The Ice had finally Melted

Colder Than Ice,Warmer Than Coffee

 

“Gosh, he’s so handsome”

“Shh, but he’s very scary”

“Yeah, his eyes, it’s like it can kill you.”

“”I know right”

Girls were gossiping about the school’s ice prince, Kris Wu. Though he wasn’t very social many girls like him, making him the most crushed male student yet most scary person to talk to.

 

He rolled his eyes, used to how girls fawned at him at the same time scared at his aura.

True, he don’t have any friend but it doesn’t mean he don’t want one. He wants one, at least one person to talk to. Someone he could count on and someone who wouldn’t waste his trust, but unluckily none on the school fits his standard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today is another boring day for him, he was walking to his locker when he heard two girls gossiping, it was a good relief that they weren’t talking about him, and instead they are talking about a new girl.

“Yeah, she’s very pretty. But you know she’s from America and you know Americans, world’s greatest es”

“Yah, don’t say that! Not all of them are.”

“But Kris-ssi.”

“Idiot. He’s Canadian.”

“Owh yeah, but she seems pretty nice.”

“Yeah, I can’t forget the look on HyunA’s face when she threw water on her face. It was hilarious”

“But she better watch out, making fuss at HyunA like that. Her school year will be hell.”

“But she seems pretty tough, I’m sure she’ll knock HyunA first before that does.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris finally remembered who they were talking about, she was the new girl in his class, and she sat beside him on his right side. Yes, she seems pretty nice and she even dared to greet him, but too bad he ignored her.

 

 

With his headphones on, Kris wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings; he accidentally bumped to a girl.

 

“Ouch. I’m sorry, are you alright?” she looked up and he recognized her; she was the new girl the two girls were talking about.

“Oh hello Kris-ssi, are you alright?”

He nodded glaring at her, “next time, look where you’re walking”

“Arraseo” she bowed, running away, but before she ran farther she smiled at him and said “Have a good day Kris-ssi”

 

“Weird girl” he muttered, walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was sitting in his usual spot, the seat at the back beside the window. You would usually see him gazing outside, as if the sight there was good..

“Hi Kris-ssi” he looked at the girl greeting him warmly, since she seemed nice and he had been cold to her, he bowed at her and giving a soft smile then continued looking back at the boring sight outside.

The girls were shocked when Jessica greeted Kris, they got more shock when they saw bow back at her and gave her a soft smile. His smile was pretty, and for the record it was the first time they saw him smile.

Like a rage of fire, the gossip spread. From one to other, everyone was whispering about how a new girl made Kris smile; though it was small smile at least he smiled!

 

 

 

 

After class, Jessica was busy packing her stuffs, hurrying. Because of her messy way of packing her wallet fell, but she didn’t notice it. She ran outside the room, leaving Kris looking at the wallet.

Deciding it’s best if he bring it back he ran to give it to Jessica.

“Hey” he shouted, making Jessica stop.

“Oh hey, what’s wrong?”

“Your wallet, it fell” he showed her the wallet in his hand.

“Oh thanks.” She smiled, running away.

 

Mindlessly, he walked with her.

Jessica look at him, shocked to see him with her.

“You also walk home?”

“Yeah.”

“Where do you live?”

“Three blocks away from here.”

“Really? That’s also where I live. How come I never see you there?”

“I don’t like going out”

“That explains.” She nodded her hands on the sling of her bag like a kid.

Kris looked at the girl beside him; she seemed different from the girls at school, way too different.

 

 

 

 

“Oh here’s where I live” she exclaimed, stopping in front of a glass house.

He nodded, “and that’s where I live” he pointed to the house in front of hers.

“Our house is just in front of each other????” she looked shock.

He shrugged, “see you tomorrow at school” he waved his hands and went inside his house.

“Such a weird boy”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jessica got to school the next day, everyone’s looking at her, pointing at her then looked back at the phone they were holding.

 

What’s wrong with everyone? Did I get into some scandal or something???

 

Clearly, she was right. A photo of her and Kris walking home became a hot topic at school for weeks.

It somehow amused her, seeing how people looked at her in awe because she’s the only one Kris had talked to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What charms do you have that made Kris like you?” Yoona asked, Jessica’s new friend. In just days, she gained eight female friends and sixteen male friends.

“What charms? And why is everyone looking at me as if I made a mute speak?”

“Well you just did, you made Kris talk to you. To be honest, being his classmate since pre-school I never heard him speak.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, then how come you made him speak to you?”

“I don’t know. He just handed me my wallet then we walk back home, before I knew we were having a small conversation.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Where he live and yeah, just that.” She shrugged.

‘’ he was scary, just looking at him made me feel dead cold.” Tao shivered

“I think he is nice, I mean he even treat me ice cream yesterday”

“What??????????????!” all on that table screamed, gaining looks from everyone including Kris.

“No need to shout, I’m not deaf” Jessica glared, rubbing her ears.

“He treat you ice cream?” Taeyeon asked disbelieving what the kid has said.

“Yeah, i was walking home and he was in front of me then he stopped, not noticing I bumped to him, Then he looked at me asking if I want to eat ice cream”

“And you said yes?”

“Yeah, you know how addicted I am to ice cream” she smiled “it was so yummy, triple chocolate with real fudge, cookies and chocolate bits inside”

She was day dreaming while the twenty-four persons on the table were looking at each other, having a hard time processing on what just happened to Jessica.

“Seriously you guys are odd, I need to go to the library since it’s my free time” she bid goodbye to her friends walking to the library hall.

She was about to go inside when she saw Kris going up the rooftop.

“Wait Kris, where are you going?” she asked following him.

“Up, wanna come?” he asked, giving his hand.

“Sure” she smiled, accepting his helping hand.

 

 

 

“So here’s where you go every time you skip class?”

“Yeah” he laid on the cold roof, eyes closed.

“You know I never get you” she looked at him

His eyes opened, giving her a questioning look “What do you mean?”

“You’re very mysterious, very cold to everyone.”

“People are annoying”

“That means I’m annoying too?” she raised her eyebrow.

“No. You’re not. If you’re annoying I shouldn’t have talked to you in the first place”

“But how come you never had friend?”

“Nobody fits the standard to be one”

“How about me?”

“If you don’t fit to be one, do you think I’ll bother talking to you? Of course you’re my friend” he smiled, this time sincerely. “Afterall, you’re the first one to have the courage to talk to me. You’re my very first friend and I’m putting my trust on you”

 

Jessica, overwhelmed with what he said, she mindlessly drew her arms on his neck, hugging him.

Kris was shock at first but then he hugged her back, smiling as he inhaled her scent, strawberry.

 

Pulling away, Jessica smiled at him and drew her hand out “So friends?”  

Instead of shaking her hand, Kris pulled her arm and put his hand on the back of her head, pressing his lips on her.

Their lips were pressed for ten seconds and he pulled away, smiling.

“How about more than friends?” he asked, looking at her.

 

She bit her lip, instead of answering she pressed her lips on his, kissing him softly, answering his question without words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, this is Kris, Kris this is my friends.” Jessica introduced Kris to her friends. They all looked shock when they saw Kris in front of them, more shocked to see that he is smiling. But what shocked them most is Jessica and Kris’ hands were twined,

“Hi, I’m Kris Wu and I’m Jessica’s boyfriend” he introduced, bowing.

They still can’t process it, and when it hit them, which took them a long time, they laughed at each other, saying.

 

“The ice prince had finally melted.”

 

 

~~~~<3

Hello everyone ^^ you see I changed the story but I like this one better actually .. hope you don’t forget to comment and subscribe. ^^

 

 

 

 

Word count: 1, 539

Line count: 235

Pages used (MS Word): 6

Paragraph count: 107

Characters (no spaces): 6, 920

Characters (with spaces): 8,378

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Jessica Jung and Kris Wu

Pairings: KrisSica

Author: Gorjess_Sonespirit’