Memory 1 :Pinky kiss swore

Childhood Promise

------FLASH BACK-------
( Hoya tells the flash back)

____ and i spent our time together, for as along i can remember. We knew each other when we were really young, and eventually became best friends. We would stay by each others side, play together, agree, disagree, what ever it was _____-ah and i were one pair of a kind best friends. Till her 8th Birthday came around.

(Flash back starts)

" hoya" " yes" _____ couldn't look at him in the eye. "umm...i" " wait i got something for you." hoya pulls from behind him, a average size pig bunny plush 

" Happy birthday!" _____ took the toy into her hands. She looked at the toy very sad " what is it ____- ah? you don't like it" she quickly looked up " anni anni! i love it" she hugged it with a smile, on the verge of crying she hid her face behind the doll. " i'm glad you like it, happy 8th birthday" he patted her head. She wouldn't dare look up, cause she knew it was harder for her now to say anything. "_____-ah you've been acting weird today, whats wrong?" _____ shook her head no, but he kept on asking. "tell me please was it something i did wrong? " she still shook her head no. "____ it was something i said! im so sorry" he begin to bow, when ____ finally pulled the bunny away, she saw him still in the 90 degree postion. "......hoya?" he finally looked up to see tear eyes and held her by her shoulders " yes?" he got closer to her and wiped away her tears. She knew sooner or later he would have to find out "I'm....I'm....." she finally took a breath and said "hoya ..........i''...i'm....mov...moving" the words struck him. " hey stop joking around " he said with a fake smile. She knew he was only acting as if she joked about it,  to keep from denying that fact that she was going away "I'm...I'm not joking around.....i'm leaving tomorrow" she couldn't face him and said "maybe.....its best if we stop being friends" he let go of her shoulders and stepped back from her "I'm.....I'M SORRY IT'S FOR THE BEST" she dropped the plush and ran with tears in her eyes. Hoya watched as she ran and disappearing . He saw the toy bunny and picked it up. He looked down at it and started walking home. ____ got home and cried in her bed. "yebo......what did hoya do to you?" She shook her head " anni he didn't do anything umma, i told him its better to not be friends since I'm never going to see him again" her umma now fully understand ," ____ yebo whatever you choose it is your choice, but know that some friendships are so strong, that they do last forever" she looked up from hiding her face from looking down. "if you says so, my choice.....can i stay here?" her umma didn't know how to answer. " i have to go get things ready tomorrow " she left the younger girl there. * i know the answers no* she buried her face and cried some more till she feel asleep. "yebo, our daughter's upset." " im sorry too okay, if only my company didn't have  to transfer to America" both her parents had conversation then went to bed too.

--Next Day--

When her parents got everything ready they took only luggage with them. " ____ah someones here for you" she headed down stairs. when she got to the door a boy stood there " hoya?" he turned around to face her " oh...._____-shi" he akwardly scratched the back of his head " what are you doing here?" she asked. He looked up and gave her a bag " is this for me?" he shook his head yes. ____ looked and pulled out the plush bunny he got her yesterday " you forgot your present" he said awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. She looked back at the toy and hoya. All of a sudden he felt some heavy force on him. " komowa" she said as she was crying and hugging him. He hugged back pulling her tightly too. "please____-ah i sill want to be your best feiend, i don't ever want to forget you" when they both pulled from the hug they went outside to the front doors step. She looked at him " make me...a promise" she held the bunny tightly " what kind?" She sighed " that you'll never forget me, even if it means that..." she paused " that what?" he looked at her .she didnt let go of their eye contact this time " Promise me that you will never forget me....even if it means to be with someone else" He stood their thinking * but i...i cant....cause i only* he took a breath " if you can't promise me, then..." " I PROMISE" he quickly shout. " i promise...." He held out his pinky. ____ she brought hers up. They intwined their small fingers. Holding onto each other for as long as they could. " hoya, i want you to have this." she lifted up her long sleeve shirt. " here" she gave him a bracelet that engraves Love on it.

(SOMEHTING LIKE THIS)

It wasn't girly, can be suited guy and girl. Anywho He took it " this is a small gift to remeber me by" she took it and placed it on his wriste. She looked up. He then beginning taking his necklace off "here" when he finished taking it off he placed it on _____.

(more guyish)

" this is?" she said cluess "its my luck charm necklace, it brought me alot of luck" she touched the square pendent. "while its with you hope it brings you luck too" she looked down sadly " i hope that, its lucky enough to bring me back to you one day" ____ kept touching the pendent " ____-ah! time to leave now" both her parents were now in the car waiting. She quickly turned to hoya " be strong" was all he could say. As she walked away she stopped half way and turned around. She ran back to her stop on the foot steps. "waryo ....whats wron..." he froze.  ____ got on her tippy toes, grabbed his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. She slowly pulled away " good bye" she ran to the car.  "Hoya dear take care of yourself" He watch as the car left. Keeping eye contact with ____ till she was gone

  ----END OF FLASH BACK-----

Hoya P/O/V :

" ya hyung....hyung...Hyung !!!!" " Ah WAE?" " getting distracted again?" L said. I didnt even knotice sungyoel was here too. L shook me from my train of thought. "Nevermind hoya hyung i'll ask woohyun hyung instead " as he left i went back to thinking......about...... _____- ah. "how you are" i sighed and asked. I looked at the bracelet she left me and out the window "oppa" i looked to my right again " oppa lets go"

Naeun took my a and dragged me out of class. Sometimes i wondered what it would have been like to have ____ do this to me if she were here?  To hold me and pull me out of class to hangout after school? The smile i give to Naeun everyday, its not real. if ____ was here it would have been a real smile * ____ you didn't forget me did you?*

___________________________________________

alright guys this is my friends first story she is writing so hope you like it so far.Please Comment and Subscribe her and her story =D

Editor:storieGiRL