1

Stick with you

"Hyemi, I'm home", Himchan shouted downstairs. Hyemi was excited when she heard Himchan's voice. She sighed, leaving the clothes that she had folded. Once she was downstairs, she saw Himchan's face was full of tiredness, lack of sleep. "Where were you?", Himchan asked coldly. His voice sent shiver down her body. 'I was busy doing all the chores'. Hyemi explained using her hands. Himchan understand those sign language.

 

He gripped her hair roughly. "I don't care if you are busy doing the chores, if I called you, you have to be here, standing in front of me", Himchan said. Hyemi nodded her head immediately. "Good, now, where's my lunch?", Himchan asked. Hyemi pointed to the table near their kitchen. He went to the kitchen while his hands in his pocket. He checked the foods on the table.

 

He Hyemi's cheeks softly. "Is this all you can cook? Everyday?", Himchan slapped her face. Hyemi touched her skin where Himchan just slapped. 'I'll cook the new one'. Hyemi used her hands again. Himchan kicked the chair roughly.

 

"If I can divorce you, I don't think there's a guy who wants to marry you", Himchan smirked. Hyemi hold up her tears, she didn't want this to happen. She wants happiness. She wiped her tears and force her smile. She started to cook the new meal for Himchan.

 

---------------------------------

Himchan was out with his friends. Leaving Hyemi all alone in the house again. "Hey, Himchan, how are you and your mute wife now?", Yongguk laughed. Himchan sighed. "She was such a troublesome",  Himchan took another shot of wine. "I wish I didn't agree with what my mom told me", Himchan said. "Relax, you can always find a new one, without your mom's knowing", A smirk plastered on Yongguk's face.

 

"You think I never though of that before?", Himchan mumbled. But his eyes was looking at one pretty girl who was dancing ily with her friends. A smirk grew on his face. This is the time. Himchan streched his hand and left Yongguk alone who was flirting with a girl. Himchan wrapped his hands around the unfamiliar girl's waist. "You know, the way you dance are so attractive", Himchan whispered to her ears. His action made the girl chuckled. 

 

"Hyuna, call me Hyuna", The girl wrapped her hands around Himchan's neck. They started to dance wildly. This is the time, where Himchan can forget all his problems, he forgot about his mute wife, Hyemi. Who was waiting for him.