Sweet Dream

You... My Beautiful Sacrifice... [WINGS AND FINS CONTEST ENTRY]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Water: 

 

As the sun was about to rise, I'm already blessing it with my voice that only I know its beauty. Living in the middle of the ocean alone, haven't seen or known my parents while growing up, I'm just wasting another day to surpass the loneliness that I was feeling. My voice is my only source of happiness.

 

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵... 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰?

 

The wind became strong and the water gets uneven. A huge shadow suddenly covered the beautiful view of the morning horizon. It's him again. I can't remember when was the first time he approached me. The only thing that I know, I was mesmerized seeing a creature other than those who live in the sea. And just like the other times, he visited me with his persuading stance.

 

"You're singing again..."

 

His gummy smile took my breath away. Suddenly, his perfect white wings enclosed me in a comforting embrace.

 

"Are you coming with me?"

 

How many times did he ask me that question? I don't know. I already lose count. He didn't tell me why. He just continues to ask and persuade me.

 

"Still hesitating... If I promise that you will never be alone forever, will you go with me?"

 

Will I go? I don't know anything about him. But his mere presence gives me so much happiness. I looked into his eyes. For the first time, I've felt something I've never felt before.

 

"I'll go with you..." He smiled so brightly that I realized what just came out of my mouth. Did I say that?

 

"But I need to take something from you as a token. Will you still come with me?"

 

So there's no turning back... "What is it?", I said while looking at his face. Why did his face look grim so suddenly?

 

"If you're coming with me, would you give me your..."

 

 

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

 

 

Air:

 

The sun was about to hide in the horizon. I'm giving it my way of saying goo

Please log in to read the full chapter