my arrival

Open Heart

Hwayoung shoved me across the street towards the giant building.

I looked up at the towering Woolliment building. I stare in aw until Hwayoung's voice snaps through my thoughts.

"Don't even think of running away."

I gave her a nervous chuckle, like i didn't know what she was talking about. Truth be told i was thinking about running away, but i couldn't....not while she was watching anyways....

I know i must be crazy for wanting to run from an opportunity like this, but i was way to nervous. Instead of having butterfly's in my stomach i had flesh eating moths, slowly devouring me from the inside out.

I nervously shuffled my way into the building. It was so full of busy people, hard working people.... was there really any room for me here? Well, whether or not they had room for me i'm here now. 

Hwayoung leaves and i wonder through the big building trying to find the room where i am supposed to meet them.

I finally find the correct place then muster enough courage to knock on the door. 

"come in" 

I come in and see a young man, more than likely an assistant himself, and a older women , possibly in her late 20's.

The man speaks, " Well hello Ms.Park Ji Yeon," he shakes my hand, " nice to meet you." He points at the women, "This is Jeon Bo Ram. And you are now her new assistant. I have to go now, i'm in a hurry. But hopefully next time we meet i can give you a proper introduction."

He leaves the room in a hurry leaving me with Jeon Bo Ram. She lightly tugs on my arm.

"Hello, i'm Jeon Bo Ram. You can call me Boram. I have some work to do, it would be good for you to come and watch , maybe pick up some tips and tricks. Your college records show you study in design and makeup. So from this day forward you will b assistant make up artist, okay?" 

She walks towards the door then stops, "Think of me as a friend, okay?"

Then she leaves as i rush to catch up.

I wonder...

What will my first day here be like?