Stranger

The Tourist
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a long day of work, you couldn't wait to get into your new car and drive home. You really admired your latest purchase because it was the first car you bought on your own without anybody's financial guidance. You were also pretty proud of it. It was a vehicle you'd normally never be able to afford, but luckily you were hired at a very exclusive shop in Beverly Hills a few months ago- and the pay was more than you could possibly imagine. 

As you walk out the door, you spot a man- a tourist perhaps- admiring your only escape from the busy city. It made you a tad nervous because he looked like a guy with impressive taste. It also didn't help that he was extremely attractive.

You're intimidated to approach him, but you there's no other way you'd be able to get home and you're not going to just ruthlessly leave your car there overnight. You observe him from a distance as he carefully paces around your car. He delicately runs his hands across smooth finish and smiles in delight. Typically you would slap the hand of anyone who did that, but this man was just too riveting.

You walk up to him and playfully sing, "No touching."

The man gasps in shock and clutches his chest. "Oh, I'm so sorry," he replies in almost fluent English. Maybe he wasn't a tourist after all. "You just have a really nice ride." He gives you a thumbs-up in approval.

"Thank you!" you cheer, a little more enthusiastically than you had intended. Aside from your

Please log in to read the full chapter