Sungmin, Schedules, Cakes and a Certain Someone [Oneshot]

Sungmin, Schedules, Cakes and a Certain Someone [Oneshot]

 

"Sungmin! Yah! Wake up! Were late! Your schedule is FULL today. Kyuhyun had an early morning schedule so he left you. Hurry!" 

Sunlight was seeping into Sungmin's room which he shared with his fellow member, Kyuhyun, making him squint to see who was talking. He actually didn't even to see who was talking. It was Heechul. He was the only one who talks quickly like that. 

"Hyung~ It's my birthday today. Can I sleep in?" Heechul sighed and went towards the door to get out. "Tell that to manager hyung. It's not my fault that your birthday's going to ." Heechul walked out the room, slamming the door on his way out. Sungmin could only faintly hear Heechul talking to Siwon outside his door. All he could make out was, "Sungmin", "manager", "birthday" and "Kyuhyun." 

Wearing his favorite pink polo, straight cut light grey jeans, a pair of Raybans that belonged to Kyuhyun and white Converse, Sungmin walked out of his room that he shared with Kyuhyun and started looking for the manager. 

"Sungmin, today, you have a guesting at a New Year's special, 3 other shows, a radio guesting, and finally, you have to go to this restaurant for a fan meet. Alone. We have to go now." He was still half asleep but even so, he followed his manager, Heechul, Ryeowook and Leeteuk to their van and got in. Heechul and Leeteuk were talking about what seemed to be relationships and Ryeowook was just taking pictures of them and posting the pictures on Twitter. Sungmin was just at the back of the van, trying to sleep again, thinking about how he should celebrate his birthday after all his schedules. 

"Hyung! Hyung, were here at the taping. Ah. This is going to be fun. It's officially 2011. Closer to the end of the world." Ryeowook woke him up from his comfortable sleep, reminding him of the long day ahead. 

Hair and makeup was boring. Heechul was being bossy and kept telling the hair stylist that he was doing his hair long. Sungmin was already being dressed up by the stylist noona, talking every know and then. "Noona! Did you know that it's my birthday today? Can you put something special on me? Like... Ooh! A pink bow tie that goes with this!" The stylist only laughed and reached for her bag, looking for something. "생이축하함니다! Sungmin-ssi! Close your eyes!" Sungmin shut his eyes tightly and waited patiently. He felt something being placed on his head and wondered. "Open your eyes Sungmin-ssi!" He turned towards the full length mirror and stared, a small gold crown atop of his head. "Noona! Kamsahamnida! I think this is the best thing I got today. No one's been paying attention to me the whole day." His eyes were shining with happiness, looking at the stylist happily, his stylist felt happy making him happy on his birthday. "Guess what, Sungmin-ssi. You can keep it. Happy birthday!" 

The show went well other then the fact that Sungmin's birthday wasn't mentioned at all. It seemed like no one cared about his birthday.

"Sungmin hyung, I remembered on the show, it's your birthday. Hahaha. The crown! How cute~" Ryeowook, Heechul and Leeteuk were with him for the next 3 show guestings and they were currently        riding to the next station aboard their van. Sungmin was now wearing the same clothes that he wore going to his first schedule, without the crown.

7 pm. His show guestings were done and now he had to go with Heechul for Youngstreet. 

"Ah, today, we have one of our Super Junior members. Birthday boy! Sungmin! I brought him here not only to talk to him about his birthday. Find out after commercials!" Heechul the commercial and put himself off air and faced Sungmin. "Sungmin, people are going to react like crazy to the news we're spilling to them. I still don't know if it's going to be a negative reaction or positive reaction." Heechul waved at the camera filming them and waited for the commercial to end.

"Yah! Sungmin! 欢迎各集团公司! Can you guess what that means? Sungmin, can't you translate?" 


Heechul and Sungmin laughed together but Sungmin's laugh soon came to end as he started talking.

"네. Heechul hyung said, 'welcome to the group.' I think it's obvious. Last year, while Chance of One Way was tweeting, news spilled out of his mouth..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONGSAENG!! SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!!!!"

"Well, yes... He said that he was done recording and it was my turn... All of you might have known that he's recording with our subgroup Super Junior M. Oh! By the way, to those who don't know yet, Zhou Mi is now the leader of Super Junior M! "

"There you have it guys, Sungmin is now part of Super Junior M. Please support him. It's his birthday! Send him love! Oh, and, Sungminnie has to leave, he still has a schedule! So many schedules on his birthday, pity him. Bye bye Sungmin!"

The restaurant was far and it was a long ride alone. It was a restaurant in Ulsan and the travel time took about 4-5 hours. By the time Sungmin arrived there, it was late at night. A bunch of fans were still there, waiting for Sungmin. Some held signs wishing Sungmin a happy birthday and others had gift bags to give. He noticed a small group that had small tiny boards with "Kyuhyun oppa!" with hearts on it and a few had the other members names on it. Everything made him curious. 

Sungmin greeted his fans and went inside the restaurant, wanting to finish his schedule so that he could at least celebrate his birthday in the dorms before sleeping. "안녕하세요! Sungmin imnid--" Before he could finish his sentence, he covered his mouth with his hand and his eyes gaped in awe. Every current member of Super Junior filled the small restaurant. "Happy birthday Sungmin!" He didn't even have to look who said it. It was Kyuhyun, his room mate and close friend (a/n: KyuMin lololol). After greeting him, everyone in the room started singing happy birthday including the fans who attended. A person, who Sungmin knew all too well, came into the room, holding a huge cake with a crown shaped candle on top. The theme of the cake seemed to fit the role of Sungmin in the movie Attack of the Pin-up Boys. Sungmin walked towards the cake, looked around and smiled. "Everyone, I didn't expect any of this. I really thought I was going to spend my birthday celebration with myself and a bottle of soju. I... Don't know what to say... Kamsahamnida! I can't thank you guys more..."

The cake was cut, everyone was eating. The fans were eating too, celebrating along with the Sungmin, his "friend" and the rest of Super Junior. Pictures were being taken everywhere, everyone enjoying the moment. Sungmin was seated with his friend, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae and Shindong. "Sungmin, happy birthday!" A small pink box was put into Sungmins left hand since his right hand was occupied by a fork and cake. It was an origami box and it had drawings on it. The box was simple, no ribbons at all and just the right size. It was obvious that it was worked on. A letter was taped onto it and Sungmin took the note, opening it discreetly. 

"Dear Sungmin, happy birthday. I wish that you enjoyed this day. I'm sorry for not being there when you woke up this morning. I was preparing this and I even had to convince our manager! I'm also sorry if you felt sad about people ignoring you earlier on your birthday. They were preparing for your birthday also. If you're wondering how Heechul got here when he still had a show, he didn't go by car. I wonder if anyone saw him... I hope you'll like this year and I hope you'll like me. This is so long already. I should cut it here. Enjoy your gift!
                                -Kyu


After closing the letter, he felt someone hug him tightly. He looked down to see whose arms he was in and saw that it was Kyuhyun's arms. The hug lasted long, neither of them noticing a person watching them. 

"Just wait, Sungmin... I'll get you someday....."

--------------


Okay. It's a one shot. MUAHAHA. It can be longer if lots of people want a continuation so just ask. Belated Happy birthday, Sungmin! :D