A LOVE SCANDAL?!

Scandal

"Yeah. I was involved in a Love Scandal with Sungmin-ssi earlier this year..." Sunny hesitantly told the whole country about her recent scandal with her friend and former co-DJ, Super Junior's resident cutie, Lee Sungmin. But they're not just a simple scandal the surfaced everywhere. All their members there was something between until they witnessed it themselves.

----------------------------------------
-----

Sunny was slowly walking through the halls of the broadcast station when she ran into a few colleagues.When she almost reached her destination, a familiar voice stopped her. "YAH! You totally scared me. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Shindong's radio show?" Sunny startled a bit. She looked around the hallways just in case they might be in trouble. "Huh? How did you know my schedule? Wait, are you stalking me?" She raised a brow and simply winked at the dumbfounded guy at her front and walked away.

Sunny was on her way to the dressing room when Taeyeon blocked her way. Taeyeon's arms were on her hips and her eyes looked like she's ought to kill somebody.

"And so you think I didn't saw you flirting with THAT guy" 

Sunny's smile slowly faded and pretended like nothing really happened just a few moments ago. 

"What do you mean? I WAS NOT FLIRTING...and you know I only love you, Tae~"

"Shut up you LIAR!"

=====================================

Sungmin is feeling a little bit weary when he decided to meet up with someone unknown to s. Sungmin grabbed his coat and rushed out of the dorm.
Unknowingly, some of the other members secretly followed this member who has been acting so mysteriously lately.

When they finally reached their destination, they saw a girl whose features seem pretty familiar to them...

"SUNNY?!"

Sungmin grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her into a hug. "I missed you...Where were you all along?" he muttered.
Sunny smiled sweetly with a reply, "Am I not always in your heart?"

SHEESH. Talk about being cheesy . These two sure are the winner.

----------------------------------------
-----------

Sungmin faked a smile and shot a glare towards Sunny's direction. 
"But I heard some PD saying that you two are just too close to be just friends....Before the shooting, one PD caught you holding hands....How true is that?", the MC tried to uncover the truth but I guess he forgot that he was talking to SNSD's LEE SOONKYU.

"Is this a quiz show or a talk show?" 

"Sunny-ah, are you trying to change the subject?" the MC further triggered Sunny which made Sungmin give up. He stood up and grabbed Sunny's hand.

"Yes. What they saw were true. Sunny and I have actually been dating for over a year now."

Sungmin couldn't help but to be brave even just once. He just wanted to tell the world he loves SNSD's SUNNY and she loves him back. And they have been exchanging hugs and kisses every once a while but their being idol stars are a huge hindrance to their sort-of-secret relationship. But now,he was certain that the whole world knows their IN LOVE and the scandal isn't just a SCANDAL.