Abracadabra~~~

I Wish... (One Shot)

 

Eunji panted in front school gate. *Finally I arrived.* Quickly, she headed to the class while gripped her books to her chest. Like usual, her classmates gave her despicable looked. Sigh. Eunji lowered her head walked to her seat at the back. All of sudden, someone towed her ponytail, made her shoveled on the floor. The class began hit with chortled.

 

“Aweee.. Bet it hurt, loser !”

 

She turned her red face. Hye Na and her two best friends smirked. Slowly, Eunji got up to collect her books but only be blocked by Hye Na. Hye Na kicked the book away and it made Eunji crawled to snatch her book. Again, the class cracked with laughter.

 

In time, Mrs Kim showed up with fierce and truculent face. “SETTLE DOWN, CLASS !!!” Her eagle eyes zoomed all students.

 

“Miss Han ?? Why are you crawling there ? Thinking of skip my class ?”

 

“NO !! I… I…” Eunji stuttered.

 

Mrs Kim growled, “Back to your seat. Detention until night !” Eunji nodded. Hye Na highed five her besties in joy.

 

* * * 

Eunji gazed at the starless night. *I hate school the most.* Out of the blue, a shooting stars elapsed front her. Eunji blinked twice.

 

“Should I wish something ?” She crossed her palms in shut eyes and started whispered.

 

Anyhow, she muttered, “Han Eunji, this is not work. Making a ty wish never change your fate life. Serioulsy. I hate this damn day. CAN MY LIFE HAVE ANY BETTER ???” Vigorously, she spurned a pebble to the wall, unlucky it turn back hit her calf.

 

“ ! !! STUPID ROCK !!! ARHHH.. MY LEG !!”

 

* * *

“ARHHH..” L.Joe groaned as he rubbed his soreness back. Why in the wide universe, his spaceship must stranded on earth?  Smoke flew roving the air showed how deteriorating the condition. L.Joe scrutinizes radar machine on screen appeared on off. Warily, he glanced at the tons of colorful button. *Which one ?*

 

Randomly, he pressed the red button. “It doesn’t work ? May be this, or this ?” He hit the any button. No reaction. L.Joe gritted his teeth in furious.

 

 “GOOD !! NOW I STUCK AT HUMAN PLACE.”

 

* * *

“What is that ?” Eunji narrowed her eyes as a glowing sparkles irritated her sighed. It shines brightly when it closed to her.

 

 Next to her, standing a peculiar man wore glowing silver costume and a ray pyramid shape stood on his head. He got a RED long hair, a black shades covered his eyes and his lips were glittering.

 

In a blinked of eyes, Eunji slumped down.

 

“My name is L.Joe. You are human ?” He knee down. Eunji back off. *What on earth is him ?*

 

“Don`t afraid, Are you ok ?” L.Joe asked again. This time, he tried to hold her. Eunji shocked.

 

She screamed, “Don`t touch me your ert cosplay.”

 

Straightaway, she released her bag pack and shoved to L.Joe. “Take everything, please let me go !!”

 

L.Joe stood in bewildered. The purple cube thing seems mysterious. *NO L.Joe it could bomb or any human weapon.* However, it just contained a few books and some random things he didn`t know.

 

“I should go then.” Eunji spun to run. But, L.Joe is fast. He grabbed her wrist.

 

Eunji shouted in trembled voice.“WHAT NOW ?” *Please don`t tell me, he a . God! I don`t wished to lose my ity tonight..*

 

“Please calm down. Let me explain.” L.Joe tried convinced her.

 

“I am not from this planet, my spaceship broke down while I played with my friends up there. It collides a star and plunged to the earth where I meet you now.”

 

“So ?” Eunji still confusion. “I am an alien.” “Prove it.”

 

“Huh ? How ?”

 

Eunji crossed hands to her chest.

 

“Let’s make a deal. If you have a power, then you can demand one thing from me. If not, you have to let me go.”

 

L.Joe forehead wrinkled as he think deeply. *Power ?*

 

“You know.. If you can fly, invisible or burn things huh ?”

 

“Don`t have do you ? Aigooo.. I can believe people nowadays love to play alien stuff a lot.” She mumbled and took her bag as she felt like to leave.

 

“Wait, I do.” Eunji swallowed hard. “I.. can read mind.” She laughed sarcastically. “Liar..”

 L.Joe looked into her eyes closely. *Impossible.. I wish I can invisible right now.*

 

“Your wished to invisible from my sight don’t you ?” Eunji bit her lips. *Damn. He knew.*

 

“Of course I know.” He chuckled. “Now, you have to have granted my wish as we make a deal.”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Only one. Say it fast.”

 

“I wanted to live with you.” Eunji face palmed.

 

* * *

 

 Today is a weekend, so Eunji woke up a bit late than usual. * I have a weird dream last night.* She walked off to bathroom for a long hot shower.

 

“I am hungry…” She raced down the staircase but end up stumbled at the last steps. Brattle sound made L.Joe turned his head, instantly assist her to stand. *I am not dreaming ? He is a real.* L.Joe flashed her smile, he continue play around aquarium.

 

“What took you so long in the small place ?” L.Joe asked. Eunji cleared .

 

“It’s called bathroom.”She made her way to the kitchen and started prepared breakfast. L.Joe followed her while glared anywhere. “What are you doing in there ?” “Washed.”

 

“How ? Can you show me ?” *ert alien.* Eunji face turned red. Without answering the question, she served pancakes on the table.

 

“SIT AND EAT.” L.Joe shoved the pancake like it is a bizarre thing. He sniffed it. *Interesting.*

 

“Human food ?” Eunji nodded. She poured honey on top the pancake. He did too. Carefully, he bite. “OH ? It sweet and I like this.” L.Joe already dug in the plate.

 

“Can I have another one ?” Eunji giggled.

 

* * *

As she reached living room, she heard L.Joe talked at the aquarium. *Weird, weird. He played with fish.*

 

“Eunji.. where are you going ?” L.Joe saw she tied her converse. “Groceries shopping.”

 

“Can I join you ?” “Not today.”

 

“Why ???” He whined. “Yah.. Listen, you are different from normal human. People will chase us out the mart.”

 

He pouted. Eunji sighed.

 

“Mind if I changed you ?” L.Joe shook his head in agree.

 

* * *

Eunji clapped her hand in satisfied.  L.Joe hair was cut and short. Even the color is red still he looked smoky hot. With little bangs down on his forehead, L.Joe totally resemblances a teen idol.

 

“Wear this.” Eunji pass him a grey sweater. “Well, I don`t have any pants in your size, so wear your shiny tight skinny before we get you a jeans.”

 

As expected, everyone at the mart glanced to them. Actually to L.Joe, his red hair and model body build really attracted peopled to glance him twice.

 

“Why they stared at us ?” L.Joe whispered. Eunji shrugged her shoulder *because you HOT, dumb.* Not care, she grabbed more foods into the cart. L.joe eyed the entire food section.

 

“Eunji, can I have something too ?”“What do you want ?”

 

He squealed, “Get me a PANCAKES.. puh leasss..”

 

* * *

They sat in the couch after ‘pancakes’ dinner. Eunji ate her snack while reading a magazine while L.Joe kept flipped through the channels on TV. Looked he have some fun played with remote control.

 

“Wow, dwarf chased after the ball..”

 

“They play soccer L.Joe and they DEFINITELY NOT A DWARFT, your planet didn’t have soccer ?” L.Joe shook his head.

 

“Owh..  Damn !! They are killing. Eunji, can you spot where the place ? I have to save the women.”

 

She got annoyed,“GOSHHH. L.Joe, it just a movies. They didn’t kill for real.”

 

After a few minutes, there no more weird question from L.Joe. *May be he tired to ask. Good.* but, then…….

 

“What are they doing ?” Eunji lazily titled her head. Her eyes widen opened. There a scene of man and women into a passionate kiss. Eunji ogles  L.Joe who can`t keep his eyes away from the TV screen. Faster, she took the remote and off the TV.

 

“ARRR  WAAEEEEEEE ? I wanted to know what happen next.” L.Joe stomped his foot. Eunji pretended yawn. “Seem like I have to sleep now, nitey L.Joe.” She rushed to her room. As she closed the door she fans herself.

 

“Why is so hot tonight ?”

 

* * *

“You stay at home. I am off to school.”

 

After a few minutes alone in home, L.Joe felt bored. He wondered what to do. *Should I visit Eunji school.* He grinned as he think the idea was good too.

 

Eunji  was busy with her History note. Later on, her eyes caught a familiar red head outside. She glanced at the windows and saw L.Joe walked outside school gate. *Told him don`t go anywhere.* Eunji raced to get L.Joe but accidentally bumped into Hye Na.

 

“What the hell with her today ?” As she spun to the window, Hye Na jaw dropped down.  A hot red hair guy was talking with Eunji. *I gotta find out who was the hottie.* She curled her hair.

 

L.Joe pouted, “I bored at home.”  He puffed his cheek. Eunji giggled. *Aigoo.. Cute.* Her pinkish lips pressed into small grinned. *She is beautiful when she do that.* L.Joe heart pondered. Eunji wrapped her hand around L.Joe arm.

 

She squealed,  “Ok then, we gonna have some fun.”

 

They strolled around Myeondong while Eunji explained everything to L.Joe. Sometime they laughed to funny things. They pass by the accessories shop. Eunji spotted a cute couples necklace with love shaped.

 

“Yeppuji ?” L.Joe nodded. “How much ahjumma ?” Eunji held her money to the old women.

 

“My gift for you.” She put on the necklace to L.Joe neck.

 

“Let me..” L.Joe said when Eunji try to locked her necklace. “Thanks..”  

 

They walked hand in hand. Eunji waved their hand in the air. *This felt so strange when my hand in his grasp.*

 

At the moment, she saw a photo booth. Eunji beamed, “Erm.. let`s go take a picture.”  L.Joe and Eunji playfully showed their silly and dorky pose. When pictures came out, they  can`t stop laughed.

 

“Take one for you.” Eunji shoved him one picture of them.

 

* * *

“Hello..” L.Joe saw a figure in front of Eunji door.

 

“I am Eunji friend. Hye Na.” She held out her hand. L.Joe bowed. “Eunji, your friend come.”

 

Eunji raised her eyebrows. *Friend ? I don`t have any.* She ceased to stir her Kimchie stew. Her eyes almost dropped when Hye Na waved to her. She acted weird and friendly not like usual.

 

“Eunji yah..” She hugged her. “You never tell you have a friend ?” L.Joe whispered. Hye Na smirked and stared at L.Joe with her seducing smile. *Her smile doesn’t look good either.*

 

“What bring you here ?” Eunji not comfortable when her around. “Hehehe, Eunji yah.. I came bring you favorite cake.” She furrowed her eyebrows. *She sure something.*

 

“Ehem.. don`t want to introduce your friend to me ?” *Shot ! She wanted L.Joe.* Hye Na gave her a death glared.

 

“Err.. His name L.Joe. My friend from village. L.Joe, this is Hye Na.” Hye Na smiled excitedly. “Nice to meet you, hottie.” She winked.

 

While Hye Na busy talked nonstop to L.Joe, Eunji cursed her at kitchen.*Damn girl !!! Evil !! Evil !!*

 

“EUNJI YAHHH.. You don`t want to serve us juice ?” Hye Na shouted from living room. Eunji ran to fridge and brought them an orange juice.

 

“L.Joe oppa..” She whined in husky tone. She battled her false eyelashes. “Are you hungry ? I bring a cake.” Hye Na opened the cake box. “Yah, Han Eunji.. Why you are still here, go take a plate.”

 

“WAIT !” Eunji froze whilst L.Joe got up. Hye Na pulled his arm, L.Joe frowned.

 

Then, he snarled, “ YOU GET OUT OF HERE. DON`T DISTURBED ME AND MY GIRL AGAIN OR ELSE…..” L.Joe raised his hand. Hye Na frightened and made her way to the door.

 

“WHERE YOU GO ??” “Eh ?”

 

“SAY SORRY TO EUNJI.” “EHHH ?? NO WAY.” She shouted back. L.Joe step forward as he wanted to hurt Her. In terrified, Hye Na back off. “Arasso..”

 

“Eunji.. I. Am. Sorry.” Eunji nodded.

 

“YAHHH.. DON`T DARE TO HURT HER AGAIN !!” Hye Na shook her head in fear. Immediately, she sprints out.

 

* * *

Tonight, Eunji stood by the windows, looking up to the million stars in the sky.

 

“It`s beautiful..” She pressed her palm to the window. Her eyes didn’t blinked saw the twinkle stars everywhere.*If my dad and mum still alive…*Her tears stream down. Suddenly, a strange hand wipes the tears away. Eunji titled her head. L.Joe caressed her soft cheek.

 

“You cry ?” Eunji spun her head. “I am not.”

 

L.Joe pulled her head into his wide chest. At first, Eunji refused but later she felt calm and save. Her hands wreathe tight to L.Joe waist.

 

L.Joe her hair lightly, “Your eyes said, you miss your parents.” Eunji eyes obscure with tears as she heard that. “I am sure, your parents miss you too, but Eunji ah…. life must go on. You know, you are strong girl.” Eunji shut her eyes when she felt warmed lips pressed her forehead.

*Appa, omma.. Can I have this happiness be mine forever ?*

 

“L.Joe…” “Hemm..”

 

Eunji tip toed, pressed her lips to his lips. *My first kiss.* She felt L.Joe lips curled into smiled and kissed her back. *I wish time stop for us.*

 

* * *

Eunji woke up early. She grinned when remembered the kiss with L.Joe last night. She touched her lips. *I should make L.Joe breakfast.* She ran to shower. Before that, she opened her closet and pull out a pink dress, wondered L.Joe will startle to see her in that lovely dress.

 

“L.Joe !” No reply. Eunji looked around. No clue where he go ? She opened L.Joe room. But, He was not there. She went to the living room where L.Joe always played around the aquarium. Still he`s can`t be find anywhere.

 

*Is he shy about last night ?* Eunji giggled.

 

“L.Joe!! Don`t play around, come out. L.Joe !!” She called again.

 

As she about to leave the living room, she spotted a white paper on the coffee table. *Strange. Never seen this paper before.* She took it.

 

“Dear Eunji, its L.Joe. I guess now you find me around house ? I already headed back to my planet while you read this letter. I am sorry for didn’t say good bye to you. Eunji ah… thanks for everything. Thanks for every precious moment along my days in earth. You made it fun and interesting. Owh.. Remembered the time we shared together make me don`t want leave you. But, my planet needs me. I am sorry Eunji yah.. Don`t cry, be a strong girl like you used to. Also, don`t let people bullies you easily, fight back. Hwaiting !! When I back to my planet, I am sure missed you sweet chuckled, beautiful smile and everything about you. I will miss you a lot, Han Eunji. Han Eunji, saranghae..”

 

Eunji crumpled the letter. Her cheeks wet with tears. From sobbed, she cried in the living room alone.

 

* * *

6 months pass…

 

“Ok class, silent please.” Eunji sighed. She looked out the window. Lately, she was lazy to give an attention to class or anything. Beside school, she always stayed in her rooms. Cried alone for a whole time. Eunji touched her necklace. *I hope L.Joe still have this.*

 

“EUNJI !! HAN EUNJI !!!” Mrs Kim loud voice snapped her back to reality. She spun her head. *Detention again ?*

 

A red hair guy in school uniform sat beside her.

 

Mrs Kim beamed,“Eunji, please be good to our new classmates, L.Joe.”

 

“Miss me ? I heard you wish and I come back for you, Eunji yahh..” L.Joe whispered to her ears. Eunji grinned happily. “Of course I do miss you. L.Joe, I love you.” L.Joe nodded.

 

“I love you too.”