let me help you,” I turned my head to the left and I see the most dorky creature. With her innocent face, her round eyes, she wears a Totoro costume. I remained silent and stare at her.

“Ya! Lemme help you,” She grabbed my left hand which grab a not to big black pack, because of  I surprise, all the things inside fell down.

“OMO?!”

“Ya! No need to shouting, arasso?!” I shudder when hear such a cold and strict voice from sofa. When I realized it, I just can face palmed myself for change SleepySica to HellSica. I turned my head helplessly to all direction. I see Yuri unnie gives a pity smile, Hyoyeon unnie pats my shoulder and Taeyeon unnie takes my falling things.

...

...

...

WHAT?!!

“Hiyaaa!” I kick her away to take my stuffs. How dare she look at my precious stuffs? Just when I realize, all people in that room jaws drop, including their manager oppa.

“Omo?! Hahahahahaha!” Sooyoung unnie was the first person who burst of laughter, then Yuri and Yoona unnie.

“Taengooooooo!” The husky voice coming from its room. I just can watch their interaction, like a drama. Sunny unnie and Sica unnie rolled their eyes until the girl with husky voice turned at me.

“A---annyeong,” I bows deeply.

No reaction.

Still bowing.

No reaction.

I lift my head and---

“Yah!!! TIPPANY UNNIE! GIVE THAT TO MEE!” I run to Tiffany unnie who looks at my stuffs with blushing hard. I run,run and run until when one inch again I’ll get my things back, Sooyoung unnie block my foot with her long foot.

“Aaaaaargghh!”

With a slow motion I fell down but I still be able to pull Seohyun unnie’s shirt while Seohyun unnie fell body push Fany unnie so she releases my stuffs. Unfortunately, when I already fell with Seohyun unnie in my top, I lift my head again and I saw if Tiffany unnie will landing on Seohyun unnie top too, not only her, Tiffany unnie pull Yuri and Yoona’s shirts too.

“Oh my God---”

 

.

.

.

 

 

[Seulbyul’s dream]

 

“Seulbyul ah, I’m so sorry, let me rub your knee with a balm,”

“Thanks Yuri unnie,”

“Seulbyul ah, I’ll massage your shoulders,”

“Thanks, Fany unnie,”

“Seulbyul ah----“

‘Seulbyul ah’ keep echoing to all over rooms.

 

 

 

[Reality]

 

“Seulbyul ah!”

“Ya! Wake up!!! Seulbyul ah!”

“Mmmmm--- neh, that’s great---- thanks--- ne, ne,”

“Aish, this girl!”

“Let me do this,”

“Si--- Sica.”

 

 

[Seulbyul’s dream]

 

“Ah, right unnie. That’s good, nah. Aigoo,” Seulbyul keep mumbling when Yuri rubs her injury and Yoona massaging her shoulders.

Suddenly, a figure occurs from nowhere. Wearing a general uniform, with her cold face, she faced Seulbyul.

“Si---sica unnie?!”

 

 

[Reality]

 

“Song Seulbyul! I command you to wake up. NOW!”

“YES MA’AM!” Suddenly Seulbyul wake up while gives salute to Jessica. Seulbyul realized when she hears claps beside her.

“My Sica baby,” Sooyoung unnie said.

“Cool Sica!” Hyoyeon commented.

“Indeed she’s cool while I’m hot,” Yuri added.

“And I’m warm,” Sunny added.

“Of course, since you’re---- Sunny? Danshin Sunny?” Sooyoung mock Sunny.

“Ssssh! My Fany will say something!” Taeyeon shouted.

“No. Need. To. Shouting. Arasso?” All of them just nodded.

“Seulbyul ah, sorry if Taeng make you mad,”

“Ah, SNSD’s apologizing to me?!” Seulbyul blurting.

“So, you didn’t accept Fany’s apologize?”

“O—of course not Ma’am! I’m just----- Aigooooo,” Seulbyul blushing hard while cup her own cheeks and doing some annoying aegyo.

“Let’s leave her with her own fantasy guys, I need to keep my innocent eyes from that corrupt aegyo,” Sooyoung said then leave the room.

One by one, the members leave Seulbyul’s room, before leaves that place Seohyun turns her head.

“We’ll wait for you at 2 o’clock at dining table, arasso?” Seohyun smirking then leaves that room; leave Seulbyul who just can freeze on her spot. Wondering what are that smirk mean.